Administration Director(993 Views)
About State Corps
STATE CORPS (SC) is an Engineering and construction firm registered with U.S Government , AISA (Afghanistan Investment Support Agency) & ACCI (Afghanistan Chamber of Commerce & Industries) .The company has experience of implementing huge construction and power projects in Afghanistan and Middle East. SC is actively working in Afghanistan since last one decade and has proven performance record of executing large projects.
Administration Director works under the Chief Operation Officer and has responsibility for a wide range of matters to support State Corps internal functions including office management and human resources and facility department. Administration Director manages and develop administration policies and procedures and oversight internal operations and serves as a member of the senior management team. The Director manages the day-to-day functions of internal operations and ensures consistent and efficient implementation of operational and employment policies.
|Date Posted:||15 Jun 2017||Reference:||SC-17-20|
|Closing Date:||01 Jul 2017||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Male|
|Functional Area:||Administrative||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per company salary scale|
|Contract Type:||Long-term||Years of Experience:||7 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||1 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||Yes|
|Probation Period:||1 Month|
Duties and Responsibilities
• Develops administration policies and procedures and systems and devising ways to streamline administration processes.
• Review and revise administrative systems for the efficient functioning of administrative activities
• Monitor inventory of office supplies and purchasing of new material with attention to budgetary constraints.
• Assist implementation of new procedures and features to enhance the workflow of the departments.
• Timely Reconciliation of advance payments to (Procurement, Projects Site Admin, Transport, Subcontractor, and suppliers).
• Manage and Advice administration department, HR department, facility department.
• Provides communication systems by identifying needs; evaluating options; maintaining equipment; approving invoices.
• Supervise clerical and administrative personnel.
• Monitor the facility to ensure that it remains safe, secure, and well maintained.
• Manage deliveries and financial statements, cash management reports, balance sheet and various detailed analysis reports required by Project Managers.
• Mange over all verification and reconciliation of projects expense.
• Manage budget, staff, calendar and facilities to support organizational finance and operation goals.
• Create and enforce rules and procedures for auditing, procurement, financial reporting and legal compliance.
• Support human resource management including manpower resourcing and benefits administration
• Coordinate and review financial information to prioritize and direct staffing, resource allocation and objectives.
• Initiate and direct changes to increase efficiency and meet objectives.
• Follow up financial and facilities management principles.
• Assess staff performance and provide coaching and guidance to ensure maximum efficiency.
• Maintains administrative staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees; maintaining a safe and secure work environment; developing personal growth opportunities.
• Any other duties assigned by the authorities.
Travels to Provinces
Require Travels to Provinces
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Outstanding communication skills, Written and Oral
• Demonstrated resourcefulness and good judgement
• Constantly looking to apply best practice
• Fluent in English language
• Proficient in MS Office
• Minimum Bachelor of Business Administration
• Master of Business Administration is preferred.
• Minimum 5 Years’ progressive experience in Administration/Operation/HR
• Experience in Purchasing /Contracting /negotiating
Afghanistan - Kabul: PROVINCIAL CENTER (KABUL)
Bachelors Degree, Business Administration
Only qualified candidates should submit their CV and cover letter, no later than July 1, 2017. Please include the name of position & Vacancy number in the subject line as Administration Director SC-17-20 otherwise your application will not be considered.
|More jobs in this category|
|Admin Manager at MOIA||Kabul||31 Jul 2017|
|Admin & Procurement Intern at Joint Monitoring and Evaluation Committee(M..||Kabul||04 Aug 2017|
|Plumber Assistance at Ministery of Energy and Water||Kabul||03 Aug 2017|
|Cleaner at SME Client Support Afghanistan LLC||Balkh||31 Jul 2017|
|Learning Assessment Admin Officer at Ministry of Education (MoE)||Kabul||31 Jul 2017|
|Plant/Site Administrator at Southern Development-Afghanistan||Kabul||31 Aug 2017|
|Admin/financeAssistant at Mashal Baheer Group of Companies||Kabul||31 Jul 2017|
|Logistics and Admin Assistant at ACTION CONTRE LA FAIM||Kabul||25 Jul 2017|
|ADMINISTRATIVE CLERK FSN-05 at U.S. Embassy||Kabul||31 Jul 2017|
|English for Schools Classroom Manager at British Council Afghanistan||Multi Cities||12 Aug 2017|
|آمر حفظ ومراقبت at Ministry of Agriculture Irrigation and li..||Kabul||27 Jul 2017|
|آمرحفظ تاسیسات و اماکن at Ministry of Agriculture Irri..||Kabul||27 Jul 2017|
|Residence Hall Coordinator at American University of Afghanistan||Kabul||17 Aug 2017|
|Training Assistant at DABS||Kabul||31 Jul 2017|
|ICAWED Intern at American University of Afghanistan||Kabul||31 Jul 2017|
|Office Manager at American University of Afghanistan||Kabul||15 Aug 2017|
|معاون تحویلدار at DABS||Kabul||04 Aug 2017|
|Project Administrative Support Personnel at ARIF AZIM CO. LTD.||Kabul||31 Jul 2017|
|Administrative Assistant at ARIF AZIM CO. LTD.||Kabul||30 Jul 2017|
|Fundraiser, Business Developer, and Proposal .. at Jahan University||Kabul||01 Sep 2017|
|Finance Assistant at Afghan Cyber ISP||Kabul||03 Aug 2017|
|تحویلدار at DABS||Wardak||24 Jul 2017|
|مدیر اداری /میدان شهر at DABS||Wardak||24 Jul 2017|