Deputy Chief Financial Officer(1044 Views)
About Ghazanfar Bank
Bank is operational from 1st of March 2009and is embarking on expansion with branches and is finding ways for expanding its network further to successfully in almost all key provinces of Afghanistan and is looking for qualified professionals for the advertised position.
The position of Deputy Chief Financial Officer shall assist in attaining established Bank’s financial goals. Perform supervisory duties of departmental staff; coordinate with other Departments of the Bank for ensuring achievement of Financial Goals of the Bank. Provide necessary training and writing Manuals, Check Lists and Guidelines and establishing procedures for the staff to follow.
|Date Posted:||21 Jun 2017||Reference:||07|
|Closing Date:||22 Jul 2017||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Any|
|Functional Area:||Account/Finance||Open Ended:||Yes|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per company salary scale|
|Contract Type:||Long-term||Years of Experience:||4 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||0 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||Yes|
|Probation Period:||3 Months|
Duties and Responsibilities
1. Reporting to the Chief Finance Officer and with nominal direction, direct work activities in one or more divisions of the finance department. Assist the Chief Financial Officer with directing, coordinating and administering all of operations of Bank’s finance department including: managing, planning, budgeting, forecasting, organizing, controlling and guiding the nominated activities of the Finance & Accounting Department of the bank at Head Office as well at Branches of the Bank. Provide leadership, training and supervision within the department; and ensures compliance with Bank’s policies and procedures and also ensures compliance to the standard Accounting Principles.
2. Responsible for Cost Accounting, preparation of Budgets, Reporting to Central Bank and other Regulatory Authorities and ensuring to safeguard the Assets of the Bank.
3. To assist the CFO of the Bank in the administration of Financial/Accounting side of the Bank on day to day basis and reflecting the position of the Bank in this regard on Monthly, Quarterly, Six Monthly and Annual Basis.
4. To proactively attend and solve day to day Accounting/Balancing problems faced by the Bank.
5. Shall counsel the CFO on fiscal control and profitability; prepare, present and interpret financial reports to senior management; adhere to tax laws and regulatory compliance for properly reflecting the financial position of the Bank.
Travels to Provinces
Require Travels to Provinces
Knowledge of Excel, and managerial skills
Afghanistan - Kabul: PROVINCIAL CENTER (KABUL)
Bachelors Degree, Account/Finance
|More jobs in this category|
|Tax Specialist and Accountant at Kakar Advocates LLC||Kabul||21 Oct 2017|
|Financial Management Coordinator at NSDP/NATEJA||Kabul||24 Sep 2017|
|Accountant at ALEF Technology||Kabul||27 Sep 2017|
|Finance Consultant Kapisa at Ministry of Public Health||Kapisa||01 Oct 2017|
|Human Resources (SME) at MOIA||Kabul||25 Sep 2017|
|Finance SME at MOIA||Kabul||25 Sep 2017|
|International Financial Management Advisor at DABS||Kabul||01 Oct 2017|
|National Energy Economist at Ghani Consultancy Services||Kabul||13 Oct 2017|
|Energy Financial Expert at Ghani Consultancy Services||Kabul||13 Oct 2017|
|Finance Officer at Médecins Sans Frontières (MSF)||Kandahar||30 Sep 2017|
|Internal Auditor/Compliance Officer at Afghan Social Marketing Organizati..||Kabul||26 Sep 2017|
|آمر محاسبه جنسی at Ministry of Public Works (MoPW)||Kabul||25 Sep 2017|
|آمر بودجه at Ministry of Public Works (MoPW)||Kabul||25 Sep 2017|
|آمر حسابی at Ministry of Public Works (MoPW)||Kabul||25 Sep 2017|
|Admin/ Finance Manager at Easy Connect||Kabul||30 Sep 2017|
|Finance Assistant at CLAP-MAIL||Kabul||25 Sep 2017|
|Energy Economist at SMEC||Kabul||25 Sep 2017|
|Finance Analyst at Youth in Action Consulting Company||Multi Cities||15 Apr 2018|
|Female Finance Analyst at Youth in Action Consulting Company||Multi Cities||15 Aug 2018|