English Teacher(1298 Views)
About Afghanistan Success Management Training & Consultancy
ASMTC is a Corporate Training & Consulting company since 2016. We specialize in Training and Human Capital Development, for both management and technical skills. In addition to the extensive industrial experience in human resources management, we have a pool of experts in our courses specializing in specific areas that serve organizations of numerous industries.
|Date Posted:||01 Aug 2017||Reference:||AS-0011|
|Closing Date:||30 Aug 2017||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Any|
|Functional Area:||Education||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per company salary scale|
|Contract Type:||Long-term||Years of Experience:||5 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||1 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||No|
Duties and Responsibilities
• Conduct lessons on English Skills (Reading, Writing, Listening, Speaking, Grammar and Essay writing).
• Should undertake the responsibility of making a standard teaching method in English Department.
• Maintains ongoing records of English language teaching activities and prepares reports on a weekly and monthly basis, & other reports as required.
• Design & develop appropriate English language instructional materials for Students.
• Organize, Maintain and manage class systems.
• The English instructor should assign homework and weekly quizzes.
• Develop and implement lesson plans and class activities in consistent with the student management issues.
• Must prepare and academic curriculum for English programs.
• Should prepare lectures in Ms. Word and Ms. Power Point for students.’
• Bachelor’s Degree in English or any relevant field.
• Minimum 5 years’ experience in English language teaching.
• Demonstrated knowledge of adult learning and facilitation methods.
• Excellent Organizational skills and outstanding personality.
• Excellent written and spoken English
Afghanistan - Kabul
Interested Afghan Applicants should submit their CVs along with Cover Letter indicating their interest and suitability for the Position.
Please indicate the Vacancy number and Position Tittle clearly in the subject line.
|More jobs in this category|
|Re-announced English Language Teacher at SDROA||Kabul||07 Oct 2017|
|Dari & English Language Teacher at Joint Monitoring and Evaluation Commit..||Kabul||29 Sep 2017|
|Construction Instructor at ATVI||Kabul||25 Sep 2017|
|Manager/Admin officer at Ama-E-Shamal Institute of spoken English||Kabul||18 Oct 2017|
|Art Instructor- Implementing Jawana Curriculu.. at Mashal University||Kabul||28 Sep 2017|
|Re-announced English Language Teacher at SDROA||Kunar||04 Oct 2017|
|Lecturer for Mathematics and Physics at Jahan University||Kabul||10 Oct 2017|
|Dean of Management Sciences (BBA) Faculty at Jahan University||Kabul||10 Oct 2017|
|TOEFL Academic/Business Writing Instructor at Yasna Development and Suppo..||Kandahar||29 Sep 2017|
|Call for Resume at Afghanistan Center for Excellence||Kabul||13 Nov 2017|
|Instructor - Biomedical Equipment Technology .. at Kabul University of Me..||Kabul||25 Sep 2017|
|National Project Officer, Capacity Developmen.. at UNESCO Kabul||Kabul||24 Sep 2017|
|Senior Scholarship Specialist at Tetra Tech -Women's Leadership Developme..||Kabul||25 Sep 2017|
|Alumni Relations Specialist at Tetra Tech -Women's Leadership Development||Kabul||25 Sep 2017|
|English Lecturer at Jahan University||Kabul||30 Sep 2017|
|BBA Lecturer at Jahan University||Kabul||31 Oct 2017|
|WIE - Scholarship Microsoft Office Certificat.. at USAID Promote: Women i..||Kabul||01 Jan 2018|
|Adobe Creative Cloud Certification in digital.. at USAID Promote: Women i..||Kabul||01 Jan 2018|