Store/Marts Operation Management Specialist(299 Views)
About Aryazone, Inc.
ARYAZONE, Inc. (AZ) is a subsidiary company of INVESTONE Corps Inc (ICI), which functions in multidisciplinary areas of investment to contribute to national economic development.
ARYAZONE in particular functions as a virtual online marketplace and physically existing marts/Departmental Stores with vision to change the conventional markets into a more convenient, flexible, affordable, reliable and interactive online and offline marketplace.
ARYAZONE, Inc prospective is to connect millions of people not only in Afghanistan but in central Asia, Middle East, South Asia and other countries of the region both through online and offline system. Therefore, to serve the market need in most effective and efficient way of business with slogan “save time. save money”, the company focused on all the areas of respective business including groceries, health and beauty, electronics , home & living, fashions, property dealing, assets sales and purchase, car selling and purchase, books, mini cab services, hotel booking, airline ticketing.
ARYAZONE, Inc. is recruiting an experienced and driven International/National Department Stores Operation Management Specialist with extensive knowledge of establishing a new startup business in terms of store and stores chain operation management to join our growing team. He/she should poses strong business development, marketing and store management skills with a track record of successful work experience with same nature of business. The individual should increase our presence and market share in Afghanistan. He/she will be working at top management to take strategic decision as well engaging himself/herself to ensure sustainable operations and tie-up ARYAZONE, Inc with regional and international companies. He/she will work closely with CEO, Business Development and Marketing and Operations departments to identify business opportunities in terms of supply chain management. In addition, the incumbent will be working closely with e-commerce specialist to provide a conversion rich customer experience. This post will report to the CEO of ARYAZONE,Inc.
|Date Posted:||15 Jun 2017||Reference:||AZ/0013-2017|
|Closing Date:||28 Jun 2017||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Any|
|Functional Area:||Management||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per company salary scale|
|Contract Type:||Permanent||Years of Experience:||5 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||1 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||Yes|
|Probation Period:||3 Months|
Duties and Responsibilities
The incumbent responsibilities are confined but not limited to:
• Develop standard policies and procedures for warehouse and store/marts operational management;
• Implements company and division policies, procedures, and programs and monitors stores to ensure compliance with established guidelines;
• Insures stores operate within the prevailing local and international law and maintain good working relationships with these agencies;
• Monitors standards, within prescribed ARYAZONE store guidelines, regarding quality, variety, and general appearance of products, store conditions and levels of customer service;
• Works collectively with store manager and sales persons to insure that common objectives are being addressed;
• Works closely with division category merchandising teams to insure an understanding of merchandising goals and execution;
• Provides expert knowledge through instruction, coaching and development, to enable department managers to achieve company, division, and area and store objectives. Pro-actively stays in touch with new trends and practices to improve operational performance;
• Provides data to division and corporate management regarding the operation of stores within the assigned area;
• Provides technical assistance, training and coaching to store management and department managers as necessary.
• Assists store manager in using and interpreting IT reports; becoming proficient with new technology and utilizing it to its maximum advantage;
• Focuses on the clarification of roles and responsibilities; establishing clear lines of accountability;
• Attends sales and merchandising execution meetings with division office staff. Works in collaboration with the merchandising team on ideas to drive sales and profits; identify problems and arrive at solutions;
• Communicates sales and merchandising expectations to department teams through regular visits, meetings and communications;
• Reviews and monitors in-store signing programs;
• Coaches managers in all aspects of financial management; sales planning; ordering; inventory management; merchandising for sales and profits; labor scheduling etc;
• Analyzes financial reports; sales and profits trends; labor planning and scheduling; customer feedback; associate feedback, etc;
• Constantly monitors and recommends ways to control operating costs and maximize return on investment;
• Visits all store on a regular basis; coaches managers regarding excellence in execution, monitors pricing, advertising, shrink, order-writing, stock rotation, accounting procedures, product mix, inventories, safety, sanitation, grosses, employee relations and sales-per-man-hour on a continuing basis;
• Evaluates competitors’ operations from a customer perspective;
• Routinely looks for areas for improvement and innovative opportunities;
• Recommends/implements aggressive plans to counteract loss of sales and profits;
• Communicates changes to division office staff and coordinates sales plans to maintain sales;
• Keeps abreast of new ideas and innovations in the in apparel, home and living, health and beauty, electronics, grocery industry etc;
• Responsible for consulting with marts manager and department managers regarding human resource management which include staffing, performance management, succession planning, diversity, technical training, development, cross development, change management, recognition and engagement;
• Works to enhance associate engagement, demonstrates this by maintaining an open door policy;
• Motivates and coaches department managers in effective supervision, management skills and associate engagement;
• Works through area operation plan to insure that an adequate supply of trained department managers are ready as required;
• Coaches department managers to utilize in-store training lead and skill programs to enhance and maximize performance;
• Maintains good associate and customer relations;
• Develops and maintains favorable working relationships with company personnel, suppliers, and the community in general; and
• Handles customer and employee complaints as necessary through oral or written communications.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Travels to Provinces
Require Travels to Provinces
• Store Management Software, Microsoft Office, MS. Outlook, Microsoft Project, Google Analytics and other digital marketing tools like Search Engine Optimizer etc.
