MAINTENANCE FOREMAN FSN-06(1521 Views)
About U.S. Embassy
U.S. Embassy Kabul Afghanistan
MAINTENANCE FOREMAN FSN-06
|Date Posted:||15 Jun 2017||Reference:||17-073|
|Closing Date:||28 Jun 2017||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Any|
|Functional Area:||General||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per company salary scale|
|Contract Type:||Permanent||Years of Experience:||3 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||0 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||No|
|Probation Period:||3 Months|
Duties and Responsibilities
Oversees welders, painters, masons and carpenters. Organize their work. Complete all the work orders related to these sub-sections. Work location will be at the U.S. Embassy and/or Camp Alvarado.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES: Ability to communicate orally and in writing - level 3 (good). Possess interpersonal and team building skills to develop a cohesive Workforce. Ability to drive cars, light trucks and vans. Local driver's license required. Must be able to lift heavy items
Applicants must address required qualifications criteria listed below with specific information supporting each item. Failure to do so may result in a determination that the applicant is not qualified.
1. EDUCATION: Completion of High School is required.
2. EXPERIENCE: 3 years’ experience in building management and or facilities operations. 1 years’ experience in supervision of a maintenance or Construction workforce of 25-50 individuals
3. LANGUAGE: level (4) Dari and level 3 English required
4. SKILLS AND ABILITIES: Ability to communicate orally and in writing - level 3 (good). Possess interpersonal and team building skills to develop a cohesive Workforce. Ability to drive cars, light trucks and vans. Local driver's license required. Must be able to lift heavy items.
5. JOB KNOWLEDGE: Thorough knowledge of vocational trades. Good understanding of principles of logistics and scheduling. Knowledge on use of energy and alternative sources of such to meet energy conservation needs of post.
Afghanistan - Kabul: PROVINCIAL CENTER (KABUL)
HOW TO APPLY: Applicants must submit the following documents to be considered. Failure to do so may result in a determination that the applicant is not qualified.
1. Universal Application for Employment (UAE) (Form DS-174), which is available on our website or by contacting Human Resources. (See “For Further Information” above);
2. Any additional documentation that supports or addresses the requirements listed above (e.g. high school certificate, transcripts, bachelor degree etc.), if you do not attach educational documents your application will not be considered for this position.
WHERE TO APPLY:
Human Resources Office, U.S. Embassy Kabul
Subject line must be: (Maintenance Foreman VA 17-073) or your application may not be considered.
Applications should be submitted through e-mail to this address: firstname.lastname@example.org
|More jobs in this category|
|Course Facilitator at Tetra Tech -Women's Leadership Development||Kandahar||30 Nov 2017|
|Data collectors at Joint Monitoring and Evaluation Committee(MEC)||Multi Cities||27 Nov 2017|
|Specialist in Social Health, Economic and Pov.. at DACAAR||Kabul||16 Dec 2017|
|National Gender Officer at DABS||Kabul||30 Nov 2017|
|Assistant Director of Admissions (Re-advertis.. at American University of..||Kabul||30 Nov 2017|
|Senior National Water Resources Specialist, at Ministery of Energy and Wa..||Kabul||05 Dec 2017|
|Introduction to graduates studies (IGS) Co-Te.. at American University of..||Kabul||07 Dec 2017|
|Plumber at American University of Afghanistan||Kabul||27 Nov 2017|
|کار زده کړه/حرفوي زده کړه at USAID Promote: Women in ..||Multi Cities||12 Apr 2018|
|کارآموزی/کارآموزی حرفه ی.. at USAID Promote: Women i..||Multi Cities||12 Apr 2018|
|Intern/Apprentice at USAID Promote: Women in the Economy||Kabul||16 May 2018|