Business Unit Coordinator(334 Views)
About Professional Institute of Business and Finance
PIBF is established by a team of qualified working professionals in the field of Education and Trainings in Government and Private sectors with a rich experience especially in field of Accounting, Finance, management and conducting courses from different regions like USA, United Kingdom, and India. PIBF is linked with chain of progressive institutions offering dynamic education in the emerging disciplines.
PIBF missions is to,
• Obtain and maintain a leadership position in Local and international professional education and training sector by providing services to our Students & Professionals with the highest standards of integrity, quality and efficiency.
• Continuously strive to strengthen the environment to promote group spirit and commitment to excellence among our study partners and staff, thereby providing opportunity for growth of individual members.
• Continuously focus on the character building of its young students so that they could be useful citizens of the state.
PIBF is the leading institute to provide the intensive study programs to sharpen the students’ capabilities in the area of Accounting, Finance, and management, Auditing, Information System, Project Management, Fraud Examination, Banking, Information Technology and English Language etc.
PIBF objective is to provide skilled and competent professionals who can make a valuable contribution to the society through their continuous hard work and personal commitment. Our team of high caliber Professionals Instructors and Management at large continuously monitor and improve the offered programs to maintain their relevancy to the requirement of industry throughout the global market.
The PIBF- ACCA department is seeking a qualified candidate for a full-time position as Business Unit Coordinator.
The Business Unit Coordinator is responsible for assisting Business Unit Manager in maintaining and improving the quality of ACCA/FIA programs for the PIBF. The Institute provides executive education and professional development training. It works in close alliance with PIBF academic units to provide high-quality services that advance the Institute’s mission and public image, and to provide the Institute and its supporters with more visibility and an enhanced reputation for leadership in the establishment of international best practices in commerce, business, economic development, education, and other areas within Afghanistan.
|Date Posted:||31 Jul 2017||Reference:||0303|
|Closing Date:||15 Aug 2017||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Any|
|Functional Area:||M & E||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per company salary scale|
|Contract Type:||Permanent||Years of Experience:||1 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||0 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||No|
Duties and Responsibilities
• Assisting FIA/ACCA students out of class in their studies specially in difficult topics and exam kits;
• Once a class is completed, then arranging revision and practice sessions in order to prepare students for exams;
• Preparing and conducting monthly, midterm and final mock exams. Checking the tests and identifying students weak areas, arranging more revision and practice sessions to get students ready for exams;Coordinating with Instructors and ensuring the maintenance of proper filing system by each tutor;
• Assisting Business Unit Manager in properly scheduling classes, informing students through phone class and emails, arranging and distributing study materials;
• Preparing attendance format, sharing with instructors and making sure the on-time receipt of bi-weekly and/or monthly attendance reports from each instructor;
• Properly filing the attendance record in both soft and hard copies, following up with any absent students and sharing the reasons of absentees with Business Unit Manager;
• Students assessment according to ACCA Business Unit policy;
• Providing comprehensive information to visitors regarding PIBF courses;
• Arranging materials for workshops and seminars;
• Assisting Manager to conduct online exams (Token access, assisting the Students in arranging CBEs.
• ACCA/FIA and other course initial registration of the applicants and also exam scheduling;
• Prepare monthly schedule for classes;
• Assisting the teachers in preparing the course plan and continuous monitoring.
• Assisting manager in conduct students evaluations and in-class observations and filing the result;
• Calling tutors' meeting, circulating agenda and taking minutes of the meeting;
• Assisting the Manager in dealing with students queries and problems;
• Assisting manager in marketing business unit programs and visiting donors/clients if needed;
• Assist the Business Unit Manager in developing the Business Unit Plan.
• Students entry and registration in the PIBF students affairs department.
• Any other duties assigned by Business Unit manager of PIBF;
• The position requires the incumbent to reside in Afghanistan
• At least be FIA/ACCA part first qualified, preference will be given to those who have passed more papers. BBA in addition to FIA/ACCA part first will also be a plus point
• If hired, the successful applicant is expected to provide official proof of academic degrees (transcripts sent from the degree granting school directly to PIBF)
• Sensitivity to religious and cultural differences
• A team-oriented individual interested in helping participants achieve results
Afghanistan - Kabul
Applicants must submit their resume and cover letter in one document to. Applications are accepted in English only. Please include “Business Unit Coordinator” in the subject line of the email.
All applications must be submitted on or before August 15, 2017. After reviews of the applicants, formal interviews for the finalists will be set up in PIBF.
Note: Only short listed candidates will be contacted:
email@example.com ,cc, firstname.lastname@example.org
|More jobs in this category|
|Monitoring Coordinator at UN-Habitat||Kabul||29 Aug 2017|
|Deputy Manager- MSD at MISFA Ltd.||Kabul||28 Aug 2017|
|Field Monitoring & Evaluation Coordinator at DAI||Kabul||21 Aug 2017|
|Deputy Chief of Party at IDS Afghanistan||Kabul||25 Aug 2017|
|Monitoring, Evaluation and Reporting Officer at UN-Habitat||Kabul||18 Aug 2017|
|M&E Supervisor at ACTION CONTRE LA FAIM||Ghowr||17 Aug 2017|
|Monitoring and Evaluation Specialist at IDS Afghanistan||Multi Cities||21 Aug 2017|
|Monitoring and Evaluation Specialist at DABS||Kabul||31 Aug 2017|
|Data Collector at OASK||Multi Cities||30 Aug 2017|