Religious Affairs Advisor(339 Views)
About National Security Council
Office of National Security Council (ONSC) is a strategic coordinating entity of national defense and national security organizations of the country that operates in the following working sectors;
• Leading and managing the secretariat of national security;
• Strategically coordinating the national defensive and security sectors;
• Arranging the affairs related to the office of Chief Commander of Security Forces;
• Investigating the information and strategic threats for the purpose of national security interests (from one until five years);
• Solidifying relations with media from national security perspective;
• Supporting the peace and reconciliation process;
• Consolidating and coordinating security of the President;
• Monitoring proper implementation of policies, presidential decrees, and minutes of National Security Council.
The objective of Religious Affairs Advisor is to develop strategies and policies related to religious affairs and conduct coordination between religious governmental entities.
|Date Posted:||12 Jul 2017||Reference:||psu-hr-nsc-006-120717|
|Closing Date:||21 Jul 2017||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Any|
|Functional Area:||Government Advisory||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per company salary scale|
|Contract Type:||Consultant||Years of Experience:||4 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||0 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||Yes|
|Probation Period:||3 Months|
Duties and Responsibilities
The individual would be responsible for the following activities:
1. Preparing monthly, quarterly and annual work plan according to the related directorate work plan in order to achieve planed goals;
2. Establish communication and coordination with the organizations serving religious activities (Ministry of Haj and Religious Affairs, Ulema Council, Deputy to the Ministry of Education for Islamic studies and education (in order to maintain religious values and stability in the country.
3. Establish and develop strategies and policies for raising public awareness through Ulema Council of Afghanistan.
4. Develop strategic plan and policy in order to mitigate and prevent religious extremism and violence.
5. Provide professional consultation to the management of ONSC to consolidate activities related to public religious entities.
6. Ensure the peace strategies implementing management among Ulema, in Mosques, takeya khana, and Islamic centers in order to prevent religious bias and violence.
7. Identify budget requirements, according to work plan of related department for advancement of programs.
8. Conducts performance appraisal for all their staff according to the requirements of the civil service law and with coordination of the HR directorate;
9. Preparing monthly, quarterly, annually reports and if required, briefs the activities and achievements of the related directorates to the senior officials.
10. Manage staff under control to ensure that they are effectively, motivated, developed, disciplined and trained in order that they can carry out their tasks to the required standard.
11. Conduct any duty as required by higher authorities in accordance with laws, regulations and objectives of the office.
Travels to Provinces
Require Travels to Provinces
The Religious Affairs Advisor would have the following qualification and experience:
• Shall have at-least a relevant bachelor degree from a reputed institution or master degree in relevant field is a plus;
• Shall have 4 years work experience in a related field;
• Shall be fluent in communicating in Pashto, Dari, and English languages;
• Shall be proficient in computer applications;
• Shall be able to plan, organize, lead and monitor a large section;
• Shall be competent and have aptitude in managing operations;
• Shall have excellent inter-personal skills;
• Shall have ability to deal with a variety of people and situations;
• Shall have flexibility and ability to work under stress and ------WebKitFormBoundaryo3RjzVT1nEObtc5c
Content-Disposition: form-data; name="bus_unit"
Afghanistan - Kabul: PROVINCIAL CENTER (KABUL)
Interested candidates should submit their applications by e-mail or in writing (marked confidential and clearly indicating on the sealed envelope the vacancy announcement number) to:
“Human Resources, RS Project Support Unit, Office of National Security Council (ONSC), Arg (Presidential Palace,) Kabul, Afghanistan.”
“Attn: HR Unit – RS – PSU”
Contact Number: 0093 (0) 700101242
“Please note that applications received after the closing date will not be considered. Please clearly indicate the vacancy title and reference number in the subject if you are submitting your application through email. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.”
The RS - PSU is an equal opportunity employer committed to providing chances for employment to candidates and employees without regards to race, religion, creed, age, height, weight, marital status, disability un-related to an individual's ability to perform adequately, national origin citizenship, ancestry, or any other characteristic universally considered to be protected by law. (Female candidates are highly encouraged to apply.)
You must be logged in to see the submission Email (if any).
Attached FileYou must be logged in to see the attached files (if any).
|More jobs in this category|
No Record Available!