EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT TO CEO(1278 Views)
About Exchangerzone, Inc.
Exchangerzone, Inc. is the Afghanistan first and largest private financial company founded by Investone Corps, Inc. (ICI) in August 2015. Exchangerzone was registered with Afghanistan Investment Support Agency (AISA) under license number D-8062 as a private corporation in 2016. It was also duly registered with Da Afghanistan Bank (DAB) under license number 423 and license number 201607 as FXD/MSP to offer financial services. Exchangerzone is a fully-fledged financial company which offers wide range of quality financial services within Afghanistan and abroad. The company specializes in foreign exchange, money transfer, microfinance, investment schemes, financial consulting and other selected financial services. We are the first private company in Afghanistan outside the banking industry to offer specialized foreign exchange, remittance, microfinance, investment, consulting and financial services. The service portfolio of Exchangerzone operate in four divisions i.e. Financial Service Division (FSD), Microfinance Division (CEO), Investment Division (ID) and Financial Consulting Division (FCD).
Exchangerzone is an ISO certified company. We are the member of International Association of Money Transfer Networks, UK, The Microfinance Association, UK, and Afghanistan Microfinance Association and other national and international organizations. Headquartered in Kabul, Exchangerzone plans to spread its footprint in all the major countries of the world. We see our future growth and changes with discipline and integrity. For now we are operating in Afghanistan, Dubai, India, Pakistan, Turkey and China. (About us)
The executive assistant will ensure professional secretarial services to the Managing Director (CEO) of Exchangerzone, Inc. The executive assistant should be dynamic in administration and presentation, meeting co-ordination and schedule organization. Exceptional in interpersonal, communication and time management skills, along with strong skills across the suite of Microsoft Office programs and the flexibility to support relevant committee meetings as required by the managing director are critical to this role. This role incorporates the responsibility of ensuring the professional provision of service to members and industry contacts are maintained at the highest level.
|Date Posted:||24 Jul 2017||Reference:||EZ0520717|
|Closing Date:||23 Aug 2017||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Female|
|Functional Area:||Business Administration||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per company salary scale|
|Contract Type:||Permanent||Years of Experience:||5 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||0 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||Yes|
|Probation Period:||3 Months|
Duties and Responsibilities
• Fulfill the role of high level executive/personal assistant for the managing director, including the preparation of correspondence for consideration as required; attending to diary and meeting management; e-mail management as agreed; and servicing of meetings chaired by the managing director.
2. Managing director’s Schedule & Meetings
Diary Management and Meeting Co-ordination
• Effectively schedule and co-ordinate meetings in an accurate and flexible manner.
• Monitor and manage managing director appointments, calendar, upcoming commitments and travel arrangements to ensure the CEO’s schedule is effectively organized.
3. Administration & Report Preparation
a. CEO’s Report
• Coordinate and collate the monthly draft CEO’s report to the board.
b. CEO KPIs
• Work with executive to update the CEO’s KPIs regularly.
c. Report Preparation
• Assist the CEO with report preparation and amendments as required.
d. Business & Member Correspondence
• Coordinate and prepare draft responses to business and member correspondence.
e. Support to Directors
• Provide support to the departmental directors of Exchangerzone, Inc (as necessary), ensuring all documentation is presented in a manner supporting and enhancing the professional image of Exchangerzone, Inc.
f. E-mail Management
• Respond to all e-mails in a timely manner (same day where possible), including the monitoring of the CEO’s e-mails and responding where appropriate.
• Answer incoming phone calls, or return any missed calls in a timely manner (same day where possible).
• Monitor CEO’s missed calls and action on behalf of the CEO, providing a brief to the CEO where appropriate.
h. Incoming Mail
• Collect and process incoming mail appropriately on a daily basis.
i. CEO Signing
• Documents requiring signing by the CEO are to be provided to the CEO with sufficient information in a timely manner (same day where possible).
• Manage the effective and discreet use of the CEO’s electronic signature.
4. Committee Meetings
a. Committee Secretary, Management Meetings
• In concert with the responsible executive or senior manager, prepare agendas and business papers for committees, including minutes, in a professional, accurate, confidential and timely manner.
b. Files & Records
• Maintain accurate and complete electronic files for committee meetings.
c. Board Meetings
• Attend board meetings and provide efficient assistance to the minute taker as required.
5. Communication with Members, Colleagues and Industry Contacts
a. Service Levels
• Ensure a high level of member and stakeholder service is maintained through face-to-face interactions, electronic communications, and whilst representing Exchangerzone externally, by displaying friendly, responsive, courteous and effective interaction.
• Respond to enquiries for the CEO appropriately and in a timely manner.
a. Community Involvement
• Represent CEO in the community in a positive and active manner.
EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT TO CEO ROLE COMPETENCIES
A. Ability to:
• Resolve problems;
• Develop and maintain effective networks with internal stakeholders, contractors and industry colleagues;
• Display confidence when dealing with others, along with well developed written and verbal communications skills;
• Adopt and adjust to change and its processes;
• Set priorities, plan workload, meets deadlines and achieve the objectives through the efficient use of time;
• Demonstrate competency in Microsoft Office programs, including Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
B. Organizational Compliance
• Ensure sound operational knowledge of legislative, regulatory and code of conduct requirements including of Afghanistan.
• Ensure compliance through a sound knowledge of policies, procedures, products, services and systems.
• Ensure adherence to correct identification procedures and confidentiality of information.
