IT Manager(3312 Views)
About Assist Consultants Incorporated
ASSIST is an international construction and engineering company that provides solutions to the diverse challenges faced by the governmental as well as private agencies.
What We Do:
Providing services to a select range of clients, ASSIST remains responsive and flexible to short response demands in Afghanistan, the Middle East and on a vast and diverse continent like Africa.
The IT Manager is a full-time, professional position located at the Head Office in Kabul.
The IT Manager will be placed at Main Office IT department. The IT Manager will be working Officer for daily IT support at ACI Main Office. The IT Manager has the overall responsibility to maintain and support ACI Main Office daily IT requirements & troubleshooting of IT related issues.
|Date Posted:||19 Jul 2017||Reference:||ACI-ITM-11|
|Closing Date:||19 Sep 2017||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Male|
|Functional Area:||IT||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per NTA Salary Scale Policy|
|Contract Type:||Fixed-term||Years of Experience:||5 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||1 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||Yes|
|Probation Period:||3 Months|
Duties and Responsibilities
Management Duties and Responsibilities:
• Provide support in all areas of network, creating email addresses, software installation and support.
• Configuration of domain user, installation, formatting & workstation backup of workstations.
• Maintenance and enhancement of restricted user environment (Network policy based).
• Have Knowledge and ability to solving issues of OS systems (windows 7 & windows 10).
• Manage the communication, electronic device, stabilizer, UPS, Printer, desktop computers and other IT equipment like parts and software upgrade.
• Responsible for regular maintenance of IT equipment and for monitoring and controlling stock of IT Equipment.
• Make a log and documentation of any Internet Issues (connectivity change, breakdown) and report to Senior IT Manager.
• Receive, check and confirm IT equipment status from staff.
• Take email/data backup for departing staff.
• Discuss with department and resolve any issues regarding to the violation of AIC IT Policy.
• Ability to multi-task and be comfortable with flexible working hours.
• Other responsibilities and tasks as assigned by the position supervisor or project leadership.
• Check all systems for updating Antivirus
• Installing and Fixing of CCTV Camera’s and DVR (Digital video Recorder) to make sure recording and Communicate with Internet on Daily Bases.
• PC hardware, Printers, scanners, computer peripherals and other related devices maintenance
• Arranges for distribution IT related requirements.
The successful candidate should be of Afghan nationality and should fulfil, as the minimum, the following requirements;
• A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or similar such as computer engineering etc from a recognized University.
• Minimum 3 years of relevant work experience in similar assignment.
• Work experience in international agencies will be an advantage.
• The candidate should be fluent in written and spoken English.
• Have good communication skills.
• Ability to maintain confidentiality
Afghanistan - Kabul
Bachelors Degree, IT
Interested Afghan nationals should email their CV to ACI Human Resources Department by email.
You can find the email in Submission e-mail field.
Subject line must be: (IT Manager Vacancy ACI-ITM-11) and All Certifications will be need and must be attached in Email to HR Department or your application may not be considered.
|More jobs in this category|
|Senior Procurement Specialist at Ministry of communication and IT||Kabul||24 Jan 2018|
|کارمند دیتابیس منابع بشر.. at DABS||Kabul||22 Jan 2018|
|PBX تکنیشن at DABS||Kabul||24 Jan 2018|
|Senior System Administrator at Vision Financial Services||Kabul||22 Jan 2018|
|Logistic Technician/ICT at Médecins Sans Frontières (MSF)||Kunduz||20 Jan 2018|
|IT / Database Administrator at Voice of Women Organization||Badghis||20 Jan 2018|