Administrative Assistant(1126 Views)
About Asia Consultancy Group (ACG)
Asia Consultancy Group (ACG) is a privately-held international telecommunications service company engaged in facilitating the development of infrastructure solutions for disperse populated areas.
Our aim is to provide a range of premier services encompassing cell tower co-location, operation and management, network planning and design, and Over-The-Air device management, to Telecommunication and ISP services providers facings a challenging environment.
Working under the supervision of the Manager, the Administrative Assistant will perform a variety of general administrative and clerical services. The incumbent will be required to both take direction and work intuitively to support the completion of the department’s goals and objectives in a professionally and culturally appropriate manner.
|Date Posted:||14 Jun 2017||Reference:||01|
|Closing Date:||20 Jun 2017||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Any|
|Functional Area:||Telecom/Engineering||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per NTA Salary Scale Policy|
|Contract Type:||Permanent||Years of Experience:||3 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||0 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||No|
|Probation Period:||3 Months|
Duties and Responsibilities
1. Will coordinate the department’s administrative activities in an effective, up to date, and accurate manner by:
• Actively participates in the department’s strategic planning sessions;
• Works cooperatively with all team members to support the achievement of work plan activities designed to achieve identified goals and objectives;
• Operates office equipment such as computers, fax machines, photocopiers, voice mail messaging systems and computer scanning equipment to complete department tasks;
• Performs clerical functions such as preparing correspondence, receiving visitors, arranging conference calls, and scheduling meetings for the Manager or designate;
• Coordinates and organizes department meetings and conferences including meeting venue bookings, catering requirements, sets up the room with audio-visual equipment and flip charts and tends to other requirements of department meetings;
• Completes internal and external correspondence, legal documents, form letters and other documents, and distributes them as directed;
• Prepares meeting agendas, records and distributes meeting minutes, and maintains organized files of same;
• Coordinates any required repairs to office equipment;
• Coordinates and completes significant special projects independently or in cooperation with other groups as directed by the Manager, or designate;
• Develops, implements and maintains agency procedures within the department;
• Arranges for department team travel including making hotel accommodations and land and air transportation bookings;
• Maintains adequate office supply of all department supplies used within the department;
• Understands and adheres to all Agency policies and procedures.
2. Will perform administrative and clerical support to the Manager in accomplishing their roles and responsibilities. This includes:
• Assists in the development and distribution of staff schedules;
• Produces forms, schedules, and correspondence as required;
• Completes confidential administrative services for the Manager;
• Produces and/or assists in the production of all required internal and external reports;
• Regularly reviews progress on standard department deliverable and takes appropriate action to ensure timely completion of all department tasks;
• Coordinates liaison activities with other agency departments;
• Assists in the development of the department budget and ensures spending remains within acceptable variances;
• Supports the Manager in addressing any personnel matters within the department;
• Verifies and records department staff compliance with the agency’s administrative and financial policies and procedures, including travel expense claims and staff attendance reports;
• Prepares financial, expenditures and payment authorization forms, and administrative documents for authorization by the Manager, such as cheque requisitions, purchase orders, etc.
3. Will serve as the coordinator of the department’s information, reporting, and communication strategies and activities. This includes:
• Develops or maintains an accurate and up to date records management system (including classifying and coding electronic and hardcopy files);
• Stores, retrieves and disseminates information for staff and clients;
• Prepares detailed presentations and reports as required by the Manager or designate;
• Ensures the safeguarding of all confidential files;
• Provides website updates to the IT department to ensure up to date department information is posted on the intranet/website;
• Creates databases and/or processes to accomplish tasks;
• Supports the development and implementation of an Agency comprehensive public relations strategy for the First Nation Communities, Chiefs and Councils, public and other community service agencies;
• Implements strategies for communicating service and program impacts as part of the Agency’s overall communications strategy;
• Coordinates and completes department communiques to internal and external audiences.
• Possesses knowledge, respect and sensitivity to Astonishing culture and be committed to helping First Nation families strengthen and achieve a healthy level of well being;
• Knowledge of First Nations family structures and culture;
• Demonstrated and significant front-line experience in working with First Nation communities;
• Ability to develop and provide leadership, guidance, motivation and vision to the management and staff of the Agency to ensure a professional standard of services to the First Nation communities, families and children;
• Must possess strong organization, evaluation and problem solving skills;
• Must be able to communicate effectively in writing and verbally;
• Must be able to work flexible hours;
• Must be willing to authorize a “Vulnerable Sector Check”.
• Administrative Assistant diploma or related diploma or degree;
• Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar position in a First Nations social service agency;
Afghanistan - Kabul
Please submit your cover letter and C.V to below email address, providing 3 last including current reference is required. Also, indicate clearly in the subject of your e-mail for the position your applying (for this post use "Administrative Assistant " as subject of your email).
Only those who have the above mentioned qualification are invited to send their applications and CVs electronically to the above mentioned email!
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview.
|More jobs in this category|
|Quality Assurance Telecom at Asia Consultancy Group (ACG)||Kabul||30 Sep 2017|
|QA-Safety Engineer at Asia Consultancy Group (ACG)||Kabul||30 Sep 2017|
|RF Planning & Optimization Engineer at Asia Consultancy Group (ACG)||Kabul||27 Sep 2017|
|انجینر آبرسانی at Afghanistan Urban Water Supply and Sewerag..||Herat||01 Oct 2017|