Senior Finance Manager(990 Views)
About Amania Group
Amania Group of Companies was established in 2005 having 5 active companies working under one name in different sector such as Logistic, Mining, Petroleum, Transportation, and Construction with the aim of developing in each sector for a better Afghanistan and becoming one of the leading companies in the region. AGC is engaged in the exploration, development, mining and processing of industrial minerals and non-ferrous metals.
AGC’s core strategy focuses on below key areas:
• Developing high-potential mineral resource projects in Afghanistan.
• Increasing mineral exploration to ensure future mining activity.
• Building partnership with global investors and expanding mining operations internationally.
• Increasing the value chain via in-country processing and global export.
• Ensuring mine development improves the social and economic well-being of Afghan people.
• Creating jobs and contributing to the Afghan economy.
Amania Group of Companies is pleased to announce a vacancy for the role of Senior Finance Manager to expand its operations.
|Date Posted:||20 Jun 2017||Reference:||AGC: AM012|
|Closing Date:||20 Jul 2017||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Any|
|Functional Area:||Account/Finance||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Any||Salary Range:||As per company salary scale|
|Contract Type:||Long-term||Years of Experience:||7 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||1 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||No|
|Probation Period:||3 Months|
Duties and Responsibilities
1. Prepare, examine, and analyze accounting records, financial statements, and other financial reports to assess accuracy, completeness, and conformance to reporting and procedural standards.
2. Analyze business operations, trends, costs, revenues, financial commitments, and obligations, to project future revenues and expenses or to provide advice.
3. Report to CFO regarding the finances of establishment.
4. Establish tables of accounts, and assign entries to proper accounts.
5. Develop, maintain, and analyze budgets, preparing periodic reports that compare budgeted costs to actual costs.
6. Develop, implement, modify, and document recordkeeping and accounting systems, making use of SAP B1/QB software.
7. Prepare forms and manuals for accounting and bookkeeping personnel, and direct their work activities.
8. Survey operations to ascertain accounting needs and to recommend, develop, and maintain solutions to business and financial problems.
9. Advise CFO about issues such as resource utilization and the assumptions underlying budget forecasts.
11. Assist in responding to tax audit inquiries.
• Review base reporting data for property tax returns in order to minimize reportable cost basis.
• Ensuring that tax withheld are deposited to Government within due time
• Preparing monthly reports of taxes withheld.
• Filing relevant documents of taxes withheld and deposited to Government
• Dealing with Ministry of Finance regarding any tax issue
• Obtaining tax exemption certificates from concerned department of MoF for the new awarded projects
• Keeping monthly record of individual staff’s salaries and taxes withheld (Client’s)
• Providing clients with relevant documents to be submitted to Ministry of Finance for obtaining annual clearance.
• Preparing and submitting to Ministry of Finance any other statement as may be announced by Income tax authorities from time to time
• Dealing with any other tax issue that may arise
12. Appraise, evaluate, and inventory real property and equipment, recording information such as the property's description, value, and location.
13. Ensure that proper financial procedures and systems are operated and maintained.
14. Review of all support documents (receipts, invoices, and contracts) for payments.
15. Make sure that all cash advances are repaid in a prompt fashion.
16. Ensure proper filing of financial documentation.
17. Generally keep under review the financial and reporting systems.
18. To fallow up the customers’ payment procedure
19. Submission of the financial report on weekly and monthly bases
20. Preparing the sale invoices to the customers and company records.
21. Performance of supervisor’s relevant submitted tasks.
• Great communication skills.
• Knowledge of SAP B1 ERP / QBsoftware is an asset.
• Team player
• Great leadership skills
• Capacity to work under pressure and meet the timelines.
Preferably MBA in Financial Accounting from a reputable university abroad for example: China, India, Turkey, etc... with a minimum of 7 years of experience in Financial Accounting.
Afghanistan - Kabul: PROVINCIAL CENTER (KABUL)
Masters Degree, Account/Finance
Interested candidates may send their application letter, resume by e-mail.
Kindly mention the job title in the subject line of your e-mail.
|More jobs in this category|
|Internal Audit Specialist at DABS||Kabul||27 Aug 2017|
|Finance and Human Resources Officer at Open Society Afghanistan||Kabul||23 Aug 2017|
|Project Admin/ Accountant at Voice of Women Organization||Nimruz||25 Aug 2017|
|Accountant and finance manager at Yama Petrol Co||Multi Cities||08 Sep 2017|
|Senior Grants Manager at Internews – Afghanistan||Kabul||30 Aug 2017|
|Tax Specialist at Aziz Group||Kabul||30 Aug 2017|
|دستیار مالی اداره قوایکا.. at Ministry of Public Wor..||Kabul||28 Aug 2017|
|Finance & Accounting Manager at Vision Financial Services||Kabul||15 Sep 2017|
|کارمند بودجه at Afghanistan Urban Water Supply and Sewerage Co..||Kabul||25 Aug 2017|
|مدیر مالی و محاسبه at Afghanistan Urban Water Supply and S..||Parwan||25 Aug 2017|
|Cash Supervisor at RANA Technologies||Kabul||31 Aug 2017|
|PMP Instructor at Kateb University||Kabul||15 Sep 2017|
|ACCA Instructor at Kateb University||Kabul||15 Sep 2017|
|Re-Announce Deputy CFO/KED at DABS||Kabul||28 Aug 2017|
|Finance Officer for MoMP/SOEs Directorate at Ministry of Mines and Petrol..||Kabul||21 Aug 2017|
|Admin/Finance Officer for MoMP/SOEs Directora.. at Ministry of Mines and ..||Kabul||21 Aug 2017|
|Accounts & Finance Officer at Vision Financial Services||Kabul||22 Aug 2017|
|Internal Audit Officer at FMFB||Kabul||21 Aug 2017|
|Deputy Finance Manager at Aziz Group||Kabul||31 Aug 2017|
|معتمد نقدی at شورای طبی افغانستان||Kabul||20 Aug 2017|
|عضو مالی و اداری at DABS||Kabul||26 Aug 2017|
|کارمند مالی at شورای طبی افغانستان||Kabul||20 Aug 2017|
|Grants Accountant at MOBY Group||Kabul||02 Sep 2017|
|Finance Officer at Aziz Group||Badakhshan||31 Aug 2017|
|Finance Manager at Voice of Women Organization||Herat||20 Aug 2017|
|Finance Officer at Spa Construction and Road Building Company||Kabul||22 Aug 2017|
|Finance Analyst at Youth in Action Consulting Company||Multi Cities||15 Apr 2018|
|Female Finance Analyst at Youth in Action Consulting Company||Multi Cities||15 Aug 2018|