Secretary /Public relation officer(361 Views)
About Afghanistan Naween Research & Studies Organization
The Afghanistan Naween Research & Studies Organization is an independent, Afghanistan-based research NGO. Its purpose is to inform and influence policy and practice through conducting high-quality research, to actively disseminate the results, and to promote a culture of research and learning. ANRSO engages with policy makers, civil society, researchers and students to promote their use of ANSRO research, to strengthen their research capacity, and to create opportunities for analysis, reflection and debate.
We are seeking for Secretary /public relation officer with Bachelor’s degree from, public affairs, journalism, information technology or communications & media . At least 2 year of work experience in the field of public relation media and marketing; work experience in social media will be an asset. Demonstrable quality of public relation and social media experience is highly required. Candidate will be responsible for writing brief reports, updating and maintenance of the Organisation web site and should actively work on social media, be technically proficient and accurate, effectively communicate. The position will be based in Kabul .but the Secretary /public relation officer will be required to travel to (out of Kabul) whenever required.
|Date Posted:||12 Jul 2017||Reference:||0004|
|Closing Date:||21 Jul 2017||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Any|
|Functional Area:||Management||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per company salary scale|
|Contract Type:||Fixed-term||Years of Experience:||2 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||0 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||No|
Duties and Responsibilities
• Work under the general supervision of the President/ CEO and senior management team
• To provide high quality personal and administrative assistance to the President/CEO .
• Researching on topics and videos to be posted in website and Social media pages and share it with the top management .
• Reviewing books, videos, social media (Facebook, twitter etc) films, websites or newspapers.
• Editing of the videos and taking approval of president for uploading in website and social pages of the Organisation and promoting the Organisation website and social media pages among general public. Provide the necessary support to developing Video programs to raise awareness about Afghanistan Naween Research and Studies Organisation among
• Update and maintenance of Organisation website, social media pages etc. .
• Arrangement of Meetings, conferences and workshop, setting its agenda and circulate among the management and participant.
• Taking Minutes of the meeting and circulate among senior management and staff.
• Maintaining of files in hardcopy and electronic filing of all supporting documentations
• Receiving the Guest in a professional manner and attending the CEO calls in a professional manner
• IT support to the CEO and other staff whenever required.
• Well organized, and ability to properly record and store data and documents.
• Capable of typing in Dari or Pashto and English letters (30 WPS)
• Writing interoffice Memos, official letters, letter to the government organization.
• Liaising and coordinating meetings with government organization, and NGOs, and take permission card for the researchers
• Assist the researchers in developing and producing communication material to raise visibility of the Afghanistan Naween Research and Studies Organisation activities.
• Review the documents, understand and then get the approval of President/CEO;
• Any Other task & responsibilities assigned by the CEO and top management
• Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution in information technology, Business administration, public affairs, journalism or communications.
• Essential to have strong command on Dari, Pashto and English language (Speaking, Reading, writing).understanding Balochi language is an asset.
• At least 2 year of relevant professional experience.
• Must have excellent skills Graphic Design Skills, Editing, Desktop Publishing Tools (Corel draw, illustrator, , Photoshop, Animations and 3D designs) to ensure a high quality of the communication material produced
• Work experience in TV/ media is an advantage .
• Attention to detail essential, being organized, reliable and responsible.
• Experience in working within a team environment Very strong interpersonal skills and ability to mix well with people of all backgrounds.
• Ability to listen and observe carefully, remember well and write detailed notes. Adaptable, committed and flexible attitude.
Graduate from Faculty of Business administration, journalism, computer science& information technology or public relations.
Afghanistan - Kabul
Please apply by sending a CV/resume not later than 21, July, 2017 and put Secretary/ Public relation officer in subject line.
Note: Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for the interview.
|More jobs in this category|
|The Policy and Planning Analyst at MOIA||Kabul||31 Aug 2017|
|Operations Specialist at UNDP Afghanistan||Kabul||28 Aug 2017|
|Deputy Country Director at TURQUOISE MOUNTAIN||Kabul||01 Sep 2017|
|Chief General Services Officer at Vision Financial Services||Kabul||27 Aug 2017|
|Senior Public Procurement and Contract Manage.. at UMASS - USWDP||Kabul||20 Aug 2017|
|Senior Contract Management Adviser for the Mo.. at Ministry of Mines and ..||Kabul||23 Aug 2017|
|Chief of Administration at GEO-CHEM Middle East - Afghanistan||Kabul||25 Aug 2017|
|Senior Officer for a Corruption Vulnerability.. at Joint Monitoring and E..||Kabul||22 Aug 2017|
|Branch Manager at Vision Financial Services||Kabul||21 Aug 2017|
|Training Manager at Vision Financial Services||Kabul||21 Aug 2017|
|Senior VCA Officer at Joint Monitoring and Evaluation Committee(MEC)||Kabul||19 Aug 2017|
|RVTC Director at RANA Technologies||Kabul||25 Aug 2017|
|Office Associate at MOIA||Kabul||20 Aug 2017|
|Coordinator at SDROA||Kapisa||20 Aug 2017|
|Resettlement Specialist at Ghani Consultancy Services||Kabul||22 Aug 2017|
|Project Manager at Spa Construction and Road Building Company||Kabul||22 Aug 2017|
|Proposal Manager/Writer at Spa Construction and Road Building Company||Kabul||22 Aug 2017|
|Programme Assistant at UNESCO Kabul||Kabul||20 Aug 2017|