MAINTENANCE FOREMAN FSN-06(1324 Views)
About U.S. Embassy
U.S. Embassy Kabul Afghanistan
MAINTENANCE FOREMAN FSN-06
|Date Posted:||15 Jun 2017||Reference:||17-073|
|Closing Date:||28 Jun 2017||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Any|
|Functional Area:||General||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per company salary scale|
|Contract Type:||Permanent||Years of Experience:||3 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||0 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||No|
|Probation Period:||3 Months|
Duties and Responsibilities
Oversees welders, painters, masons and carpenters. Organize their work. Complete all the work orders related to these sub-sections. Work location will be at the U.S. Embassy and/or Camp Alvarado.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES: Ability to communicate orally and in writing - level 3 (good). Possess interpersonal and team building skills to develop a cohesive Workforce. Ability to drive cars, light trucks and vans. Local driver's license required. Must be able to lift heavy items
Applicants must address required qualifications criteria listed below with specific information supporting each item. Failure to do so may result in a determination that the applicant is not qualified.
1. EDUCATION: Completion of High School is required.
2. EXPERIENCE: 3 years’ experience in building management and or facilities operations. 1 years’ experience in supervision of a maintenance or Construction workforce of 25-50 individuals
3. LANGUAGE: level (4) Dari and level 3 English required
4. SKILLS AND ABILITIES: Ability to communicate orally and in writing - level 3 (good). Possess interpersonal and team building skills to develop a cohesive Workforce. Ability to drive cars, light trucks and vans. Local driver's license required. Must be able to lift heavy items.
5. JOB KNOWLEDGE: Thorough knowledge of vocational trades. Good understanding of principles of logistics and scheduling. Knowledge on use of energy and alternative sources of such to meet energy conservation needs of post.
Afghanistan - Kabul: PROVINCIAL CENTER (KABUL)
HOW TO APPLY: Applicants must submit the following documents to be considered. Failure to do so may result in a determination that the applicant is not qualified.
1. Universal Application for Employment (UAE) (Form DS-174), which is available on our website or by contacting Human Resources. (See “For Further Information” above);
2. Any additional documentation that supports or addresses the requirements listed above (e.g. high school certificate, transcripts, bachelor degree etc.), if you do not attach educational documents your application will not be considered for this position.
WHERE TO APPLY:
Human Resources Office, U.S. Embassy Kabul
Subject line must be: (Maintenance Foreman VA 17-073) or your application may not be considered.
Applications should be submitted through e-mail to this address: firstname.lastname@example.org
|More jobs in this category|
|Internal Audit Officer at Vision Financial Services||Kabul||31 Aug 2017|
|مأمور میتر خوان at Afghanistan Urban Water Supply and Sewera..||Kabul||25 Aug 2017|
|Gender Director at Tetra Tech -Women's Leadership Development||Kabul||27 Aug 2017|
|Rule of Law Assistant FSN-8 at U.S. Embassy||Kabul||23 Aug 2017|
|Projects General Director at Ministry of Mines and Petroleum (MoMP)||Kabul||22 Aug 2017|
|Gender Specialist (Re-advertisement) UNDP/LoG.. at UNDP Afghanistan||Kabul||22 Aug 2017|
|Technical Assistant for H.E Minister's Office at HEDP / MoHE||Kabul||21 Aug 2017|
|Driver at FMFB||Kabul||21 Aug 2017|
|Branch Clerk at FMFB||Jawzjan||16 Aug 2017|
|Editor/Proofreader at MCM Learning||Kabul||18 Aug 2017|
|Animal Husbandry Officer at DACAAR||Faryab||24 Aug 2017|
|Poultry Technician Kandahar at NEI (Nutrition and Education International..||Kandahar||19 Aug 2017|
|SECURITY INVESTIGATOR FSN-08 TRAINEE LEVEL FS.. at U.S. Embassy||Kabul||30 Sep 2017|
|کار زده کړه/حرفوي زده کړه at USAID Promote: Women in ..||Multi Cities||12 Apr 2018|
|کارآموزی/کارآموزی حرفه ی.. at USAID Promote: Women i..||Multi Cities||12 Apr 2018|
|Intern/Apprentice at USAID Promote: Women in the Economy||Kabul||16 May 2018|