Customer Services Officer(1326 Views)
About Afghan United Bank
Afghan United Bank is a local bank, licensed by the Afghanistan Central Bank in 2007. Currently this bank has 27 branches across the country. The bank provides various banking products to its clients and customers including Islamic Banking.
For more information kindly visit: www.afghanunitedbank.com
The CSO is responsible for providing excellent customer services for bank’s clients by processing the transactions on time and accurate, answering, guiding customers on various bank’s products, cross selling of products and building rapport with customers.
|Date Posted:||16 Jul 2017||Reference:||AUB/HR/017-018|
|Closing Date:||26 Jul 2017||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||2||Gender:||Any|
|Functional Area:||Banking||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per company salary scale|
|Contract Type:||Permanent||Years of Experience:||2 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||0 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||No|
|Probation Period:||3 Months|
Duties and Responsibilities
1. Ensure that customers receive excellent services by providing quick and accurate information and
processing the requests as efficient as possible.
2. Get ensured of proper clients identifications.
3. Verification of account opening and account closing.
4. Assess bank’s clients and guide them how to fill the required forms & applications.
5. Communicate to promote various products of the Bank to the clients.
6. Provide needed documents and review clients’ files to ensure all required documents have been completed.
7. Handle or solve clients’ concerns and/or quires to ensure of the highest possible clients’ satisfactions.
8. Promote bank’s image in the community.
9. Other job-related tasks as assigned by the management.
• Excellent communication skills/customer services skills.
• Ability of analyzing and solving problems.
• Good communication skill both oral and written in Dari, Pashto and English.
• Familiarity with computer programs (Office package).
• Team player and ability to work under stress.
• University degree in Banking or in Business Administration.
• Minimum 2 year of experience in customer services, dealing with clients preferably with a Bank.
Afghanistan - Kabul
Bachelors Degree, Banking
Interested Candidates can send their resumes with their recent photo to below mentioned email:
Kindly mention the title of position in the subject line of your e-mail
|More jobs in this category|
|Database Assistant at Bank-e-Millie Afghan||Kabul||05 Jan 2018|
|Money Counter at Afghanistan International Bank||Kandahar||25 Nov 2017|
|Cashier at Afghanistan International Bank||Balkh||25 Nov 2017|
|KYC Update Officer at Afghanistan International Bank||Kabul||25 Nov 2017|
|Loan Adminstrator at OXUS Afghanistan||Multi Cities||10 Dec 2017|
|Re-Advertise: Digital Financial Services Mana.. at FMFB||Kabul||04 Dec 2017|
|Re-Advertisement: Product Development Manager at FMFB||Kabul||04 Dec 2017|
|Officer Credit at Afghanistan International Bank||Herat||24 Nov 2017|
|Recovery Officer at FINCA Afghanistan||Kabul||23 Nov 2017|
|Loan Officer at FMFB||Kabul||28 Nov 2017|
|Internal Control Officer Officer at FINCA Afghanistan||Badakhshan||23 Nov 2017|
|Member of Audit Committee at Arian Bank||Kabul||05 Dec 2017|
|Call For CV Branch Manager at FINCA Afghanistan||Kabul||23 Nov 2017|
|Chief Business Banking Officer at FMFB||Kabul||27 Nov 2017|
|Call for CV- Credit Officer at FINCA Afghanistan||Kabul||01 Feb 2018|