Quality Control Manager(1705 Views)
About Assist Consultants Incorporated
ASSIST is an international construction and engineering company that provides solutions to the diverse challenges faced by the governmental as well as private agencies.
What We Do:
Providing services to a select range of clients, ASSIST remains responsive and flexible to short response demands in Afghanistan, the Middle East and on a vast and diverse continent like Africa.
Quality control manager work with other staff to establish procedures and quality standards and to monitor these against agreed targets Quality control manager should coordinate the activities required to meet these quality standards and monitoring and advising on the performance of the quality management system, producing data and reporting on performance, measuring against set standards.
|Date Posted:||10 Jul 2017||Reference:||ACI-QCM-25|
|Closing Date:||10 Sep 2017||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||6||Gender:||Male|
|Functional Area:||Construction||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per NTA Salary Scale Policy|
|Contract Type:||Long-term||Years of Experience:||5 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||1 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||Yes|
|Probation Period:||3 Months|
Duties and Responsibilities
• Report to the project coordinator and the higher management of the company
• Implementation of the quality control plan
• The administration of the quality control plan
• To review the specification and recommend any changes there
• To review procurement documents to ensure they comply with the contract and specification requirements
• To review design and as built drawing and ensure the latest updated design documents.
• specifying quality requirements of raw materials with suppliers
• investigating and setting standards for quality and health and safety
• working with operating staff to establish procedures, standards, systems and procedures
• devising and establishing a company's quality procedures, standards and specifications
• Using relevant quality tools and making sure managers and other staff understand how to improve the project quality.
• Inspect review and train subcontractor with methods and procedures of work to ensure their understanding and compliance with the contract and specification.
• University Degree in Medic or construction is required.
• Knowledge of USACE, AFCEE, USAID, UNOPS, IRD and LBG projects is desirable.
• Good knowledge of Microsoft Office programs.
• Working experience with International Organizations and/or NGO. Experience in dealing with USAID,UNOPS,USACE, AFCEE as well as other international donors is preferred
• Must be flexible and willing to work long hours in order to meet the deadline
• Knowledge and ability to interpret engineering drawings and implement the field works.
• The ability to use your initiative and make decisions under pressure
• Willing to spend long hours in the field.
• Ability to work harmoniously within a multicultural team
• Strong organizational skills, ability to work independently, multi-task with attention to detail
• Time management and prioritization skills
• Ability to work with various departments and foster teamwork and in a cross-cultural environment
• Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
• Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
• Must be able to identify and resolve problems in a timely manner
• Reliable, Honest, Transparent; Commitment for hard work & exceptional work ethics
• Attention to detail
• Ability to maintain confidentiality
• strong interpersonal skills to motivate and lead your project team
• Good communication and negotiation skills to manage expectations
• Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
• excellent organization skills to plan the use of people and resources to meet deadlines
• having ability to update Accident Prevention Plan
• At least 5 years’ experience of working as Quality control officer/manager at USACE projects
Afghanistan - Kabul
Afghanistan - Kandahar
Bachelors Degree, Construction
Please attach your CV to the following email.
|More jobs in this category|
|سرانجنیر کنترول کیفیت ون.. at Ministry of Public Wor..||Kabul||28 Aug 2017|
|انجنیر براورد اداره قوای.. at Ministry of Public Wor..||Kabul||28 Aug 2017|
|Senior Civil Engineer for MoMP/Admin and Serv.. at Ministry of Mines and ..||Kabul||20 Aug 2017|
|Project Coordinator at Assist Consultants Incorporated||Multi Cities||10 Sep 2017|
|Project Manager at Assist Consultants Incorporated||Multi Cities||10 Sep 2017|
|Safety Manager at Assist Consultants Incorporated||Multi Cities||10 Sep 2017|