Customer Services Officer(1599 Views)
About Afghan United Bank
Afghan United Bank is a local bank, licensed by the Afghanistan Central Bank in 2007. Currently this bank has 27 branches across the country. The bank provides various banking products to its clients and customers including Islamic Banking.
For more information kindly visit: www.afghanunitedbank.com
The CSO is responsible for providing excellent customer services for bank’s clients by processing the transactions on time and accurate, answering, guiding customers on various bank’s products, cross selling of products and building rapport with customers.
|Date Posted:||16 Jul 2017||Reference:||AUB/HR/017-018|
|Closing Date:||26 Jul 2017||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||2||Gender:||Any|
|Functional Area:||Banking||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per company salary scale|
|Contract Type:||Permanent||Years of Experience:||2 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||0 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||No|
|Probation Period:||3 Months|
Duties and Responsibilities
1. Ensure that customers receive excellent services by providing quick and accurate information and
processing the requests as efficient as possible.
2. Get ensured of proper clients identifications.
3. Verification of account opening and account closing.
4. Assess bank’s clients and guide them how to fill the required forms & applications.
5. Communicate to promote various products of the Bank to the clients.
6. Provide needed documents and review clients’ files to ensure all required documents have been completed.
7. Handle or solve clients’ concerns and/or quires to ensure of the highest possible clients’ satisfactions.
8. Promote bank’s image in the community.
9. Other job-related tasks as assigned by the management.
• Excellent communication skills/customer services skills.
• Ability of analyzing and solving problems.
• Good communication skill both oral and written in Dari, Pashto and English.
• Familiarity with computer programs (Office package).
• Team player and ability to work under stress.
• University degree in Banking or in Business Administration.
• Minimum 2 year of experience in customer services, dealing with clients preferably with a Bank.
Afghanistan - Kabul
Bachelors Degree, Banking
Interested Candidates can send their resumes with their recent photo to below mentioned email:
Kindly mention the title of position in the subject line of your e-mail
|More jobs in this category|
|Investment Manager at Afghan United Bank||Kabul||30 May 2018|
|Chief Compliance Officer at Afghan United Bank||Kabul||26 May 2018|
|Customer Service Representative at Bank-e-Millie Afghan||Kabul||25 May 2018|
|Credit Administration Manager at FMFB||Kabul||27 May 2018|
|Loan Officer at FMFB||Bamian||27 May 2018|
|عضو مسؤل تهیه و تدارکات at Pashtany Bank||Kabul||20 May 2018|
|General Manager Investment at Bank-e-Millie Afghan||Kabul||25 May 2018|
|General Branch Manager for Logar at Bank-e-Millie Afghan||Logar||21 May 2018|
|Dy. Branch Manager for Samangan at Bank-e-Millie Afghan||Samangan||21 May 2018|
|Dy.Branch Manager for Baghlan at Bank-e-Millie Afghan||Baghlan||21 May 2018|
|Deputy Branch Manager for Herat at Bank-e-Millie Afghan||Herat||21 May 2018|
|B6 Armoured Vehicle Driver at FMFB||Kabul||20 May 2018|
|Treasury Officer at Arian Bank||Kabul||21 May 2018|
|Senior IS Audit Officer at FINCA Afghanistan||Kabul||31 Dec 2018|