MAINTENANCE FOREMAN FSN-06(1627 Views)
About U.S. Embassy
U.S. Embassy Kabul Afghanistan
MAINTENANCE FOREMAN FSN-06
|Date Posted:||15 Jun 2017||Reference:||17-073|
|Closing Date:||28 Jun 2017||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Any|
|Functional Area:||General||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per company salary scale|
|Contract Type:||Permanent||Years of Experience:||3 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||0 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||No|
|Probation Period:||3 Months|
Duties and Responsibilities
Oversees welders, painters, masons and carpenters. Organize their work. Complete all the work orders related to these sub-sections. Work location will be at the U.S. Embassy and/or Camp Alvarado.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES: Ability to communicate orally and in writing - level 3 (good). Possess interpersonal and team building skills to develop a cohesive Workforce. Ability to drive cars, light trucks and vans. Local driver's license required. Must be able to lift heavy items
Applicants must address required qualifications criteria listed below with specific information supporting each item. Failure to do so may result in a determination that the applicant is not qualified.
1. EDUCATION: Completion of High School is required.
2. EXPERIENCE: 3 years’ experience in building management and or facilities operations. 1 years’ experience in supervision of a maintenance or Construction workforce of 25-50 individuals
3. LANGUAGE: level (4) Dari and level 3 English required
4. SKILLS AND ABILITIES: Ability to communicate orally and in writing - level 3 (good). Possess interpersonal and team building skills to develop a cohesive Workforce. Ability to drive cars, light trucks and vans. Local driver's license required. Must be able to lift heavy items.
5. JOB KNOWLEDGE: Thorough knowledge of vocational trades. Good understanding of principles of logistics and scheduling. Knowledge on use of energy and alternative sources of such to meet energy conservation needs of post.
Afghanistan - Kabul: PROVINCIAL CENTER (KABUL)
HOW TO APPLY: Applicants must submit the following documents to be considered. Failure to do so may result in a determination that the applicant is not qualified.
1. Universal Application for Employment (UAE) (Form DS-174), which is available on our website or by contacting Human Resources. (See “For Further Information” above);
2. Any additional documentation that supports or addresses the requirements listed above (e.g. high school certificate, transcripts, bachelor degree etc.), if you do not attach educational documents your application will not be considered for this position.
WHERE TO APPLY:
Human Resources Office, U.S. Embassy Kabul
Subject line must be: (Maintenance Foreman VA 17-073) or your application may not be considered.
Applications should be submitted through e-mail to this address: email@example.com
|More jobs in this category|
|Internship at DACAAR||Kabul||27 Jan 2018|
|Cook at Médecins Sans Frontières (MSF)||Kabul||26 Jan 2018|
|Cook at Afghanistan Holding Group||Kabul||28 Jan 2018|
|Country Director at Afghan Knowledge Solution||Kabul||24 Jan 2018|
|Contract Compliance Advisor for Health Promot.. at Ministry of Public Hea..||Kabul||17 Jan 2018|
|GENERAL LABOURER at Resolute Support||Kabul||09 Feb 2018|
|Gender Officer at Tetra Tech -Women's Leadership Development||Kabul||22 Jan 2018|
|Advocacy Officer PFM at Integrity Watch Afghanistan||Kabul||19 Jan 2018|
|Marketing/Placement Officer at ATVI||Kabul||19 Jan 2018|
|امام مسجد at GEO-CHEM Middle East - Afghanistan||Kabul||20 Jan 2018|
|کار زده کړه/حرفوي زده کړه at USAID Promote: Women in ..||Multi Cities||12 Apr 2018|
|کارآموزی/کارآموزی حرفه ی.. at USAID Promote: Women i..||Multi Cities||12 Apr 2018|
|Intern/Apprentice at USAID Promote: Women in the Economy||Kabul||16 May 2018|