English Teacher(1826 Views)
About Afghanistan Success Management Training & Consultancy
ASMTC is a Corporate Training & Consulting company since 2016. We specialize in Training and Human Capital Development, for both management and technical skills. In addition to the extensive industrial experience in human resources management, we have a pool of experts in our courses specializing in specific areas that serve organizations of numerous industries.
|Date Posted:||01 Aug 2017||Reference:||AS-0011|
|Closing Date:||30 Aug 2017||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Any|
|Functional Area:||Education||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per company salary scale|
|Contract Type:||Long-term||Years of Experience:||5 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||1 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||No|
Duties and Responsibilities
• Conduct lessons on English Skills (Reading, Writing, Listening, Speaking, Grammar and Essay writing).
• Should undertake the responsibility of making a standard teaching method in English Department.
• Maintains ongoing records of English language teaching activities and prepares reports on a weekly and monthly basis, & other reports as required.
• Design & develop appropriate English language instructional materials for Students.
• Organize, Maintain and manage class systems.
• The English instructor should assign homework and weekly quizzes.
• Develop and implement lesson plans and class activities in consistent with the student management issues.
• Must prepare and academic curriculum for English programs.
• Should prepare lectures in Ms. Word and Ms. Power Point for students.’
• Bachelor’s Degree in English or any relevant field.
• Minimum 5 years’ experience in English language teaching.
• Demonstrated knowledge of adult learning and facilitation methods.
• Excellent Organizational skills and outstanding personality.
• Excellent written and spoken English
Afghanistan - Kabul
Interested Afghan Applicants should submit their CVs along with Cover Letter indicating their interest and suitability for the Position.
Please indicate the Vacancy number and Position Tittle clearly in the subject line.
|More jobs in this category|
|Teacher of English at British Council Afghanistan||Kabul||10 Feb 2018|
|Course Leader at BCI||Kabul||26 Jan 2018|
|Program Coordinator at BCI||Kabul||26 Jan 2018|
|Course Facilitators_ Trainer at BCI||Kabul||26 Jan 2018|
|Senior Strategic Planning & Research Manager at HEDP / MoHE||Kabul||26 Jan 2018|
|Lecturers for Civil Engineering at Kardan University||Kabul||31 Jan 2018|
|Lecturers/Professors for Journalism at Kardan University||Kabul||31 Jan 2018|
|Lecturers/Professors for Computer Science at Kardan University||Kabul||31 Jan 2018|
|Lecturers/Professors for Graduate Studies at Kardan University||Kabul||31 Jan 2018|
|Lecturer/Assistant Professor for Internationa.. at Kardan University||Kabul||31 Jan 2018|
|مدیر مکتب at لیسه خصوصی آسیا فر||Herat||19 Jan 2018|
|Acquisition and Assistance Assistant (Multip.. at USAID/Afghanistan||Kabul||22 Jan 2018|
|Senior Trainer at Ama-E-Shamal Institute of spoken English||Kabul||02 Feb 2018|
|Receptionist at Ama-E-Shamal Institute of spoken English||Kabul||20 Jan 2018|
|English Teacher at Elham Academic Center||Kabul||31 Dec 2018|