Re-Announced Recruitment Officer(737 Views)
د افغانستان برشنا شرکت یک شرکت خود کفا و مستقل است که طبق قانون شرکت های سهامی و محدود المسولیت جمهوری اسلامی افغانستان ایجاد گردیده است. د افغانستان برشنا شرکت با تمام اسهام سرمایه خود یک شرکت محدود المسئولیت بوده که به دولت افغانستان تعلق دارد. شرکت مذکور به تاریخ 15 ثور 1387 مطابق 4 می 2008 به د افغانستان برشنا شرکت تغییر شخصیت نمود و بحیث یک شرکت ملی برق جایگزین د افغانستان برشنا موسسه گردید. د افغانستان برشنا شرکت تولید، تورید، انتقال و توزیع برق را بگونه تجارتی در سراسر افغانستان تنظیم و اداره می نماید.
Officer Recruitment is responsible for managing all recruitment activities in DABS including provinces.
To create effective working system and coordination of recruitment process, its implementation and following up are the main duties of this post.
|Date Posted:||17 Jul 2017||Reference:||VA-DABS-HQs/96-0043|
|Closing Date:||31 Jul 2017||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Any|
|Functional Area:||Human Resource||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per company salary scale|
|Contract Type:||Permanent||Years of Experience:||3 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||0 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||No|
|Probation Period:||3 Months|
Duties and Responsibilities
• Is responsible for managing all recruitment activities in consideration with recruitment policy and procedure.
• To prepare work plan assistants and following up its action.
• To coordinate with regional offices (provinces Breshna Directorates) in employees’ recruitment.
• Collecting and finalizing the job descriptions of vacancies and make them for announcement.
• Responsible for completing all recruitment documents prior to assign the candidate.
• Responsible for posting vacancies inside the company through portal / notice board.
• Responsible for collecting and shortlist of CVs for posts.
• Responsible for coordinating the interviews like written and panel interviews.
• Responsible for preparing and evaluation of proposal and contracts of employees.
• Design and creation of working methods and recruitment procedure and remarks for its amendment.
• To manage recruitment committee while interviewing.
• To consult the assistants for receiving work reports.
• Performing any other human resources duties as directed by direct supervisor
• Familiar with computer programs and database.
• Ability of oral and written communication in English.
• Having creativity and skill of work management.
• Fluent in national languages.
• Sense of responsibility and accountability.
• Work accuracy and having knowledge of labor law.
• Being initiative and expedite report receiving and providing.
• Being honest and keeping work confidential.
• Being flexible and prioritize work in tough condition.
• Ability to work individually and group.
Afghanistan - Kabul
Bachelors Degree, Business Administration
It is your responsibility to verify that information entered in your Resume / CV that are uploaded are received and are accurate. Documents must be uploaded as the correct document type Word Format) or they will not be considered. Example: Resume must be submitted as a Resume. Recruitment Team will not modify, change or contact you regarding the completeness or accuracy of your application. If a document is not legible, you will not be able to attend the interview and you must again upload it by the close date.
NOTE: DO NOT upload performance appraisals, letters of recommendations, miscellaneous certificates, training plans or position descriptions. These documents will not be used qualify you.
Resume / CV: A Resume / CV in English is required. It must contain your full legal name, address, phone number, a detailed description of your law enforcement duties and the dates you performed those duties (DD/MM/YY). Upload as 'Resume' / ‘CV’
|More jobs in this category|
|مدیر عمومی منابع بشری at Afghanistan Urban Water Supply..||Herat||05 Oct 2017|
|تیم لیدر تسهیل قراردادها at ATRA||Kabul||02 Oct 2017|
|HR Manager at Aziz Group||Kabul||30 Sep 2017|
|Human Resource Specialist at Youth in Action Consulting Company||Multi Cities||15 Apr 2018|
|HR Analyst - Females only at Youth in Action Consulting Company||Multi Cities||15 Apr 2018|