HoD of BBA Department(599 Views)
About Jahan University
With a rapidly growing economy and ever expanding frontiers of knowledge and technology, Afghanistan stands at the point of economic take-off. Consequently, there is a very high demand for skilled and motivated human resource. Jahan University with its progressive and innovative outlook and a multi-disciplinary character is emerging as a center of excellence for training and development. In 2013 a higher education institute was established, which then brought an evolution in the higher education of Afghanistan, and changed the lives of thousands of individuals and families.
JU gets its name from a Dari word, which means world, and the logo portrays the name in Dari. The name clearly and simply explains the vision, to graduate professionals. All the staff members at JU clearly understand this vision and they all put exceptional efforts in making professionals from every single student.
The students have also realized the fact that JU is the place where they can become professionals; therefore, it makes it the dream of every Afghan citizen to be a part of JU. Today, JU offers high quality and yet accessible higher education in the disciplines of management sciences, information technology.
JU strives to remain as the leading Institute in Afghanistan, and emerge among the top leading universities of the world. JU’s objectives are high and the approach is positive. With a carefully worked out road-map, a mission oriented approach and an excellent blend of high quality faculty and available resources, this Institute is well poised to play a significant role in the development of human resource capital in Afghanistan. JU’s doors will be always open to talented national and international students, and will welcome enterprising and research oriented scholars to join our faculty. The University now offers a broad five faculties that are named as Management Sciences, Sharia’ah, Computer Science, and Political Science.
The prime role of the Head of a Department is to provide strong academic leadership.
The Head of Department is required to lead, manage and develop the department to ensure it achieves the highest possible standards of excellence in all its activities. They will be supported by the PVC Faculty, and by colleagues from within the department, Faculty, and central services.
Heads of Department is required to exercise leadership, demonstrate vision, and empower others in order to deliver the agreed departmental strategy within the Faculty. It is recognized that the methods by which Heads of Department carry out their duties and the extent of delegation, will depend on such factors as the size and nature of the Departments and the personal approach of the individual Head of Department.
|Date Posted:||22 Jul 2017||Reference:||HR-10012|
|Closing Date:||31 Aug 2017||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Any|
|Functional Area:||Education||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per NTA Salary Scale Policy|
|Contract Type:||Permanent||Years of Experience:||3 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||0 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||No|
|Probation Period:||1 Month|
Duties and Responsibilities
To carry out research, teaching and administration within the faculty, especially in the area of Management Sciences.
• Making sure that administrative requirements of JIHE are met.
• Is responsible for all administrative and logistic arrangements of BBA departments’ activities (meetings, workshops etc)
• Assists in and/or carry out other activities/tasks as assigned by Dean of Faculty.
• Prepare training and develop materials for the long and short term training sessions.
• Prepare monthly progress reports and other reports on classes’ environment, students’ attendance sheet to Dean of Faculty.
• Design necessary forms and formats to collect programs’ information.
• Contribution and follow up of the lesson plan prepared by the department.
• Attending the weekly administrative meeting.
• Participate in and implement all decisions taken relating to the implementation of JIHE academic program.
• Responsible for ensuring that academic and institutional activities are proceeding in a timely manner.
• Monitoring and assisting in the preparation and provision of detailed teaching plan and related material.
• Hold meetings with Institution Academic Committee (IAC) to brief academic plans and outputs and to receive instructions accordingly.
• Submit Monthly Progress report to (IAC) and preparing formal presentations for the academic program.
• Assist in the preparation of academic implementation manuals for each program (BBA).
• Conduct Research and Development (R&D) project encompassing academic affairs
• Other works assigned by Dean of Faculty.
• The holidays must be observed as they are given. In any other holidays without informing the faculty dean will lead to termination.
Is responsible to arrange meetings with the class CR
Should work on the preparation of course policy, and study plan
Masters Degree in relevant field.
Afghanistan - Kabul
Masters Degree, Business Administration
Submit you CV along with a cover letter to the following emails.
|More jobs in this category|
|Faculty for Percussion at ASDP/DMTVET/MOE||Kabul||10 Sep 2017|
|English Language Instructor at Ama-E-Shamal Institute of spoken English||Kabul||15 Sep 2017|
|Nursery Teacher at Afghanistan Holding Group||Kabul||22 Aug 2017|
|EAP Trainer at Yasna Development and Support Organization||Bamian||22 Aug 2017|
|TOEFL Academic/Business Writing Instructor at Yasna Development and Suppo..||Bamian||22 Aug 2017|
|معلم خصوصی at Aziz Group||Kabul||31 Aug 2017|
|BBA Lecturer at Jahan University||Kabul||31 Oct 2017|
|COOK شاگرد آشپز at Barakat International School||Kabul||20 Sep 2017|
|English Teacher at Afghanistan Success Management Training & Consultancy||Kabul||30 Aug 2017|
|Promoter – Hygiene & Sanitation at DACAAR||Kabul||31 Aug 2017|
|Admin officer and English Language Instructor at Ama-E-Shamal Institute o..||Kabul||22 Aug 2017|
|Dean of Shariah Faculty at Jahan University||Kabul||31 Aug 2017|
|Teacher at karwan Private High School||Kabul||17 Sep 2017|
|English Teacher at karwan Private High School||Kabul||17 Sep 2017|
|Music Teacher at Barakat International School||Kabul||25 Aug 2017|
|SPORT TEACHER معلم سپورت at Barakat International School||Kabul||25 Aug 2017|
|PASHTO TEACHER معلم پشتو at Barakat International School||Kabul||25 Aug 2017|
|BCS Lecturer at Jahan University||Kabul||01 Sep 2017|
|Lecturer (BCS, BBA, اقتصاد, حقوق و.. at Jahan University||Kabul||31 Aug 2017|
|WIE - Scholarship Microsoft Office Certificat.. at USAID Promote: Women i..||Kabul||01 Jan 2018|
|Adobe Creative Cloud Certification in digital.. at USAID Promote: Women i..||Kabul||01 Jan 2018|