Transportation operation Manager(391 Views)
About Etifaq Bamyan international
Etifaqe Bamyan International Transit & Transportation Company- EBITFC is one of the well-reputed companies in Afghanistan that has been offering its services for the last 17 years. We at EBITFC are proud of our reputation for excellence: a reputation based on our commitment to the highest ethical standards.
would like to hire well trained and well skilled transportation Manager to handle our operations
Wazir Akbar Khan Kabul Afghanistan.
|Date Posted:||08 Jul 2017||Reference:||EBI/01215/2017|
|Closing Date:||22 Jul 2017||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Male|
|Functional Area:||Transportation||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per NTA Salary Scale Policy|
|Contract Type:||Long-term||Years of Experience:||6 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||2018 Year(s) & 02 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||Yes|
|Probation Period:||15 Days|
Duties and Responsibilities
Duties and Responsibilities
The wheat is coming inside containers from kandla port of india to Afghanistan Via Chabahar Iran the operation manager should control and monitor all transportation activities from Dispatch location until arrival point and make sure all required custom duties, THC, laboring, loading offloading in transit vessels and containers & etc process get done on time.
EBI has daily report system that contain current status of loaded, downloaded and in transit vessel / containers, operation manager should take the information from site managers (Kandla ,Chabahar & nimroz) and to update the General Operation Manager via daily report sheet everyday by ending working hours and Must follow up with sites managers that the activities get done smoothly
As the containers loaded to the ship and necessary documentation got finished, the operation Manager Must be in contact with site managers to send the necessary documents and information to main office via email/ Daily report system,
It’s important for Operation manager to know about sea freight and land freight
Determine project needs, identify suitable vessel and obtain prices/quotations
advice and expertise ensuring that operators fulfil all requirements expected and required of the Project being worked on
Monitor and evaluate potential ship-owners that could be of benefit to EBITF Company
Develop Relationship and Opportunities with Conventional Shipping Lines -
To develop existing relationships with shipping lines and develop and build new relationships with other lines not currently working with EBITF - Obtain competitive shipping rates direct with shipping lines and reduce EBITF reliance on Ship Agents and General Forwarders,
• Good Communicator with excellent IT skills and ability. • Able to work to deadlines and with high attention to detail. • Languages preferred: English Dari/Pashto Hindi,
• Manage filing systems, develop and implement new administrative systems for increased efficacy at work
• Daily supervision of keeping the office clean, tidy, safe and user-friendly;
• Perform other related duties as required.
Travels to Provinces
Require Travels to Provinces
Knowledge, skills and abilities
• Proven supervisory experience;
Having good management skill
• Excellent oral and written communication skills in English;
• Excellent interpersonal skills;
• Highly organized, rigorous, able to focus on details while maintaining sight of ‘the big picture’; respecting timelines and able to work positively under stressful situations
• A bachelor’s degree in management with in-depth knowledge of the job role; Master degree is more preferred
• At least 6 years of experience in administration, HR and operations management in transportation field.
• Proven background of people management experience
Bachelor, master degree is more preferred
Afghanistan - Kabul: PROVINCIAL CENTER (KABUL)
Bachelors Degree, Management
Please apply by sending a CV and a cover letter that outlines how your experience and education relates to the skills and experience outlined in the Terms of Reference to: in the e-mail subject line please write “Operation Manager” and your name.
The deadline for applications is 17 July-2017 however, interviews of suitable candidates may begin as applications are received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted
lutfullah.amini add symbol etifaqbamyan.com
Or Call our direct line: +93772300100
You must be logged in to see the submission Email (if any).
|More jobs in this category|
|درایور / راننده اداره قوا.. at Ministry of Public Wor..||Kabul||26 Jul 2017|