Senior Finance Manager(1109 Views)
About Amania Group
Amania Group of Companies was established in 2005 having 5 active companies working under one name in different sector such as Logistic, Mining, Petroleum, Transportation, and Construction with the aim of developing in each sector for a better Afghanistan and becoming one of the leading companies in the region. AGC is engaged in the exploration, development, mining and processing of industrial minerals and non-ferrous metals.
AGC’s core strategy focuses on below key areas:
• Developing high-potential mineral resource projects in Afghanistan.
• Increasing mineral exploration to ensure future mining activity.
• Building partnership with global investors and expanding mining operations internationally.
• Increasing the value chain via in-country processing and global export.
• Ensuring mine development improves the social and economic well-being of Afghan people.
• Creating jobs and contributing to the Afghan economy.
Amania Group of Companies is pleased to announce a vacancy for the role of Senior Finance Manager to expand its operations.
|Date Posted:||20 Jun 2017||Reference:||AGC: AM012|
|Closing Date:||20 Jul 2017||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Any|
|Functional Area:||Account/Finance||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Any||Salary Range:||As per company salary scale|
|Contract Type:||Long-term||Years of Experience:||7 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||1 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||No|
|Probation Period:||3 Months|
Duties and Responsibilities
1. Prepare, examine, and analyze accounting records, financial statements, and other financial reports to assess accuracy, completeness, and conformance to reporting and procedural standards.
2. Analyze business operations, trends, costs, revenues, financial commitments, and obligations, to project future revenues and expenses or to provide advice.
3. Report to CFO regarding the finances of establishment.
4. Establish tables of accounts, and assign entries to proper accounts.
5. Develop, maintain, and analyze budgets, preparing periodic reports that compare budgeted costs to actual costs.
6. Develop, implement, modify, and document recordkeeping and accounting systems, making use of SAP B1/QB software.
7. Prepare forms and manuals for accounting and bookkeeping personnel, and direct their work activities.
8. Survey operations to ascertain accounting needs and to recommend, develop, and maintain solutions to business and financial problems.
9. Advise CFO about issues such as resource utilization and the assumptions underlying budget forecasts.
11. Assist in responding to tax audit inquiries.
• Review base reporting data for property tax returns in order to minimize reportable cost basis.
• Ensuring that tax withheld are deposited to Government within due time
• Preparing monthly reports of taxes withheld.
• Filing relevant documents of taxes withheld and deposited to Government
• Dealing with Ministry of Finance regarding any tax issue
• Obtaining tax exemption certificates from concerned department of MoF for the new awarded projects
• Keeping monthly record of individual staff’s salaries and taxes withheld (Client’s)
• Providing clients with relevant documents to be submitted to Ministry of Finance for obtaining annual clearance.
• Preparing and submitting to Ministry of Finance any other statement as may be announced by Income tax authorities from time to time
• Dealing with any other tax issue that may arise
12. Appraise, evaluate, and inventory real property and equipment, recording information such as the property's description, value, and location.
13. Ensure that proper financial procedures and systems are operated and maintained.
14. Review of all support documents (receipts, invoices, and contracts) for payments.
15. Make sure that all cash advances are repaid in a prompt fashion.
16. Ensure proper filing of financial documentation.
17. Generally keep under review the financial and reporting systems.
18. To fallow up the customers’ payment procedure
19. Submission of the financial report on weekly and monthly bases
20. Preparing the sale invoices to the customers and company records.
21. Performance of supervisor’s relevant submitted tasks.
• Great communication skills.
• Knowledge of SAP B1 ERP / QBsoftware is an asset.
• Team player
• Great leadership skills
• Capacity to work under pressure and meet the timelines.
Preferably MBA in Financial Accounting from a reputable university abroad for example: China, India, Turkey, etc... with a minimum of 7 years of experience in Financial Accounting.
Afghanistan - Kabul: PROVINCIAL CENTER (KABUL)
Masters Degree, Account/Finance
Interested candidates may send their application letter, resume by e-mail.
Kindly mention the job title in the subject line of your e-mail.
|More jobs in this category|
|Tax Specialist and Accountant at Kakar Advocates LLC||Kabul||21 Oct 2017|
|Financial Management Coordinator at NSDP/NATEJA||Kabul||24 Sep 2017|
|Accountant at ALEF Technology||Kabul||27 Sep 2017|
|Finance Consultant Kapisa at Ministry of Public Health||Kapisa||01 Oct 2017|
|Human Resources (SME) at MOIA||Kabul||25 Sep 2017|
|Finance SME at MOIA||Kabul||25 Sep 2017|
|International Financial Management Advisor at DABS||Kabul||01 Oct 2017|
|National Energy Economist at Ghani Consultancy Services||Kabul||13 Oct 2017|
|Energy Financial Expert at Ghani Consultancy Services||Kabul||13 Oct 2017|
|Finance Officer at Médecins Sans Frontières (MSF)||Kandahar||30 Sep 2017|
|Internal Auditor/Compliance Officer at Afghan Social Marketing Organizati..||Kabul||26 Sep 2017|
|آمر محاسبه جنسی at Ministry of Public Works (MoPW)||Kabul||25 Sep 2017|
|آمر بودجه at Ministry of Public Works (MoPW)||Kabul||25 Sep 2017|
|آمر حسابی at Ministry of Public Works (MoPW)||Kabul||25 Sep 2017|
|Finance Assistant for MoMP/ACP at Ministry of Mines and Petroleum (MoMP)||Kabul||21 Sep 2017|
|Admin/ Finance Manager at Easy Connect||Kabul||30 Sep 2017|
|Finance Assistant for MoMP/PSU at Ministry of Mines and Petroleum (MoMP)||Kabul||22 Sep 2017|
|Finance Assistant at CLAP-MAIL||Kabul||25 Sep 2017|
|Energy Economist at SMEC||Kabul||25 Sep 2017|
|Finance Analyst at Youth in Action Consulting Company||Multi Cities||15 Apr 2018|
|Female Finance Analyst at Youth in Action Consulting Company||Multi Cities||15 Aug 2018|