About Coordination of Rehabilitaion and Development Services for Afghanistan
Coordination of Rehabilitation and Development Services for Afghanistan (CRDSA) is a non-governmental and non-political humanitarian organization working in sectors of Sustainable Livelihood, Human Rights Promotion, Civil Society Strengthening, Returnees/IDPs Protection and Re-Integration in Afghanistan. CRDSA was established in 2002 and presently is operating in Herat, Farah,Ghor , Nimroz and Badghis provinces.
Responsible for patrolling the premises of residences or buildings to detect suspicious activity, assist tenants, and ensure the safety of occupants.
|Date Posted:||11 Jul 2017||Reference:||DRC-6|
|Closing Date:||25 Jul 2017||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||2||Gender:||Male|
|Functional Area:||Security/Safety||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Salary Range:||As per company salary scale|
|Contract Type:||Fixed-term||Years of Experience:||3 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||0 Year(s) & 6 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||No|
Duties and Responsibilities
• Protect property and lives by patrolling the area.
• Monitor entrance of property through surveillance.
• Identify visitors and ask for appropriate documents.
• Guard against theft and maintain security.
• Stop suspicious people and ask for identification.
• Call for aid if necessary.
• Report rule infractions and violations.
• Prevent passage of prohibited articles into restricted areas.
• Regulate and monitor building systems.
• Inspect windows and doors to ensure locks are in place and working.
• Ensures the bathrooms are always equipped with toilet roll, soap and a hand towel
• Carries out daily cleaning of the office (all rooms/departments, bathrooms, kitchen, conference room, halls, stairs, etc.).
• Washing basins, mirrors, commodes, lavatory, tubs, and showers
• Washing of floors and terraces
• Emptying trash containers on daily basis
• Cook food for office staff
• Clean kitchen and dishes.
• Able to work long hours, weekends, and public holidays on a routine basis.
• Must be able to read and write Farsi (basic knowledge of English language is an advantage)
• Minimum of 3 year of working in international/national NGOs in similar position
• Must be physically in good health condition
Afghanistan - Herat: PROVINCIAL CENTER (HERAT)
Applicants are kindly requested to submit their applications and CVs in English through the below mentioned email address and also they may submit it to CRDSA-Herat office to the following address:
Mukhabirat Street, 4th district
Charahi Aab Bakhsh-e-Badmorghan, near Qasedak Café Net
Further information please contact us on +93- (0) 40 220040. Applications received after the deadline will not be considered.
|More jobs in this category|
|Security Guard at French Medical Institute for Mothers and Children||Kabul||27 Jul 2017|
|ASSISTANT LOCAL GUARD COORDINATOR (SECURITY A.. at U.S. Embassy||Kabul||26 Jul 2017|
|Security Guard at DABS||Kabul||11 Aug 2017|
|Re-Announce Security Camera Man at DABS||Kabul||11 Aug 2017|
|Re-Announce Security Guards Supervisor at DABS||Kabul||11 Aug 2017|