Data Retrieving Officer(1332 Views)
About Ministry of Education (MoE)
Ministry of education has the outstanding rank among governmental organization of Islamic Republic of Afghanistan, in order to render 65% services for the public. Ministry of Education, for the achieving of its valuable goals and Objectives, would like to recruit employees through open competition and merit based selection, consequently to enhance the capacity of civil servants, develop the current governmental management systems, and play the effective professional role in the administrative environment.
A major portion of deliverables of the Global Partnership for Education (GPE) Afghanistan program relates to Plan General Directorate, which requires close and constant coordination among various departments. The incumbent will work closely with Plan General Directorate to coordinate implementation details of GPE programs across the thirteen provinces.
|Date Posted:||12 Jul 2017||Reference:||MoE/GPE/16036|
|Closing Date:||21 Jul 2017||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Any|
|Functional Area:||IT||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per NTA Salary Scale Policy|
|Contract Type:||Short Term||Years of Experience:||3 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||0 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||No|
|Probation Period:||3 Months|
Duties and Responsibilities
• Data accessing and modification from RDBMS (Microsoft SQL Server).
• Data cleaning through DML command.
• Improving query performance through query tuning.
• Working on stored procedures, views and UDFs.
• Checking provinces data while receiving the database and coordinating with provinces for improvement wherever required.
• Integration of provincial databases into central database.
• Working closely with system developers for better understanding of databases and relationships.
• Design standard reporting templates for automatic reporting systems.
• Working closely with Data Analysis Unit for providing on time data to support analysis and informed decision making.
• Help desk support to provincial monitoring & reporting officers during data entry in the provinces.
• Support the development of data cleaning and verification procedures and generate queries to clarify and improve the quality of the data test and execute validation procedures.
• Work closely with the data analysis Unit and improve the capacity within the units.
• Good networking and teamwork skills
• A University degree in Information Technology or Computer Science
• At least 2 years of experience working with SQL Server, experience with MYSQL will be an advantage
• Demonstrated knowledge of SQL Server, MS-Excel and preparation of reports and formal presentations.
• Maintains confidentiality of data and respects data dissemination policies
Afghanistan - Kabul
Bachelors Degree, Communication
Interested Afghan candidates should submit their letter of interest (cover letter) along with the updated resumes to:
HRMU, MINISTRY OF EDUCATION
Deh Afghanan, Ministry of Education, 4th floor first Corridor first office, Kabul, Afghanistan
no later than 21th Jul 2017, candidates who have access to the Internet can send their applications to the below email.
You are requested to send your letter of interest along with the updated resume, and attested degree from Ministry of Higher Education in Word or PDF file. Please mention post title and vacancy number in the subject line of your email. However, do not email us heavy sized files such as your certificates, recommendation letters and etc. THOSE WHO DO NOT FULFILL THE APPLYING REQUIREMENTS WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED FOR SHORTLIST. Only short listed candidates will be contacted with, and called for the test and interview. The test & interview dates, time and place will be determined and communicated with the short listed candidates only sooner after the deadline of vacancy announcement.
Ministry of Education is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
MoE does not and will not discriminate in employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, sex, handicap, religion, ethnic origin or any other basis prohibited by applicable law.
Candidates with disabilities and qualified female candidates are highly encouraged to apply.
According to NTA Policy this position will be place in D Grade
|More jobs in this category|
|Database Developer at Tetra Tech - JSSP||Kabul||02 May 2018|
|Technical Manager, IT (Lifecycle Manager) at NETLINKS||Kabul||28 Apr 2018|
|IT Officer at OXUS Afghanistan||Kabul||30 Apr 2018|
|Computer Management Assistant FSN 07 at U.S. Embassy||Kabul||01 May 2018|
|IT & MIS Manager (Re_ Announced) at Exchangerzone||Kabul||25 May 2018|
|آمرتکنالوژی معلوماتی at وزارت اطلاعات وف..||Kabul||29 Apr 2018|
|ATM Technical Assistant (Islamic Bank of Afgh.. at Islamic Bank of Afghan..||Kabul||11 May 2018|
|Information Communication and Technology (ICT.. at DACAAR||Multi Cities||01 May 2018|
|سرگروپ تفتیش سیستم ها at DABS||Kabul||22 Apr 2018|