HR Manager(812 Views)
About RANA Technologies
RANA Technologies is the leading Internet Service Provider (ISP) & Information & Communications (ICT) Enterprise in Afghanistan, with its Corporate Office in Kabul. RANA Technologies is 100% Afghan owned, and is the only company in Afghanistan to have a Woman as a member of our Board of Directors. RANA Technologies nation-wide network and operations are managed by a team of over 250 experienced, trained and qualified International experts and Afghans. During the previous 10 years, RANA Technologies has successfully developed and demonstrated strong project conceptualization, planning, end-to-end project management, 100% Quality Assurance and 100% Customer Satisfaction in Afghanistan.
HR Manager will work under the direction of RTE VPO and in close consultation with the Chairman. He/she will be responsible maintain and update staff database, employment contract, preparing monthly staff payroll. Maintain organizational chart, must be university graduated, He/she must be owner of good communication skill, ability to work with team, Self-motivated with an ability to achieve targeted objectives. Should have excellent writing, reading and speaking skills in Pashto or Dari and English languages. Should have corporate level proficiency in MS Word, Excel, Power Point and official emailing, computer skill, Should be hardworking, Sincere, Honest, Dedicated, self achiever.
|Date Posted:||17 Jul 2017||Reference:||008|
|Closing Date:||17 Aug 2017||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Any|
|Functional Area:||Human Resource||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per company salary scale|
|Contract Type:||Permanent||Years of Experience:||5 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||1 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||Yes|
|Probation Period:||3 Months|
Duties and Responsibilities
HR Manager is responsible for:
1. Maintain an updated database of all staff in soft and hard copies and to make sure the recruitment of all staff is properly documented.
2. Prepare employment contracts for every level of the company’s staff and improve/update them periodically as needed.
3. Maintain an updated organizational chart of the company with clear working linkages supported with job description for each existing and proposed positions.
4. Prepare, process, and manage recruitment procedure including vacancy announcements, arranging interviews, and finalizing recruitment formalities.
5. Coordinate the initiation and implementation of procedures/guidelines aimed at improving the operational and management of RTE.
6. Monitor the implementation and progress of the staff TORs through the execution of appropriate monitoring tools including the preparation by each staff of periodic work plans and progress reports.
7. Coordinate performance assessment exercise conducted by senior company staff and prepare improved/updated guidelines/procedures for promotions, salary increases punishment and dismissals.
8. Prepare new staff orientation guidelines booklet and coordinate it implementation as required.
9. Look after work permit, passport validity visa extension and other related formalities for company’s foreign staff.
10. Enforce and monitor staff attendance rule and procedure; monitor the fulfillment of contract and job description (TOR) conditions for enhanced staff productivity.
11. As capacity building and enhanced staff productivity measures:
- Conduct periodic training needs assessments exercises measures.
- Organize issue/need based seminars, workshops and conferences.
- Coordinate staff training in local and foreign institutions.
- Coordinate the organization and convening of award and inauguration ceremonies and other special occasion as advised by the company senior management.
12. Prepare and submit periodic (monthly or shorter as needed) progress reports.
13. Prepare staff salary calculation along with Finance department to ensure all employees are paid accordingly.
Travels to Provinces
Require Travels to Provinces
Adequate computer skills, particularly in Microsoft word and Excel and working skills in English, Dari or Pashto languages.
Adequate skills in oral and written communication and skill in personnel management and managerial skill.
1. University Education in public administration or business administration or economics or any closely related disciplines. Baccalaureate level education with intensive experience in human resources management or public administration will also be considered.
2. Proven experience, at least 3-5 years in any of the above-mentioned areas.
3. Adequate computer skills, particularly in Microsoft word and Excel and working skills in English, Dari or Pashto languages.
4. Adequate skills in oral and written communication and skill in personnel management.
5. Ability to work under heavy work load and healthy/tidy behavior.
6. Familiarity with existing laws and regulations applicable to the personnel management aspects of the company staff.
Afghanistan - Kabul
Bachelors Degree, Business Administration
The interested candidates can apply electronically through the below mentioned email address please mention the title of the position with the vacancy number in the subject line of your e-mail.
Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted for an interview,
RANA Technologies is equal employment opportunity for all.
|More jobs in this category|
|مدیر عمومی منابع بشری at Afghanistan Urban Water Supply..||Herat||05 Oct 2017|
|تیم لیدر تسهیل قراردادها at ATRA||Kabul||02 Oct 2017|
|HR Manager at Aziz Group||Kabul||30 Sep 2017|
|Human Resource Specialist at Youth in Action Consulting Company||Multi Cities||15 Apr 2018|
|HR Analyst - Females only at Youth in Action Consulting Company||Multi Cities||15 Apr 2018|