Contracts Officer(1041 Views)
د افغانستان برشنا شرکت یک شرکت خود کفا و مستقل است که طبق قانون شرکت های سهامی و محدود المسولیت جمهوری اسلامی افغانستان ایجاد گردیده است. د افغانستان برشنا شرکت با تمام اسهام سرمایه خود یک شرکت محدود المسئولیت بوده که به دولت افغانستان تعلق دارد. شرکت مذکور به تاریخ 15 ثور 1387 مطابق 4 می 2008 به د افغانستان برشنا شرکت تغییر شخصیت نمود و بحیث یک شرکت ملی برق جایگزین د افغانستان برشنا موسسه گردید. د افغانستان برشنا شرکت تولید، تورید، انتقال و توزیع برق را بگونه تجارتی در سراسر افغانستان تنظیم و اداره می نماید.
The below tasks :
|Date Posted:||19 Jun 2017||Reference:||VA-DABS-HQs-96-0071|
|Closing Date:||11 Jul 2017||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Any|
|Functional Area:||Account/Finance||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per company salary scale|
|Contract Type:||Permanent||Years of Experience:||3 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||0 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||No|
|Probation Period:||3 Months|
Duties and Responsibilities
• Knowledge of government contracting requirements and regulations.
• Manage all contracts to provide administrative support to insure timely implementation of the projects.
• Responsible to complex inquiries regarding contract obligations and revisions based on government contracting requirements and regulations.
• Overall knowledge of contracts management of the projects in accordance with Project Management Standards and Measurements.
• Able to prepare regular written reports and presentations for various purposes and able to function as part of a team.
• Proficient working knowledge of Microsoft Suite including Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint and Outlook.
• Managing the contractrelated issues in coordination with the Funder (USAID) and DABS.
• Working with project manager and USAID to process the contract related documents.
• Participating in meetings as contract officer.
• Controlling the progress of work on site with the project manager with the project approved Time Schedule, Contract Agreement and approved designs.
• Manage the relationship with USAID & DABS Contracting office and Specialists.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills in Pashto, Dari and English.
• Be responsible for the following up of all the procurement steps in line with the related departments and ministry of finance.
• Undertake additional tasks whenever required by the Director of the department.
Strong interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to work effectively and hardly
• Ability to gather data, compile information, and prepare reports.
• Ability to use independent judgment and to manage and impart confidential information.
• Ability to analyze and solve problems.
• Ability to plan, develops, and coordinates multiple tasks.
• Knowledge of office management principles and procedures.
Bachelor degree in BBA with 3 years of experience in procurement or contract management, experience in USAID funded projects is a plus.
Afghanistan - Kabul
Bachelors Degree, Economic Growth
It is your responsibility to verify that information entered in your Resume / CV that are uploaded are received and are accurate. Documents must be uploaded as the correct document type Word Format) or they will not be considered. Example: Resume must be submitted as a Resume. Recruitment Team will not modify, change or contact you regarding the completeness or accuracy of your application. If a document is not legible, you will not be able to attend the interview and you must again upload it by the close date.
NOTE: DO NOT upload performance appraisals, letters of recommendations, miscellaneous certificates, training plans or position descriptions. These documents will not be used qualify you.
Resume / CV: A Resume / CV in English is required. It must contain your full legal name, address, phone number, a detailed description of your law enforcement duties and the dates you performed those duties (DD/MM/YY). Upload as 'Resume' / ‘CV’
|More jobs in this category|
|Internal Audit Specialist at DABS||Kabul||27 Aug 2017|
|Finance and Human Resources Officer at Open Society Afghanistan||Kabul||23 Aug 2017|
|Project Admin/ Accountant at Voice of Women Organization||Nimruz||25 Aug 2017|
|Accountant and finance manager at Yama Petrol Co||Multi Cities||08 Sep 2017|
|Senior Grants Manager at Internews – Afghanistan||Kabul||30 Aug 2017|
|Tax Specialist at Aziz Group||Kabul||30 Aug 2017|
|دستیار مالی اداره قوایکا.. at Ministry of Public Wor..||Kabul||28 Aug 2017|
|Finance & Accounting Manager at Vision Financial Services||Kabul||15 Sep 2017|
|کارمند بودجه at Afghanistan Urban Water Supply and Sewerage Co..||Kabul||25 Aug 2017|
|مدیر مالی و محاسبه at Afghanistan Urban Water Supply and S..||Parwan||25 Aug 2017|
|Cash Supervisor at RANA Technologies||Kabul||31 Aug 2017|
|PMP Instructor at Kateb University||Kabul||15 Sep 2017|
|ACCA Instructor at Kateb University||Kabul||15 Sep 2017|
|Re-Announce Deputy CFO/KED at DABS||Kabul||28 Aug 2017|
|Finance Officer for MoMP/SOEs Directorate at Ministry of Mines and Petrol..||Kabul||21 Aug 2017|
|Admin/Finance Officer for MoMP/SOEs Directora.. at Ministry of Mines and ..||Kabul||21 Aug 2017|
|Accounts & Finance Officer at Vision Financial Services||Kabul||22 Aug 2017|
|Internal Audit Officer at FMFB||Kabul||21 Aug 2017|
|Deputy Finance Manager at Aziz Group||Kabul||31 Aug 2017|
|معتمد نقدی at شورای طبی افغانستان||Kabul||20 Aug 2017|
|عضو مالی و اداری at DABS||Kabul||26 Aug 2017|
|کارمند مالی at شورای طبی افغانستان||Kabul||20 Aug 2017|
|Grants Accountant at MOBY Group||Kabul||02 Sep 2017|
|Finance Officer at Aziz Group||Badakhshan||31 Aug 2017|
|Finance Manager at Voice of Women Organization||Herat||20 Aug 2017|
|Finance Officer at Spa Construction and Road Building Company||Kabul||22 Aug 2017|
|Finance Analyst at Youth in Action Consulting Company||Multi Cities||15 Apr 2018|
|Female Finance Analyst at Youth in Action Consulting Company||Multi Cities||15 Aug 2018|