Finance Manager(1312 Views)
About Afghanistan Cricket Board
The Afghanistan Cricket Board was established in 2001. It is an independent and specialized organization in the field of Cricket and acts as leading organization for cricket. It works for the development of cricket and players in the country and organizes different formats of opportunities aiming to improve cricket and support players. ACB is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment based on their skills, abilities, and experience.
The Finance Manager is responsible for all of the financial operations and finance staff within the Afghanistan Cricket Board (ACB).
The Manager implements policies and processes to ensure attainment of the ACB’s strategic goals and provides management, direction, and structure for all finance functions, especially financial recording and reporting – ensuring that these are conducted accurately, on time and as required.
The Finance Manger may report to the senior finance manager and chief operations officer
|Date Posted:||08 Jul 2017||Reference:||020-2017|
|Closing Date:||18 Jul 2017||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Any|
|Functional Area:||Account/Finance||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per company salary scale|
|Contract Type:||Contractor||Years of Experience:||5 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||1 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||Yes|
|Probation Period:||3 Months|
Duties and Responsibilities
Oversee all financial functions of the ACB with responsibilities including:
• Maintain day-to-day financial control of the service within Cashier.
• Developing the ACB annual budget and ensuring compliance with it by all Departments.
• Monitoring and evaluating all ACB financial operations, at least quarterly, and submitting recommendations to the Senior Finance Manager for improved systems if current operations are inadequate.
• Ensuring accurate, complete recording and regular entry of all financial transactions of the ACB.
• Supervise cash management processes.
• Ensuring accurate and monthly reconciliation of accounts budget comparison reports and ensure that budgets are not overspent and that funder, donor, and sponsor requirements are met within the budget
• Bank statement reconciliations and take necessary follow-up actions to correct discrepancies
• Submitting accurate monthly, quarterly and yearly financial reports, at the required time, to the Senior Finance Manager, and COO.
• Forecasting income and expenditure.
• Ensuring compliance with all ACB finance policies and procedures, including strategic plans and constitutional requirements.
• Ensuring compliance with all financial audit requirements including the ACB constitutional requirements as well as those of the ICC, ACC, the Ministry of Finance and other donors and sponsors.
• Manage relationships with banking institutions and ensure good working relationships with government entities.
• Ensuring that the ACB operates in all its operations with complete financial transparency and integrity.
• Closely monitor all ACB financial activities and immediately report any suspected violation of policy or procedure, fraud or embezzlement of ACB resources by staff or others.
• Other duties assigned by the line manager from time to time.
• To perform any relevant task which assigned by line manager
• The finance manager may be required to travel extensively around the country.
• Must be able to travel and balance work/life priorities.
Travels to Provinces
Require Travels to Provinces
• Writing skills and demonstrated the ability to develop written reports and action plans in both English and local languages.
• Familiar with government financial or tax policy
• Ability to work with business leads and creative teams to successfully meet deadlines in a fast-paced, rapidly-changing environment.
• Effective communication skills to communicate effectively with all concerned staff.
• BBA in finance or accounting with 5-year experience Or having master degree with 3-year relevant work experience
• Ability to use different accounting software
• Strong understanding of theoretical and practical cricket issues including familiarity with ICC and ACC rules
Afghanistan - Kabul
Bachelors Degree, Account/Finance
Interested qualified candidates should submit a full CV (maximum three pages) with a cover letter explaining their motivation in applying for the job and highlighting their relevant skills and experience;
To apply online please send your application below email
Candidates may also submit applications by hard copy directly to the ACB Admin HR unit in Kabul
Academic job documents is not needed with application but can be requested if called for interview
Only short-listed candidates may be informed of written test and interview
Note: please find attached the application form and fill out all required statements, the CVs will not consider in short list without submission of attached file.
|More jobs in this category|
|آمر مالی و محاسبه at Afghanistan Urban Water Supply and Sew..||Kabul||01 Feb 2018|
|PPP Finance Analyst at Directorate General Public Private Partnership (DG..||Kabul||08 Feb 2018|
|مدیر محاسبه مواد at DABS||Kabul||02 Feb 2018|
|مدیر محاسبه عواید at DABS||Kabul||02 Feb 2018|
|Finance officer at Ministry of Public Health||Kabul||24 Jan 2018|
|عضو مدیریت خزائین at DABS/KBD||Kabul||31 Jan 2018|
|مدیریت خزاین at DABS||Herat||24 Jan 2018|
|Tax & Customs Officer at Aeroparcel, Inc.||Kabul||24 Jan 2018|
|Tax Specialist at Emerging Consulting LLC||Kabul||20 Mar 2018|
|Finance Manager/Officer at trust construction company||Multi Cities||25 Jan 2018|
|Tax Specialist and Accountant at Kakar Advocates LLC||Kabul||26 Jan 2018|
|Finance Analyst at Youth in Action Consulting Company||Multi Cities||15 Apr 2018|
|Female Finance Analyst at Youth in Action Consulting Company||Multi Cities||15 Aug 2018|