Skilled Trainer(1177 Views)
About Coordination of Rehabilitaion and Development Services for Afghanistan
Coordination of Rehabilitation and Development Services for Afghanistan (CRDSA) is a non-governmental and non-political humanitarian organization working in sectors of Sustainable Livelihood, Human Rights Promotion, Civil Society Strengthening, Returnees/IDPs Protection and Re-Integration in Afghanistan. CRDSA was established in 2002 and presently is operating in Herat, Farah,Ghor , Nimroz and Badghis provinces.
The role of the skills’ trainer to provide one to one support to young people/trainees to learn, promote and practice technical skills as advised by the Project Manager.
|Date Posted:||10 Jul 2017||Reference:||DRC-6|
|Closing Date:||25 Jul 2017||Work Type:||Part Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||3||Gender:||Any|
|Functional Area:||Programme||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per company salary scale|
|Contract Type:||Fixed-term||Years of Experience:||3 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||0 Year(s) & 6 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||No|
|Probation Period:||1 Month|
Duties and Responsibilities
• Prepare training manuals and schedule by identifying and describing information needs.
• Evaluates training by evaluating effectiveness of training to specific job applications.
• Maintains safe and healthy training environment by following organization standards and legal regulations.
• Implement teaching plan in accordance with the approved curriculum.
• Conduct practical work and site visit to ensure the utilization of the skilled and knowledge gained through training.
• Conduct regular assessment on the progress of the trainees.
• Ensure the confidentiality of the filing/documents.
• Identify trainees’ strengths and individual interests.
• Enable and support the trainees to participate in recreational and group activities.
• Promote safety and assess risks associated with the Trainees’ behaviors and activities in the training center under the direction of the Provincial Supervisor.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
• Undertake practical tasks relating to the support of the placements. .
• Promote trainees’ equality, diversity, rights and responsibilities.
• Continue to develop own knowledge and practice.
• Undertake any other duties appropriate to the post.
• Able to read and write in Farsi
• 3 years experiences of working in the same field
• Excellent Technical skills
• Excellent training Knowledge.
• Good communication and judgment skills
Afghanistan - Herat: PROVINCIAL CENTER (HERAT)
Applicants are kindly requested to submit their applications and CVs in English at the below mentioned address and also you may submit it to CRDSA-Herat office to the following address:
Note: Please specify the location/province in your application. In the subject line of your email, please write the title of the position and the province (e.g. Labor Market Officer/Female Supervisor – Herat).
Further information please contact us on +93- (0) 40 220040. Applications received after the deadline will not be considered.
|More jobs in this category|
|JOB PLACEMENT OFFICER at DAI||Kabul||24 Jun 2018|