Project Administrative Support Personnel(375 Views)
About ARIF AZIM CO. LTD.
Aptech is a global leader in IT and English Training. Aptech has strong presence in more than 40 countries and has trained over 7 Million students in 1305 centers. Aptech Afghanistan Institute of Education(AAIE) is a franchisee of Aptech Limited, India. AAIE started operations in Afghanistan in 2013 and has been the leading training institute with a highly qualified team of employees. We believe in adorning students with modern techniques of training by professionally qualified teachers.
AAIE has conducted many training programs for World bank, USAID and other govt. agencies and has already trained more than 5,000 candidates in Afghanistan.
"This vacancy is only for Female Candidates"
AAIE needs female Project Administrative Support Personnel for the Women’s Leadership Development (WLD) program.
WLD program will enable Afghanistan’s most talented young women to become future leaders in government, business, and civil society. Over five years, 25,000 women with exceptional leadership potential and commitment to positive social change will be recruited and enrolled in the program.
Jawana - This Primary Target Group includes women between the ages of 18–30 who have at least a high school diploma, though many may have taken college or university classes, or have university degrees or technical, vocational, or educational training.
|Date Posted:||05 Jul 2017||Reference:||AAIE/WLD/PASP/01/2017|
|Closing Date:||31 Jul 2017||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Female|
|Functional Area:||Administrative||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per company salary scale|
|Contract Type:||Short Term||Years of Experience:||3 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||1 Year(s) & 6 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||No|
|Probation Period:||1 Month|
Duties and Responsibilities
The Project Administrative Support Personnel will be responsible for supporting and assisting the Administrative Assistant, when and where required in implementing the TT WLD Curriculum Courses for the primary target groups in Kabul.
Duties & Responsibilities :
• Assist and support the AS, PC and the CF’s as required.
• Coordinate with the AS, PC and CF’s on any participants needs.
• Assist with communications as directed by the AS, PC and CF’s on upcoming holidays, events
• File, scan and copy the Jawana Participants weekly attendance sheets.
• Keep documentation and assist in the distribution of ID-Cards.
• Communicate and assist AS, PC and CF’s with any clerical, record keeping, communication tasks relating to the Jawana Classes.
• Perform clerical duties by typing memos, answering phone calls, taking messages, documenting meeting notes, forwarding to the AS, PC and CF’s as required.
• Schedule appointments and meetings, take minutes of meeting held with WLD and other stakeholders
• Photocopying and scanning documents.
• Copy and distribute materials.
• File hard copy and electronic file copies
• Help in collection of necessary information to be used for monthly reports due to TT WLD representatives.
• Minimum of 1 year plus proven administrative and or clerical assistant experience.
• Knowledge of office management systems and procedures.
• Experience and Proficient in Microsoft Office.
• Must have bachelor’s degree or Diploma in Management or Administration.
• Proficiency in speaking, reading and writing in English, Dari and or Pashto.
Afghanistan - Kabul: PROVINCIAL CENTER (KABUL)
Interested candidates should mail their resume along with copy of their credentials and a copy of their Tazkira or Passport to the attention of email ID mentioned below. Please mention the title of the position in the subject line. All shortlisted candidates will be directly contacted for Interview.
You must be logged in to see the submission Email (if any).
|More jobs in this category|
|Admin/financeAssistant at Mashal Baheer Group of Companies||Kabul||31 Jul 2017|
|Logistics and Admin Assistant at ACTION CONTRE LA FAIM||Kabul||25 Jul 2017|
|ADMINISTRATIVE CLERK FSN-05 at U.S. Embassy||Kabul||31 Jul 2017|
|English for Schools Classroom Manager at British Council Afghanistan||Multi Cities||12 Aug 2017|
|آمر حفظ ومراقبت at Ministry of Agriculture Irrigation and li..||Kabul||27 Jul 2017|
|آمرحفظ تاسیسات و اماکن at Ministry of Agriculture Irri..||Kabul||27 Jul 2017|
|Residence Hall Coordinator at American University of Afghanistan||Kabul||17 Aug 2017|
|Training Assistant at DABS||Kabul||31 Jul 2017|
|ICAWED Intern at American University of Afghanistan||Kabul||31 Jul 2017|
|Office Manager at American University of Afghanistan||Kabul||15 Aug 2017|
|معاون تحویلدار at DABS||Kabul||04 Aug 2017|
|Data Entry Operator at NETLINKS||Kabul||21 Jul 2017|
|Master Trainer And Specialist at Ministry of Education (MoE)||Kabul||21 Jul 2017|
|Admin Officer at Afghanaid||Multi Cities||23 Jul 2017|
|Driver at Afghanaid||Multi Cities||23 Jul 2017|
|MWA MILANO DESK ASSISTANT at Resolute Support||Kabul||22 Jul 2017|
|Administrative Assistant at ARIF AZIM CO. LTD.||Kabul||30 Jul 2017|
|Fundraiser, Business Developer, and Proposal .. at Jahan University||Kabul||01 Sep 2017|
|Finance Assistant at Afghan Cyber ISP||Kabul||03 Aug 2017|
|تحویلدار at DABS||Wardak||24 Jul 2017|
|مدیر اداری /میدان شهر at DABS||Wardak||24 Jul 2017|
|Plant/Site Administrator at Southern Development-Afghanistan||Kabul||31 Aug 2017|