• Ensure the management/supervision of direct reporting staff in accordance with organizational compliance.
C. Company Advocacy
• Promote an environment founded on Exchangerzone values of integrity, respect and fairness.
• Act as an advocate for Exchangerzone in all dealings with members and staff and present a professional image in all dealings with the public including appropriate dress standards, helpfulness and friendliness.
• Promote a balanced team environment with a focus on continuous improvements, best practice and member focus.
D. Professional Development
• Demonstrate a willingness and capacity to become better equipped to perform job responsibilities by transferring new knowledge and skills gained through training to the workplace.
• Ensure the successful completion of individual training and development activities to update knowledge and skills relating to legislative, policy, and system, procedure, product and service requirements inherent in current duties.
E. Performance Management
• Strive to obtain goals, objectives and performance measures set for the role. Participate positively in six (6) monthly and annual performance reviews.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
POSITION TYPE/EXPECTED HOURS OF WORK
This is a full-time position, and regular hours of work and days are Saturday through Thursday, 8:00 a.m. to 5 p.m.; however, this position can regularly require long hours and frequent weekend work.
Travel is primarily local during the business day, although some out-of-the-area and overnight travel may be expected. The position also requires travel to provinces and outside countries.
Travels to Provinces
Require Travels to Provinces
This position may require managing employees and may be needed to be responsible for the performance management of the employees within Exchangerzone, Inc.
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets, fax machines and other latest technologies deemed appropriate.
An energetic and physically well employee is needed.
Travels to Provinces
Require Travels to Provinces
1. Good command of English Pashto and Dari language.
2. Communicating effectively.
3. Report writing skills.
4. Negotiation skills.
5. Time Management.
6. Analytically thinking skills.
7. Rational decision making skills.
8. Effective management skills.
9. Team building and leadership skills.
10. Planning and organizing skills.
11. Sincere integrity and ethics which builds trustworthy relationships internally and externally with an unspoken commitment to follow-up and follow through
12. Proven communications skills for writing, speaking and presentation.
13. Conveys a professional, polished image and the highest of professional ethics while maintaining a strong company attitude.
14. Key traits and characteristics include high energy, empathic, transparent, consultative, thick skinned, hungry to succeed, strong commercial skills, strong domain knowledge and a strong personal contact network.
15. A strong understanding of regulatory compliance, processing, quality assurance, and financial services.
16. Good understanding of and commitment to the opportunity international network structure, mission, core values and motivation as expressed in the ability to incorporate the mission and values in the work area.
• Demonstrates strong knowledge with MS-Office suite of software applications and tools, including: Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, and MS. Project, MS-Outlook.
• Good knowledge of internet.
1. A Bachelor of Business Administration(BBA), Bachelor of Commerce(B.Com), Bachelor of Business Management (BBM), Bachelor of Accounting (BSc), Bachelor of Economics,(BA) or equivalent degree from a recognized and well regarded university with 3-5 years of experience in a reputed national or international organization.
2. Demonstrated relevant experience with the Microsoft Office suite of programs including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
3. Demonstrated understanding of, and preparedness to commit to, the organization’s values.
4. Extensive experience in providing executive support and assistance.
5. Strong communication skills, both written and verbal. English, Pashto and Dari is a must.
6. Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
7. Demonstrated high level skills in dealing confidently and courteously with people at all levels.
8. Experience in organizing workshops and meetings, including preparation and distribution of agendas, papers and minutes.
9. Ability to compose and present correspondence of a non specialist nature.
10. Strong organizational skills, the capacity to successfully manage competing priorities, maintain attention to detail and meet deadlines.
11. Capacity to work independently with minimal direction and collaboratively in a team environment.
1. For bachelors 3 -5 years of experience preferably in banking industry or other financial institution in Afghanistan.
2. For masters 2 years of legal experience preferably in banking industry or other financial institutions in Afghanistan.
ADDITIONAL ELIGIBILITY QUALIFICATIONS
The employee should be able to furnish two individuals as a guarantor for attesting the social worthiness of the employee.
Afghanistan - Kabul
Bachelors Degree, Management
Afghanistan - Kabul: PROVINCIAL CENTER (KABUL)
Bachelors Degree, Business Administration
Qualified applicants should submit their curriculum vitae (CV) accompanied by a cover letter to Human Resource of Exchangerzone, Inc. at submission email provided below. Please include the name of position & vacancy No. in the subject line as (EZ0520717). No other documents are need be submitted unless invited for an interview. Applications received after the closing date will not be considered. Exchangerzone is an equal opportunity employer.
|More jobs in this category|
|Internship at FINCA Afghanistan||Kabul||31 Jan 2018|
|Senior Technical Reform Advisor for MoMP at Ministry of Mines and Petrole..||Kabul||25 Jan 2018|
|Sales & Business Development Manage at Mido Dairy Production Co.Ltd||Kabul||28 Feb 2018|
|Business Development Executive at Giganor||Kabul||31 Jan 2018|
|Provincial Advocacy Officer at Integrity Watch Afghanistan||Kabul||19 Jan 2018|
|Program Manager – USAID Cooperative Agreeme.. at American University of..||Kabul||15 Feb 2018|
|Teller for Marzar-e-Sharif at Bank-e-Millie Afghan||Balkh||16 Jan 2018|
|Finance Manager at Malika and Refa Solution||Kabul||16 Jan 2018|