Customer Services Officer(1194 Views)
About Afghan United Bank
Afghan United Bank is a local bank, licensed by the Afghanistan Central Bank in 2007. Currently this bank has 27 branches across the country. The bank provides various banking products to its clients and customers including Islamic Banking.
For more information kindly visit: www.afghanunitedbank.com
The CSO is responsible for providing excellent customer services for bank’s clients by processing the transactions on time and accurate, answering, guiding customers on various bank’s products, cross selling of products and building rapport with customers.
|Date Posted:||16 Jul 2017||Reference:||AUB/HR/017-018|
|Closing Date:||26 Jul 2017||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||2||Gender:||Any|
|Functional Area:||Banking||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per company salary scale|
|Contract Type:||Permanent||Years of Experience:||2 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||0 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||No|
|Probation Period:||3 Months|
Duties and Responsibilities
1. Ensure that customers receive excellent services by providing quick and accurate information and
processing the requests as efficient as possible.
2. Get ensured of proper clients identifications.
3. Verification of account opening and account closing.
4. Assess bank’s clients and guide them how to fill the required forms & applications.
5. Communicate to promote various products of the Bank to the clients.
6. Provide needed documents and review clients’ files to ensure all required documents have been completed.
7. Handle or solve clients’ concerns and/or quires to ensure of the highest possible clients’ satisfactions.
8. Promote bank’s image in the community.
9. Other job-related tasks as assigned by the management.
• Excellent communication skills/customer services skills.
• Ability of analyzing and solving problems.
• Good communication skill both oral and written in Dari, Pashto and English.
• Familiarity with computer programs (Office package).
• Team player and ability to work under stress.
• University degree in Banking or in Business Administration.
• Minimum 2 year of experience in customer services, dealing with clients preferably with a Bank.
Afghanistan - Kabul
Bachelors Degree, Banking
Interested Candidates can send their resumes with their recent photo to below mentioned email:
Kindly mention the title of position in the subject line of your e-mail
|More jobs in this category|
|Audit Manager at Afghan United Bank||Kabul||05 Oct 2017|
|Risk Manager at Arian Bank||Kabul||24 Oct 2017|
|Member of Audit Committee at Arian Bank||Kabul||24 Oct 2017|
|Teller at FMFB||Sar-e Pol||04 Oct 2017|
|Branch Assistant at FMFB||Badakhshan||04 Oct 2017|
|Customer Service Officer at Afghanistan International Bank||Balkh||26 Sep 2017|
|Trainer at FMFB||Kabul||27 Sep 2017|
|Deputy Branch Manager for Heart at Bank-e-Millie Afghan||Herat||01 Oct 2017|
|Saria Shahzada Branch General Manager at Pashtany Bank||Kabul||01 Oct 2017|
|Internal Control Officer at FINCA Afghanistan||Kabul||30 Sep 2017|
|Loan Officer at FMFB||Sar-e Pol||27 Sep 2017|
|Teller at FMFB||Kunduz||27 Sep 2017|
|Assistant Teller at FMFB||Baghlan||27 Sep 2017|
|Training Manager at FINCA Afghanistan||Kabul||28 Sep 2017|
|Call for CV- Credit Officer at FINCA Afghanistan||Kabul||01 Feb 2018|