legal adviser secretory(458 Views)
About Asia Consultancy Group (ACG)
Asia Consultancy Group (ACG) is a privately-held international telecommunications service company engaged in facilitating the development of infrastructure solutions for disperse populated areas.
Our aim is to provide a range of premier services encompassing cell tower co-location, operation and management, network planning and design, and Over-The-Air device management, to Telecommunication and ISP services providers facings a challenging environment.
Typically, legal adviser secretory are lawyers specialized in a specific field of the law and are employed to prevent their clients from any legal implications or consequences. Individuals or organizations may seek the expertise of a legal adviser after a legal battle has already ensued for a recommendation on a plan of action. Additionally, legal advisors may be called on to mediate disputes, oversee a contract signing or advise about corporate management.
While advising clients, legal advisers must research the necessary comparable legal procedures and laws, as well as comparable cases. They must also know how to apply the law to their clients' circumstances. Generally, corporations or individuals hire legal advisers; however, government offices may also hire a legal adviser to counsel police chiefs and other law enforcement managers on the management of their staff.
|Date Posted:||19 Jun 2017||Reference:||01|
|Closing Date:||22 Jun 2017||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Any|
|Functional Area:||Telecom/Engineering||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per company salary scale|
|Contract Type:||Permanent||Years of Experience:||3 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||0 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||No|
|Probation Period:||3 Months|
Duties and Responsibilities
• Sound judgment and personal maturity;
• Political sensitivity and awareness in handling cases and dealing with clients;
• Good managerial skills; ability to direct and motivate legal professionals and support staff in order to achieve maximum efficiency and quality in production of required outputs; excellent interpersonal skills with staff at all levels;
• Excellent analytical skills and ability to interpret rules and guidelines;
• Excellent communications skills, oral and written;
• Excellent results orientation with ability to meet deadlines;
• Client-orientation with a constructive approach to resolution of problems and dedication to providing timely support;
• Integrity and probity;
• Ability to work with utmost discretion in handling sensitive and confidential matters;
• Ability to work efficiently and effectively under pressure;
• Ability to multi-task, handling a complex workload involving concurrent deadlines;
• Understanding of ACG’s goals, programs.
• To conduct legal analysis and research on various legal matters of the client or the organization
• To provide advice on different legal issues and assist in drafting legal opinions, memoranda and other briefing documents
• To be actively involved in preparing and drafting of different acts and legal submissions and draft the authoritative legal opinions as well
• To conduct legal research by utilizing various resources and selecting the relevant material to analyze the legal information
• To assist in reviewing the legal material and any other relevant documents and to identify the most important issues that need to be sorted out on a priority basis
• To draw up formalities regarding the settlement of disputes and monitor the implementation of the legal clauses
The legal adviser Secretory is accountable for taking the day to day legal responsibilities and providing legal advice that includes all the aspects of the analysis, investigation and drafting process. He/she is responsible for providing support in discrete legal issues by advising the organization, drafting undertakings and structuring remedies for the relevant issues.
Thus, the legal adviser is primarily responsible for providing high quality advice to the organization or the client on major legal issues and problems. He /she is responsible for formulating the best possible legal solution after analyzing the legal problem in depth. He/she should be able to provide the much needed legal assistance while dealing with some particular legal tasks, litigations, contracts, dispute resolution and guide the client on taking an appropriate decision. He/she should be skilled enough to come out with a desired outcome from the client's point of view. He/she should be able to take correct decisions and provide the necessary professional support. He/she also advises whether all the proceedings of the organization are in compliance with the requirements of the legislation. He/she supervises, analyzes and researches the implication of laws, legislation, etc., that may affect the organization. He/she advises the organization so that there is minimum legal exposure and liability. Thus, the legal adviser needs to handle a multitude of responsibilities.
At least a bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university in law or any other relevant field.
Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar position in a First Nations social service agency.
Afghanistan - Kabul
Bachelors Degree, Law
Please submit your cover letter and C.V to below email address, providing 3 last including current reference is required. Also, indicate clearly in the subject of your e-mail for the position your applying (for this post use "legal adviser secretory " as subject of your email).
Only those who have the above mentioned qualification are invited to send their applications and CVs electronically to the above mentioned email!
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview.
|More jobs in this category|
|Network Operations Director at Asia Consultancy Group (ACG)||Kabul||30 Oct 2017|