Program Coordinator(927 Views)
About ARIF AZIM CO. LTD.
Aptech is a global leader in IT and English Training. Aptech has strong presence in more than 40 countries and has trained over 7 Million students in 1305 centers. Aptech Afghanistan Institute of Education(AAIE) is a franchisee of Aptech Limited, India. AAIE started operations in Afghanistan in 2013 and has been the leading training institute with a highly qualified team of employees. We believe in adorning students with modern techniques of training by professionally qualified teachers.
AAIE has conducted many training programs for World bank, USAID and other govt. agencies and has already trained more than 5,000 candidates in Afghanistan.
AAIE needs female Program Coordinator for the Women’s Leadership Development (WLD) program.
WLD program will enable Afghanistan’s most talented young women to become future leaders in government, business, and civil society. Over five years, 25,000 women with exceptional leadership potential and commitment to positive social change will be recruited and enrolled in the program.
Jawana - This Primary Target Group includes women between the ages of 18–30 who have at least a high school diploma, though many may have taken college or university classes, or have university degrees or technical, vocational, or educational training.
|Date Posted:||05 Jul 2017||Reference:||AAIE/WLD/PC/01/2017|
|Closing Date:||30 Jul 2017||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Any|
|Functional Area:||Education||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per company salary scale|
|Contract Type:||Short Term||Years of Experience:||3 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||1 Year(s) & 6 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||Yes|
|Probation Period:||1 Month|
Duties and Responsibilities
The Program Coordinator will be responsible for the overall coordination, back and forth between Tetra Tech Women Leadership Development (TT WLD) Representatives and the AAIE regarding the Program.
Duties & Responsibilities :
• Represent the AAIE and be the focal point between the AAIE and the TT WLD Representative(s).
• Review the TT WLD curriculum and make inquiries to adopt and utilize it for conducting training sessions.
• Respond to inquiries and any issues encountered by the AAIE regarding the TT WLD curriculum and support in
resolving such issues.
• Ensure that training sessions are in line with TT WLD’s requirements and that quality training presentations are
• Compile data from CFs and create weekly, monthly, and final reports to submit to TT WLD program
• Assess the needs of the participants and respond to any immediate concern encountered during the course
• Respond to inquiries made by TT WLD representatives on the status of the project.
• Ensure that CFs are carrying out their duties appropriately and responsibly.
• Ensure that training venues have stationery and refreshments available, training materials are prepared, and
resource centers are equipped with the appropriate electronic hardware and reading materials.
•Program Coordinator shall report directly to the AAIE management and coordinate with the TT WLD Technical
Department Representatives on achieving the project deliverables.
• Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to identify problems and resolving them beforehand.
• Good analytical skills in ensuring overall quality work.
• Excellent language proficiency in English and Dari or Pashtu.
• Ability to leverage and exercise influence on individuals in the project.
•Bachelor’s degree in any of the following: management, business or education.
•Minimum 3 years of working experience in coordinating projects, reporting, organizing events, and/or providing
Afghanistan - Kabul: PROVINCIAL CENTER (KABUL)
Bachelors Degree, Business Administration
Interested candidates should mail their resume along with copy of their credentials and a copy of their Tazkira or Passport to the attention of email ID mentioned below. Please mention the title of the position in the subject line. All shortlisted candidates will be directly contacted for Interview.
|More jobs in this category|
|Teacher of English at British Council Afghanistan||Kabul||10 Feb 2018|
|Course Leader at BCI||Kabul||26 Jan 2018|
|Program Coordinator at BCI||Kabul||26 Jan 2018|
|Course Facilitators_ Trainer at BCI||Kabul||26 Jan 2018|
|Senior Strategic Planning & Research Manager at HEDP / MoHE||Kabul||26 Jan 2018|
|Lecturers for Civil Engineering at Kardan University||Kabul||31 Jan 2018|
|Lecturers/Professors for Journalism at Kardan University||Kabul||31 Jan 2018|
|Lecturers/Professors for Computer Science at Kardan University||Kabul||31 Jan 2018|
|Lecturers/Professors for Graduate Studies at Kardan University||Kabul||31 Jan 2018|
|Lecturer/Assistant Professor for Internationa.. at Kardan University||Kabul||31 Jan 2018|
|مدیر مکتب at لیسه خصوصی آسیا فر||Herat||19 Jan 2018|
|Acquisition and Assistance Assistant (Multip.. at USAID/Afghanistan||Kabul||22 Jan 2018|
|Senior Trainer at Ama-E-Shamal Institute of spoken English||Kabul||02 Feb 2018|
|Receptionist at Ama-E-Shamal Institute of spoken English||Kabul||20 Jan 2018|
|English Teacher at Elham Academic Center||Kabul||31 Dec 2018|