HR Manager(1264 Views)
NETLINKS Ltd is one of the largest and fastest-growing ICT solution provider companies in Afghanistan with its focus on Software Development, Web Development and Designing and Full Spectrum Web and Email hosting Services. NETLINKS has been operating in Afghanistan since 2005 and has grown several-fold ever since, as one of the prominent ICT firms in the country NETLINKS currently employs more than 150 national and international staff members including but not limited to several highly qualified software developers, engineers, analysts, ICT professionals, network and security experts, customer support experts and a highly capable and qualified management team. With its corporate offices in capital Kabul, NETLINKS has three provincial branch offices in the major cities of Herat, Mazar and Jalalabad.
As a 100% Afghan owned and operated firm NETLINKS Ltd is a registered and licensed company with the Afghan government under AISA license number D-21519. Being partner with several world renowned ICT companies and brands NETLINKS Ltd is an exclusive partner of OpenERP Belgium in Afghanistan, Platinum member of Afghanistan Chamber of Commerce and Industries and a founding member of the National ICT Alliance of Afghanistan (NICTAA).
Under the direct supervision and in close coordination with the CEO and with the assistance and support of NETLINKS’ HR team, the HR Manager is responsible to maintain and enhance NETLINKS’ human resources by proactive and well-defined planning, implementing, and evaluating employee relations and human resources policies, programs, and practices.
The key duties, responsibilities, skills and qualifications of the NETLINKS HR manager are outlined as follows:
|Date Posted:||04 Jul 2017||Reference:||HRM22017|
|Closing Date:||11 Aug 2017||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Any|
|Functional Area:||Human Resource||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per company salary scale|
|Contract Type:||Long-term||Years of Experience:||3 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||1 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||Yes|
|Probation Period:||3 Months|
Duties and Responsibilities
• Management, Facilitation and Supervision of the conceptualization, drafting, review, conformation, improvement, finalization, enactment, implementation and follow-up of all HR related strategies, polices, plans, rules and regulations at NETLINKS.
• Maintenance, Supervision and Management of NETLINKS’ HR guidelines by preparing, updating, and recommending human resource policies, procedures, rules and regulations.
• Facilitate, Interpret and Advise on the relevant employment legislation/s; develop, supervise and implement policies on a variety of workplace issues including but not limited disciplinary procedures, absence management, working conditions, performance management and equal opportunities.
• Management, Supervision and Facilitation of all HR recruitments and staffing requirements of NETLINKS through a close follow-up and conformation of all NETLINKS’ HR policies, rules and regulations.
• Maintenance and Supervision of the organization of NETLINKS staff by establishing a recruiting, testing, and interviewing program; counseling managers on candidate selection; conducting and analyzing exit interviews; recommending changes.
• Maintain and Supervise of employee benefits programs, inform and orient employees of their benefits by studying and assessing benefits needs and trends; recommend benefits programs to management; designing and conducting educational programs on benefits programs.
• Supervise, Maintain and Administer performance review programs ensuring HR effectiveness, compliance and equity within NETLINKS. Supervise and Administer salary and benefits administration program ensuring compliance and equity within NETLINKS.
• In close coordination with NETLINKS’ Senior Management and the Finance Department, Supervision and Facilitation of monthly HR payrolls and other periodic HR related financial transactions.
• Supervise and ensure planning, monitoring, and appraisal of employee work results by training managers to coach and discipline employees; scheduling management conferences with employees; hearing and resolving employee grievances; counseling employees and supervisors.
• Supervise and maintain both an automated and a parallel paper based comprehensive and efficient HR filing and records keeping systems and procedures by reviewing, improving and implementing the existing and new automated and paper based HRMIS systems and applications at NETLINKS.
• Maintain and update HR related professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
• Review, Supervision and maintenance of NETLINKS’ operational HR requirements by scheduling and assigning employees and following up on their work results.
• Supervision, development and implementation of a comprehensive HR retention and succession plan for NETLINKS.
• Supervision and maintenance of comprehensive results based HR follow-up, counseling and disciplining programs and mechanisms at NETLINKS which will facilitate and improve results based job planning, monitoring, and appraising.
• Supervise, Assist and facilitate the provision of equal employment, learning, succession, and career-development opportunities for all NETLINKS staff.
• Supervise Assist and Facilitate a safe, friendly, efficient and effective working environment for all NETLINKS staff and employees.
• Any other relevant tasks, duties and responsibilities assigned to the HR manager by his/her supervisor/s.
• Strong Leadership and Supervision skills including Planning, Project Management, Performance Management, Quality Management, Results Orientation, Budget Development and Management, Standards Development and Management, Staffing, Teamwork, Pressure and Stress Management and Coaching.
• Conflict Management and Conflict Resolutions Skills.
• Excellent Written and Verbal Communication Skill.
• Excellent Presentation and Negotiation Skills.
• At least a Master Degree (3/4 years) in Management and/or Leadership or any other related disciplines is required (PHD in any of the mentioned and/or related disciplines would be given preference).
• At least 3 years of Progressive professional experience as an HR Manger and/or other senior HR Management and coordination positions.
• Accredited HRM and/or Resource Management certification from a credible national and/or international institution.
Afghanistan - Kabul
Interested candidates should send their resumes via e-mail to following email clearly indicate in the subject line the title of the position and Vacancy Announcement Number, Applications received after the closing date will not be considered.
Only short-listed candidates will contact for a written test.
Female are highly encouraged to apply.
|More jobs in this category|
|Human Resources Officer at Good Performers Initiative (GPI)||Kabul||24 Nov 2017|
|دستیار سوانح at DABS||Kabul||02 Dec 2017|
|HR Assistant at Asia Pharma Ltd. (manufacturer and importer of Medical Eq..||Herat||30 Nov 2017|
|HR Analyst Employee Service at Etisalat Afghanistan||Kabul||12 Dec 2017|
|Analyst HR Planning at Etisalat Afghanistan||Kabul||12 Dec 2017|
|Human Resources Assistant at Tetra Tech -Women's Leadership Development||Kabul||21 Nov 2017|
|Deputy Human Resources Manager at Ghazanfar Bank||Kabul||12 Dec 2017|
|Human Resources Officer at Ghazanfar Bank||Kabul||21 Nov 2017|
|Human Resource Specialist at Youth in Action Consulting Company||Multi Cities||15 Apr 2018|
|HR Analyst - Females only at Youth in Action Consulting Company||Multi Cities||15 Apr 2018|