Internal Audit(481 Views)
About Ministry of Education (MoE)
Ministry of education has the outstanding rank among governmental organization of Islamic Republic of Afghanistan, in order to render 65% services for the public. Ministry of Education, for the achieving of its valuable goals and Objectives, would like to recruit employees through open competition and merit based selection, consequently to enhance the capacity of civil servants, develop the current governmental management systems, and play the effective professional role in the administrative environment.
The Internal Audit Officer should conduct audit of Operational, Human Resource, Program and Financial functions at headquarter and provinces He/S should perform his duties through systematic review and evaluation of risk management, control and governance which comprises the policies, procedures and operations in place to;
a. Ensure the economical, effective and efficient use of resources.
b. Ensure compliance with established policies, procedures, law and regulations.
c. Safeguard the organization’s assets and interest from losses of all kinds, including those arising from fraud, irregularity or corruption.
d. Ensure the integrity and reliability of information, accounts and data, including internal and external reporting and accountability processes.
|Date Posted:||17 Jun 2017||Reference:||MoE/GPE/16032|
|Closing Date:||28 Jun 2017||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||2||Gender:||Any|
|Functional Area:||Economic Growth||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per NTA Salary Scale Policy|
|Contract Type:||Short Term||Years of Experience:||3 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||0 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||No|
|Probation Period:||3 Months|
Duties and Responsibilities
• Internal Audit Officer has the authority to audit all departments/programs and shall have full and complete access to any of the departments/programs records, physical properties, and personnel relevant to the performance of an Audit.
• Internal Audit Officer evaluates financial and operational procedures for adequacy of internal control and provides advice and guidance on control aspects of new policies, systems, processes, and procedures.
• Internal Audit Officer should determine the accuracy and propriety of financial transactions.
• Internal Audit Officer should verify the existence of assets of the Ministry and ensure that proper safeguards are maintained to protect them from loss.
• Internal Audit Officer should determine the level of compliance with Ministry/GOA policies and procedures, laws and regulations.
• Internal Audit Officer should determine the effectiveness and efficiency of departments/programs in accomplishing their mission and identify operational opportunities for cost savings and revenue enhancement.
• Internal Audit Officer should compile report from HQ and produce Quarterly, Bi annually and Annual Internal Audit Report to Director, Internal Auditor.
• He /She is responsible to build the capacity of his counterpart civil servants
Travels to Provinces
Require Travels to Provinces
The Internal Audit Officer will be based at the Internal Audit Department of Ministry of Education, and in close consultation with the Internal Audit Director, will prepare periodical GPE Audit reports and present them to the Internal Audit Director and the GPE Program Coordination Unit from time to time.
Bachelors Degree in Economic, Business Administration, Finance, Accounting,
Commerce, LLB (with full command over English language) (Masters or holder of CIA or ACCA professional certificates will be
Five years experience in general, at least three years of full time experience in the
relevant field. Familiarity and knowledge of the Afghanistan Government Accounting
system, Tax Law, Procurement Law etc
Afghanistan - Kabul
Bachelors Degree, Consulting
Interested Afghan candidates should submit their letter of interest (cover letter) along with the updated resumes to:
HRMU, MINISTRY OF EDUCATION
Deh Afghanan, Ministry of Education, 4th floor first Corridor first office, Kabul, Afghanistan
no later than 24th June 2017, candidates who have access to the Internet can send their applications to the below email.
You are requested to send your letter of interest along with the updated resume, and attested degree from Ministry of Higher Education in Word or PDF file. Please mention post title and vacancy number in the subject line of your email. However, do not email us heavy sized files such as your certificates, recommendation letters and etc. THOSE WHO DO NOT FULFILL THE APPLYING REQUIREMENTS WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED FOR SHORTLIST. Only short listed candidates will be contacted with, and called for the test and interview. The test & interview dates, time and place will be determined and communicated with the short listed candidates only sooner after the deadline of vacancy announcement.
Ministry of Education is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
MoE does not and will not discriminate in employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, sex, handicap, religion, ethnic origin or any other basis prohibited by applicable law.
Candidates with disabilities and qualified female candidates are highly encouraged to apply.
According to NTA Policy this position will be place in D Grade
|More jobs in this category|
|Deputy CCO/Herat at DABS||Herat||15 Jul 2017|
|Trainer (Home based food processing ) at DACAAR||Multi Cities||15 Jul 2017|
|Micro finance expert at GreenTech Dunia Consulting||Kabul||13 Jul 2017|
|کارمند محاسبه جنسی at DABS||Kabul||01 Jul 2017|
|مدیر تعدیلات at DABS||Kabul||11 Jul 2017|
|Economist at Chief Advisor to The President On Agriculture and Developmen..||Kabul||09 Jul 2017|