Program Coordinator(1159 Views)
About ARIF AZIM CO. LTD.
Aptech is a global leader in IT and English Training. Aptech has strong presence in more than 40 countries and has trained over 7 Million students in 1305 centers. Aptech Afghanistan Institute of Education(AAIE) is a franchisee of Aptech Limited, India. AAIE started operations in Afghanistan in 2013 and has been the leading training institute with a highly qualified team of employees. We believe in adorning students with modern techniques of training by professionally qualified teachers.
AAIE has conducted many training programs for World bank, USAID and other govt. agencies and has already trained more than 5,000 candidates in Afghanistan.
AAIE needs female Program Coordinator for the Women’s Leadership Development (WLD) program.
WLD program will enable Afghanistan’s most talented young women to become future leaders in government, business, and civil society. Over five years, 25,000 women with exceptional leadership potential and commitment to positive social change will be recruited and enrolled in the program.
Jawana - This Primary Target Group includes women between the ages of 18–30 who have at least a high school diploma, though many may have taken college or university classes, or have university degrees or technical, vocational, or educational training.
|Date Posted:||05 Jul 2017||Reference:||AAIE/WLD/PC/01/2017|
|Closing Date:||30 Jul 2017||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Any|
|Functional Area:||Education||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per company salary scale|
|Contract Type:||Short Term||Years of Experience:||3 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||1 Year(s) & 6 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||Yes|
|Probation Period:||1 Month|
Duties and Responsibilities
The Program Coordinator will be responsible for the overall coordination, back and forth between Tetra Tech Women Leadership Development (TT WLD) Representatives and the AAIE regarding the Program.
Duties & Responsibilities :
• Represent the AAIE and be the focal point between the AAIE and the TT WLD Representative(s).
• Review the TT WLD curriculum and make inquiries to adopt and utilize it for conducting training sessions.
• Respond to inquiries and any issues encountered by the AAIE regarding the TT WLD curriculum and support in
resolving such issues.
• Ensure that training sessions are in line with TT WLD’s requirements and that quality training presentations are
• Compile data from CFs and create weekly, monthly, and final reports to submit to TT WLD program
• Assess the needs of the participants and respond to any immediate concern encountered during the course
• Respond to inquiries made by TT WLD representatives on the status of the project.
• Ensure that CFs are carrying out their duties appropriately and responsibly.
• Ensure that training venues have stationery and refreshments available, training materials are prepared, and
resource centers are equipped with the appropriate electronic hardware and reading materials.
•Program Coordinator shall report directly to the AAIE management and coordinate with the TT WLD Technical
Department Representatives on achieving the project deliverables.
• Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to identify problems and resolving them beforehand.
• Good analytical skills in ensuring overall quality work.
• Excellent language proficiency in English and Dari or Pashtu.
• Ability to leverage and exercise influence on individuals in the project.
•Bachelor’s degree in any of the following: management, business or education.
•Minimum 3 years of working experience in coordinating projects, reporting, organizing events, and/or providing
Afghanistan - Kabul: PROVINCIAL CENTER (KABUL)
Bachelors Degree, Business Administration
Interested candidates should mail their resume along with copy of their credentials and a copy of their Tazkira or Passport to the attention of email ID mentioned below. Please mention the title of the position in the subject line. All shortlisted candidates will be directly contacted for Interview.
|More jobs in this category|
|Higher Education Curriculum Development Advis.. at HEDP / MoHE||Kabul||05 Jun 2018|
|Part Time PMP Instructor at Aghaez Professional Services||Kabul||31 Jul 2018|
|Child Friendly School Advisor at Ministry of Education (MoE)||Kabul||28 May 2018|
|Community Based Education Advisor at Ministry of Education (MoE)||Kabul||28 May 2018|
|Teacher معلم at Kabul Afghan Turk Girls' High School||Kabul||30 Jun 2018|
|معلم Teacher at Ariana Afghan Turk High School||Kabul||30 Jun 2018|
|Computer Teacher at Afghanistan International School||Kabul||20 May 2018|
|ACCA Lecturer at Prestige Institute of Accountancy||Kabul||22 May 2018|
|Coordinator at SDROA||Badghis||24 May 2018|
|Englısh Teacher at Barakat International School||Kabul||29 May 2018|
|English Teacher at Elahm-e-Navin Academic Center||Kabul||31 Dec 2018|