Project Coordinator(2416 Views)
About Assist Consultants Incorporated
ASSIST is an international construction and engineering company that provides solutions to the diverse challenges faced by the governmental as well as private agencies.
What We Do:
Providing services to a select range of clients, ASSIST remains responsive and flexible to short response demands in Afghanistan, the Middle East and on a vast and diverse continent like Africa.
Project coordinator will supervise the implementation projects, in collaboration with and on behalf of the project manager to ensure effective implementation of Project in line with the approved design, and in compliance with the donor requirements. The role will be based in field to monitor, review and document progress in the field. The Project Coordinator will also be responsible for providing technical support and capacity building to Project staff
|Date Posted:||10 Jul 2017||Reference:||ACI-PCM-15|
|Closing Date:||10 Sep 2017||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||4||Gender:||Male|
|Functional Area:||Construction||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per NTA Salary Scale Policy|
|Contract Type:||Long-term||Years of Experience:||5 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||1 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||Yes|
|Probation Period:||3 Months|
Duties and Responsibilities
• agreeing project objectives
• Attend client meetings and assist with determination of project requirements
• Assist the PM in the drafting and issuance of project proposals, RFP’s, tenders, budgets, cash flows and preliminary schedules
• Prepare project organization and communication charts
• Chair site meetings and distribute minutes to all project team members
• Track the progress and quality of work being performed by design disciplines
• Use project scheduling and control tools to monitor projects plans, work hours, budgets and expenditures
• Effectively and accurately communicate relevant project information with contractors and project team
• Ensure clients’ needs are met in a timely and cost-effective manner
• Review field inspection reports from Consultants throughout the lifecycle of the project
• Maintain Contract Execution Tracking Log
• Coordinate Project related information, issues, and progress related information with directors for further communications
• Coordinate corrective action plan and preventive actions plan with project manager and director for all issues.
• Coordinate and communicate project-related information, risk management plans and construction implementation schedules
•University Degree in Medic or construction is required.
• Knowledge of USACE, AFCEE, USAID, UNOPS, IRD and LBG projects is desirable.
• Good knowledge of Microsoft Office programs.
• Working experience with International Organizations and/or NGO. Experience in dealing with USAID,UNOPS,USACE, AFCEE as well as other international donors is preferred
• Must be flexible and willing to work long hours in order to meet the deadline
• Knowledge and ability to interpret engineering drawings and implement the field works.
• The ability to use your initiative and make decisions under pressure
• Willing to spend long hours in the field.
• Ability to work harmoniously within a multicultural team
• Strong organizational skills, ability to work independently, multi-task with attention to detail
• Time management and prioritization skills
• Ability to work with various departments and foster teamwork and in a cross-cultural environment
• Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
• Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
• Must be able to identify and resolve problems in a timely manner
• Reliable, Honest, Transparent; Commitment for hard work & exceptional work ethics
• Attention to detail
• Ability to maintain confidentiality
• strong interpersonal skills to motivate and lead your project team
• Good communication and negotiation skills to manage expectations
• Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
• excellent organization skills to plan the use of people and resources to meet deadlines
• having ability to update Accident Prevention Plan
• At least 5 years’ experience of working as project coordinator at USACE projects
Afghanistan - Kabul
Bachelors Degree, Construction
Please attach your CV to the following emails.
|More jobs in this category|
|Construction Supervisors at Médecins Sans Frontières (MSF)||Kunduz||31 Jan 2018|
|Diary Plant Design & Construction Specialists.. at Afghan Bureau Collabor..||Kabul||23 Jan 2018|