• Excellent oral and written knowledge of Local and English language;
• Strong communication and negotiation skills.
This position manages subordinates from different departments.
An energetic and physically well employee is needed.
POSITION TYPE/EXPECTED HOURS OF WORK:
This is a full-time position with regular hours of work. The working week is Saturday through Thursday. However, this position might occasionally require long hours and weekend work.
This position will report to CEO of Aryazone, Inc and close coordination with related departments.
ADDITIONAL ELIGIBILITY QUALIFICATIONS:
The employee should be able to furnish two individuals as a guarantor for attesting the social worthiness of the employee.
• Degree in Business Administration, International Trade, Commerce, Marketing or any other relevant degree;
• A diploma in Store Management will be an advantage.
• Five years of Departmental Store/Mega Mart Management experience at international level.
C. Computers Skills:
• Store Management Software, Microsoft Office, MS. Outlook, Microsoft Project, Google Analytics and other digital marketing tools like Search Engine Optimizers etc.
D. Communication Skills:
• Excellent oral and written knowledge of Local and English language;
• Strong communication and negotiation skills.
E. Other Requirements:
• Proven experience as a store management specialist;
• Demonstrable experience in developing efficient strategies and business plans for all marketing aspects;
• Rich understanding of stores management business;
• Demonstrable experience in marketing data analytics and tools;
• Solid understanding of market research and data analysis methods;
• Project management in a team environment is a plus;
• A leader with both creative and analytical capabilities;
• Well-organized and detail oriented;
• Exceptional communication and writing skills;
• In depth business awareness partnered with a creative mind; and
• Time management and effective leading skills
• Honest, committed and professional;
• Commercially minded with a passion for sales;
• Analytical and numerate;
• Performs well under pressure;
• Excellent planning and reporting skills;
• Demonstrable experience in producing clear and detailed written material;
• Proven ability to be proactive and anticipate needs;
• Enthusiastic attitude and strong work ethic.
Afghanistan - Kabul: PROVINCIAL CENTER (KABUL)
Bachelors Degree, Management
Qualified applicants should submit their Curriculum Vitae (CV) accompanied by a cover letter Human Resource Department of Aryazone,Inc. No later than 28- June-2017. Please indicate the job title and vacancy number in the subject line of your email. No other documents are required to be submitted at this stage of the recruitment process. Applications received after the closing date will not be considered.
ARYAZONE, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against a job applicant or an employee because of the person's race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age.
1. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified;
2. Applicants with incomplete and inconsistent information to make a determination will not be considered;
3. No in-person appointments or telephone calls will be entertained;
4. Candidates who are applying for this position must fully meet the education requirement as specified. At the time of applications, candidates must also meet in full the experience requirement. There is no exception for these requirements;
5. Short-listed candidates will be requested to provide educational documents such as degrees, diplomas, certificates and other pertinent documents as needed. Failure to provide the required documentation will result the rejection of their application from further consideration;
|More jobs in this category|
|Short-Term Tax Administration Manager at APFM||Kabul||30 Jun 2017|
|Project Coordinator at The Asia Foundation||Nangarhar||10 Jul 2017|
|Project Coordinator at The Asia Foundation||Kandahar||10 Jul 2017|
|Project Coordinator at The Asia Foundation||Kabul||10 Jul 2017|
|رئیس نظا رت و کنتر و ل at ATRA||Kabul||14 Jul 2017|
|رئیس حقوقی و جوا ز at ATRA||Kabul||14 Jul 2017|
|رئیس اسنا د و ارتبا ط at ATRA||Kabul||14 Jul 2017|
|رئیس منجمنت طیف at ATRA||Kabul||14 Jul 2017|
|رئیس احصاییه وتحقیقات at ATRA||Kabul||14 Jul 2017|
|Nutrition Officer at دارالانشا شورای وزیران||Kabul||07 Jul 2017|
|Monitoring and Evaluation (M&E) Officer at دارالانشا شورای ..||Kabul||07 Jul 2017|
|Coordinator at دارالانشا شورای وزیران||Kabul||07 Jul 2017|
|Senior Academic and Managerial Development Ma.. at HEDP / MoHE||Kabul||09 Jul 2017|
|Grant manager at Roots of Peace||Kabul||25 Jun 2017|
|PMO Director to MoMP at Ministry of Mines and Petroleum (MoMP)||Kabul||25 Jun 2017|
|Deputy Executive Director at Integrity Watch Afghanistan||Kabul||11 Aug 2017|
|Production Manager at Omid Bahar Fruit Processing Ltd.||Kabul||06 Jul 2017|
|Service Adviser at Habib Gulzar Motors Limited||Kabul||26 Jun 2017|