Proposal Manager/Writer(1164 Views)
About Spa Construction and Road Building Company
SPA Construction and Road Building is an Afghan First Company, who leads by example, and is Setting New Standards in the reconstruction and professional development of Afghanistan.
We are a highly qualified construction and engineering firm, with a proven track record of delivering results on over 30 construction projects in Afghanistan
The Proposal Manager/Writer is responsible for planning, organizing, coordinating, facilitating/writing, and submitting proposals for all bids. A Proposal Manager/Writer must successfully manage multiple concurrent projects. Other duties include collaborating with the team to improve and implement processes and templates, update and maintain the proposal library.
Project:: Construction - USAID and U.S. Army Corps
|Date Posted:||22 Jul 2017||Reference:||9889|
|Closing Date:||22 Aug 2017||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Any|
|Functional Area:||Management||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per company salary scale|
|Contract Type:||Long-term||Years of Experience:||1 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||0 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||No|
Duties and Responsibilities
• Determines proposal concept by identifying and clarifying opportunities and needs; studying requests for proposal (RFPs); attending strategy meetings.
• Meets proposal deadline by establishing priorities and target dates for information gathering, writing, review, and approval; entering and monitoring tracking data; coordinating requirements with contributors; contributing proposal status information to review meetings; transmitting proposals.
• Gathers proposal information by identifying sources of information; coordinating submissions and collections; identifying and communicating risks associated with proposals.
• Develops proposal by assembling information including project nature, objectives/outcomes/deliverables, implementation, methods, timetable, staffing, budget, standards of performance, and evaluation; writing, revising, and editing drafts including executive summaries, conclusions, and organization credentials.
• Prepares presentation by evaluating text, graphics, and binding; coordinating printing.
• Maintains quality results by using templates; following proposal-writing standards including readability, consistency, and tone; maintaining proposal support databases.
• Obtains approvals by reviewing proposal with key providers and project managers.
• Improves proposal-writing results by evaluating and re-designing processes, approach, coordination, and boilerplate; implementing changes.
• Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; maintaining personal networks.
• Accomplishes organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Presentation Skills, Written Communication, Graphic Design Skills, Technical Documentation, Layout Skills, Problem Solving, Deadline-Oriented, Process Improvement, Coordination, Strategic Planning, Market Knowledge
Afghanistan - Kabul
Please send your CV to the below email address.
|More jobs in this category|
|Senior Project Officer at ASDP/DMTVET/MOE||Kabul||31 Mar 2018|
|رئیس تصدی های دولتی at Ministry of Mines and Petroleum||Kabul||22 Mar 2018|
|رئیس سروی منرال ها at Ministry of Mines and Petroleum||Kabul||22 Mar 2018|
|رئیس عمومی سروی جیولوجی at Ministry of Mines and Petr..||Kabul||22 Mar 2018|
|رئیس تفتیش داخلی at Ministry of Mines and Petroleum||Kabul||22 Mar 2018|
|رئیس کادستر معادن at Ministry of Mines and Petroleum||Kabul||22 Mar 2018|
|رئیس اداری وخدمات at Ministry of Mines and Petroleum||Kabul||22 Mar 2018|
|رئیس عمومی اداره پطرولیم at Ministry of Mines and Pe..||Kabul||22 Mar 2018|
|رئیس خدمات حقوقی at Ministry of Mines and Petroleum||Kabul||22 Mar 2018|
|رئیس لابراتوارها at Ministry of Mines and Petroleum||Kabul||22 Mar 2018|
|رئیس تکنالوژی معلوماتی at Ministry of Mines and Petro..||Kabul||22 Mar 2018|
|Operations Manager at ATR Consulting||Kabul||23 Mar 2018|
|Evaluation Officer at UMASS - USWDP||Kabul||21 Mar 2018|
|Records Officer at UMASS - USWDP||Kabul||21 Mar 2018|
|آمر ترانسپورت at ATRA||Kabul||25 Mar 2018|
|WEE-NPP Program Director at WEE-NPP||Kabul||20 Mar 2018|