Logistics Manager(1441 Views)
About State Corps
STATE CORPS (SC) is an Engineering and construction firm registered with U.S Government , AISA (Afghanistan Investment Support Agency) & ACCI (Afghanistan Chamber of Commerce & Industries) .The company has experience of implementing huge construction and power projects in Afghanistan and Middle East. SC is actively working in Afghanistan since last one decade and has proven performance record of executing large projects.
Logistics manager is responsible for overall storage and distribution of goods. In this role he/she will ensure that the right products are delivered to the right location on time and at a good cost. Logistics manager is also responsible for transportation, stock control, warehouse and monitoring the flow of goods.
|Date Posted:||15 Jun 2017||Reference:||SC-17-22|
|Closing Date:||29 Jun 2017||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Male|
|Functional Area:||Logistics||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per company salary scale|
|Contract Type:||Long-term||Years of Experience:||4 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||1 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||Yes|
|Probation Period:||1 Month|
Duties and Responsibilities
• Create and implement best practice of logistics principles, policies and processes across the organization to improve operational and financial performance.
• Manages distribution network to functions and achieve proper inventory levels, including warehousing and inventory control.
• Reviewing inventory needs and keeping adequate stock.
• Develop and review and revise logistics policies and procedures.
• Manage logistics personnel and activities for assigned sites to best support operations.
• Trace, track purchases orders, review bills, invoices.
• Manage warehouse security and ensure accuracy of all inventories.
• Ensure the payment of all purchases.
• Prepare invoice for orders and deliveries as part of record keeping measures and evidence of transaction.
• Deliver solution to logistics problems while maintaining high levels of quality and service within budgetary requirements.
• Controls inventory levels by conducting physical counts with data storage system.
• Maintains physical condition of warehouse by planning and implementing new design layouts and inspecting equipment.
• Direct, optimize and coordinate full orders cycle.
• Supervise, coach and train the inventory team.
• Keep track of quality, quantity, stock levels, delivery time and efficiency.
• Prepare monthly reports and attend meetings.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
Travels to Provinces
Require Travels to Provinces
• Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills.
• Logistics and supply chain skills.
• Demonstrated knowledge of logistics problems, application and distribution system.
• Strong working knowledge of applying logistics automated system for assigned function.
• Fluent in English language.
• Well conversant to use MS office.
• Minimum Bachelor of Business Administration.
• Master of Business Administration is preferred.
• Minimum 4 Years’ experience in Logistics or supply chain management.
Afghanistan - Kabul: PROVINCIAL CENTER (KABUL)
Bachelors Degree, Logistics
Only qualified candidates should submit their CV and cover letter, no later than 29th June, 2017. Please include the name of position & Vacancy number in the subject line as Logistics Manager SC-17-22 otherwise your application will not be considered.
|More jobs in this category|
No Record Available!