Data Entry Operator(1585 Views)
NETLINKS Ltd is one of the largest and fastest-growing ICT solution provider companies in Afghanistan with its focus on Software Development, Web Development and Designing and Full Spectrum Web and Email hosting Services. NETLINKS has been operating in Afghanistan since 2005 and has grown several-fold ever since, as one of the prominent ICT firms in the country NETLINKS currently employs more than 150 national and international staff members including but not limited to several highly qualified software developers, engineers, analysts, ICT professionals, network and security experts, customer support experts and a highly capable and qualified management team. With its corporate offices in capital Kabul, NETLINKS has three provincial branch offices in the major cities of Herat, Mazar and Jalalabad.
As a 100% Afghan owned and operated firm NETLINKS Ltd is a registered and licensed company with the Afghan government under AISA license number D-21519. Being partner with several world renowned ICT companies and brands NETLINKS Ltd is an exclusive partner of OpenERP Belgium in Afghanistan, Platinum member of Afghanistan Chamber of Commerce and Industries and a founding member of the National ICT Alliance of Afghanistan (NICTAA).
|Date Posted:||15 Jul 2017||Reference:||DEO150717|
|Closing Date:||21 Jul 2017||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Female|
|Functional Area:||Administrative||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per company salary scale|
|Contract Type:||Long-term||Years of Experience:||1 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||1 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||Yes|
|Probation Period:||3 Months|
Duties and Responsibilities
• Prepare, compile and sort documents for data entry.
• Perform all data entry functions in accordance with approved policies and procedures.
• Ensures accuracy, correctness and maintenance of all the data recorded Sets-up and prepares reports.
• Prepares source data for computer entry by compiling and sorting information; establishing entry priorities.
• Maintains data entry requirements by following data program techniques and procedures.
• Perform document scanning work and link all scams with appropriate entries.
• Secures information by completing data base backups.
• Maintains operations by following policies and procedures; reporting needed changes.
• Check completed work for accuracy and make any required changes immediately
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
• Perform other duties as required.
• Planning and organizing
• Information collection and management
• Problem solving
• Attention to detail
• Decision making skills
• Communication skills
• Diploma (Bachelor degree will be given preverence).
• Proficient in relevant computer applications such as MS Office.
• Accurate keyboard skills and proven ability to enter data at the required speed.
• Knowledge of correct spelling, grammar and punctuation.
• Knowledge of clerical and administrative procedures.
• At least 2 years of experience in a relevant position.
Afghanistan - Kabul
Interested candidates should send their resumes via e-mail to following email clearly indicate in the subject line the title of the position and Vacancy Announcement Number, Applications received after the closing date will not be considered.
Only short-listed candidates will contact for a written test.
|More jobs in this category|
|Admin/financeAssistant at Mashal Baheer Group of Companies||Kabul||31 Jul 2017|
|Logistics and Admin Assistant at ACTION CONTRE LA FAIM||Kabul||25 Jul 2017|
|ADMINISTRATIVE CLERK FSN-05 at U.S. Embassy||Kabul||31 Jul 2017|
|English for Schools Classroom Manager at British Council Afghanistan||Multi Cities||12 Aug 2017|
|آمر حفظ ومراقبت at Ministry of Agriculture Irrigation and li..||Kabul||27 Jul 2017|
|آمرحفظ تاسیسات و اماکن at Ministry of Agriculture Irri..||Kabul||27 Jul 2017|
|Residence Hall Coordinator at American University of Afghanistan||Kabul||17 Aug 2017|
|Training Assistant at DABS||Kabul||31 Jul 2017|
|ICAWED Intern at American University of Afghanistan||Kabul||31 Jul 2017|
|Office Manager at American University of Afghanistan||Kabul||15 Aug 2017|
|معاون تحویلدار at DABS||Kabul||04 Aug 2017|
|Master Trainer And Specialist at Ministry of Education (MoE)||Kabul||21 Jul 2017|
|Admin Officer at Afghanaid||Multi Cities||23 Jul 2017|
|Driver at Afghanaid||Multi Cities||23 Jul 2017|
|MWA MILANO DESK ASSISTANT at Resolute Support||Kabul||22 Jul 2017|
|Project Administrative Support Personnel at ARIF AZIM CO. LTD.||Kabul||31 Jul 2017|
|Administrative Assistant at ARIF AZIM CO. LTD.||Kabul||30 Jul 2017|
|Fundraiser, Business Developer, and Proposal .. at Jahan University||Kabul||01 Sep 2017|
|Finance Assistant at Afghan Cyber ISP||Kabul||03 Aug 2017|
|تحویلدار at DABS||Wardak||24 Jul 2017|
|مدیر اداری /میدان شهر at DABS||Wardak||24 Jul 2017|
|Plant/Site Administrator at Southern Development-Afghanistan||Kabul||31 Aug 2017|