Legal Officer(512 Views)
About Ghazanfar Bank
Bank is operational from 1st of March 2009and is embarking on expansion with branches and is finding ways for expanding its network further to successfully in almost all key provinces of Afghanistan and is looking for qualified professionals for the advertised position.
1. The incumbent is responsible to follow the time frame.
2. The incumbent shall implement the manual and policy of legal department.
3. The incumbent shall valuate the security/s offering by borrowing company/s &/or existing borrower/s (funded and none funded) upon receiving email confirmation from credit officials, and ensured that the property/s have been evaluated and the report/s submitted to CCO / Dy CCO under confirmation with legal head and reviewed.
4. The incumbent shall follow (every aspect) on NP loans / referred delinquent cases with Afghanistan’s courts, judicial organs and other related Gov’s departments / authorities and initiate report for legal head, thereof.
|Date Posted:||15 Jun 2017||Reference:||06|
|Closing Date:||15 Jul 2017||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Male|
|Functional Area:||Banking||Open Ended:||Yes|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per NTA Salary Scale Policy|
|Contract Type:||Contractor||Years of Experience:||2 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||0 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||Yes|
|Probation Period:||3 Months|
Duties and Responsibilities
1. The incumbent shall arrange to report the pre / post legal opinions before and after Bay-e-Jaizi is fulfilled / made on entire Securities, per legal policy and procedure upon confirmation is obtained and has been reviewed by legal head.
2. The incumbent shall strictly follow up on those cases which have been provisioned and classified under NPAs, and shall issue legal notices consecutively, per legal policy and procedure.
3. The incumbent shall follow up and fulfill the require procedures for completing the Bay-e-Jaizi on new Securities and vice versa.
4. The incumbent is to follow up and secure / taking care on Securities after completing the process of Bay-e-Jaizi and likewise releasing the Securities, and it is insured that the facility/s have been adjusted / closed upon confirmation is obtained through email by related credit officials and the letter/s sent to the related departments / authorities for said issues under confirmation to credit dept.
5. Proper arrange and filling, and archive the legal documentations and taking into care and account the secrecy on nature of documents.
6. The incumbent is to complete the require process for making / arranging the Promissory Note (Hojat Khat) / confession (Eqrar Khat), and entire legal documents of the bank at related Gov’s authorities / departments.
7. Taking over the charge of original instruments on credit customers (funded and none funded), Gov’s authorities and handing over them to credit on the date received upon completing the proper process on handing and taking over the charge.
Travels to Provinces
Require Travels to Provinces
Good communication and time management
Bachelor of Law with two years of working experience in related field
Afghanistan - Kabul: PROVINCIAL CENTER (KABUL)
Bachelors Degree, Law
|More jobs in this category|
|Officer Compliance (PSU) at Afghanistan International Bank||Kabul||04 Jul 2017|
|Loan Recovery General Manager at Pashtany Bank||Kabul||06 Jul 2017|
|CFO (re-announced) at Mutahid Development Finance Institution||Kabul||05 Jul 2017|
|Member of Audit Committee at Arian Bank||Kabul||10 Jul 2017|
|Audit Manager at Arian Bank||Kabul||10 Jul 2017|
|Call for CV- Credit Officer at FINCA Afghanistan||Kabul||01 Feb 2018|