Deputy Chief Financial Officer(1200 Views)
About Ghazanfar Bank
Bank is operational from 1st of March 2009and is embarking on expansion with branches and is finding ways for expanding its network further to successfully in almost all key provinces of Afghanistan and is looking for qualified professionals for the advertised position.
The position of Deputy Chief Financial Officer shall assist in attaining established Bank’s financial goals. Perform supervisory duties of departmental staff; coordinate with other Departments of the Bank for ensuring achievement of Financial Goals of the Bank. Provide necessary training and writing Manuals, Check Lists and Guidelines and establishing procedures for the staff to follow.
|Date Posted:||21 Jun 2017||Reference:||07|
|Closing Date:||22 Jul 2017||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Any|
|Functional Area:||Account/Finance||Open Ended:||Yes|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per company salary scale|
|Contract Type:||Long-term||Years of Experience:||4 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||0 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||Yes|
|Probation Period:||3 Months|
Duties and Responsibilities
1. Reporting to the Chief Finance Officer and with nominal direction, direct work activities in one or more divisions of the finance department. Assist the Chief Financial Officer with directing, coordinating and administering all of operations of Bank’s finance department including: managing, planning, budgeting, forecasting, organizing, controlling and guiding the nominated activities of the Finance & Accounting Department of the bank at Head Office as well at Branches of the Bank. Provide leadership, training and supervision within the department; and ensures compliance with Bank’s policies and procedures and also ensures compliance to the standard Accounting Principles.
2. Responsible for Cost Accounting, preparation of Budgets, Reporting to Central Bank and other Regulatory Authorities and ensuring to safeguard the Assets of the Bank.
3. To assist the CFO of the Bank in the administration of Financial/Accounting side of the Bank on day to day basis and reflecting the position of the Bank in this regard on Monthly, Quarterly, Six Monthly and Annual Basis.
4. To proactively attend and solve day to day Accounting/Balancing problems faced by the Bank.
5. Shall counsel the CFO on fiscal control and profitability; prepare, present and interpret financial reports to senior management; adhere to tax laws and regulatory compliance for properly reflecting the financial position of the Bank.
Travels to Provinces
Require Travels to Provinces
Knowledge of Excel, and managerial skills
Afghanistan - Kabul: PROVINCIAL CENTER (KABUL)
Bachelors Degree, Account/Finance
|More jobs in this category|
|Finance Manager at SDROA||Kabul||06 Dec 2017|
|Procurement and Contract Management Officer at DABS||Kabul||02 Dec 2017|
|Provincial Finance Officer at Ministry of Education (MoE)||Khost||29 Nov 2017|
|Financial Analyst at Roots of Peace||Kabul||29 Nov 2017|
|Finance Assistant at Jahan University||Kabul||15 Dec 2017|
|Tax Manager at Quest Financial Services||Kabul||02 Dec 2017|
|Finanace Manager at Jahan University||Kabul||14 Dec 2017|
|Medical Record Officer at Ministry of Public Health||Kabul||27 Nov 2017|
|Internal Audit Specialist at MAIL/OFWMP||Kabul||25 Nov 2017|
|Finance Assistant at United Nations World Food Programme||Kabul||26 Nov 2017|
|GMAT Instructor – Part Time at American University of Afghanistan||Kabul||26 Nov 2017|
|عضو جمع آوری عواید at DABS||Kabul||26 Nov 2017|
|(عضو جمع آوری عواید (کارم.. at DABS||Kabul||24 Nov 2017|
|Financial Analyst at Office of Senior Advisor to the President of Afghani..||Kabul||02 Dec 2017|
|Internal Auditor/Compliance Officer at Afghan Social Marketing Organizati..||Kabul||30 Nov 2017|
|Machinery Controller Officer at Aziz Group||Kabul||31 Dec 2017|
|Finance Analyst at Youth in Action Consulting Company||Multi Cities||15 Apr 2018|
|Female Finance Analyst at Youth in Action Consulting Company||Multi Cities||15 Aug 2018|