Psychosocial Deputy Program Manager(644 Views)
About ACTION CONTRE LA FAIM
Action Contre la Faim (ACF) is a Non-Governmental Organization (NGO) that was created in France in 1979. ACF has been active in Afghanistan in the medical, nutrition, food security, water and sanitation and Mental Health fields since 1995.
Reporting and representation
Contribute to data management of care practices:
Contribute to the follow up of the beneficiaries’ care practices:
|Date Posted:||18 Jun 2017||Reference:||DPM-ACF01|
|Closing Date:||05 Jul 2017||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Any|
|Functional Area:||Public Relations||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per company salary scale|
|Contract Type:||Fixed-term||Years of Experience:||2 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||1 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||Yes|
|Probation Period:||2 Months|
Duties and Responsibilities
Objective 1: Participate in implementing psychosocial care practice integrated with nutrition and health intervention implemented for in patient and out patient centres for malnutrition:
Supervise and support the identification of psychosocial care needs of the mothers and care takers in the inpatient and outpatient health facilities
Coordinate the child stimulation activities and facilitate mother and child interactions, attachments and relationships
Participate in real time evaluations of program implementation
Work closely with the health and nutrition staff
Organize and direct sessions on breast-feeding practices or on child development
Objective 2: Formal training and on the job support implemented for health facility staff and family health action groups
Assess the capacity or potential of psychosocial services within targeted health facilities, and contribute to improving these psychosocial services in the health facilities with formal on site training regarding care practises including diffusion of Infant and Young Children Feeding messages
Supervise the creation of child and mother friendly spaces within mobile clinics and health facilities;
Objective 3: Support hygiene promotion implementation plan
Actively lead at field level in the development of training manuals, actively creating opportunities for participation of community key focal points
Participate in the successful promotion of hygiene promotion trainings and the development of information, education and communication materials for men and women
Support MHCP key indicators within WASH monitoring and evaluations
Suggest, develop IEC materials according to the program needs
Objective 4: Contribute to the follow up of the beneficiaries’ care practices:
Support the identification of the beneficiaries and attendants who need specialised attention (unusual behaviour, aggressiveness, isolation, food refusal, etc.);
Ensure that these persons are given support through interviews, individual counselling and by referring them to the medical team in sensitive situations;
Inform the supervisor or psychologist of any information or observations made following an educational activity session.
Objective 5: Contribute to data management of care practices:
• Keep the files concerning MHCP activities up to date
• Synthesis and analysis of assessment and monitoring data as required
• Feedback any information related to an identified programme development
• To provide feedback on the daily data collection and openly with team address promptly and effectively any issues or problems where possible
Objective 6: Reporting and representation
• Produce weekly and monthly activity progress report and share with PM
• Develop the activity report and share with PM
• Contribute in donor reporting by proving related data, information to senior management
• Support PM to develop monthly progress report for govt authorities
• Represent ACF and present the MHCP activities to internal external stakeholders as per need
• To support PM for developing capitalization reports
Strong experience in and familiarity with mental health and psychosocial support in Afghanistan and/or emergency
- Minimum 2 years’ of experience in NGOs including 1 year in related field
- Good organization, planning and reporting skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skill
- Good team interaction and positive attitude
- Fluent English in speaking and writing
- Familiar with word, excel, Skype and email
- Diploma or Bachelor`s degree in psychology, psychosocial services , mental health and care practice or related field from reputed university
Afghanistan - Ghowr
Diploma, Public Relations
Please send your CV and application letter to ACF Human Resources Department or send through email and put position title and vacancy number in subject of your email.
لطفا خلص سوانح و درخواستی خود را به بخش منابع بشری دفتر موسسه مجادله برضد گرسنگی تسلیم نمایید ویا از طریق ایمیل آدرس ارسال نمایید. لطفا عنوان وظیفه و نمبر وظیفه را در عنوان ایمیل تان ذکر نمایید.
Address: In front of Afghan Aid Office, Familiha, Firozkoh, Ghor
ادرس : شهر فیروز کوه ؛ فامیلی ها؛ روبروی دفتر افغان اید.
تنها باشندگان ولایت غور میتواند در این بست درخواستی بدهد - Only Ghor people can apply for this position
We thank all the applicants for their interest, however; only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.
ما از تمام درخواست کننده گان بخاطر علاقه مندی شان تشکر میکنیم. اگرچه تنها اشخاص که شارت لیست شده برای امتحان ومصاحبه دعوت خواهند شد.
If you do not receive a reply to your application within 3 weeks, consider that your file has not been shortlisted
اگر شما در جریان 3 هفته کدام جواب از طرف دفتر دریافت نکردید بدین معناست که شما شارت لیست نشده اید
|More jobs in this category|
No Record Available!