Finance Officer(1097 Views)
About Aziz Group
About Aziz Group (RACC):
Construction Company working in Afghanistan.
|Date Posted:||03 Aug 2017||Reference:||BIR-007|
|Closing Date:||31 Aug 2017||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Male|
|Functional Area:||Account/Finance||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Any||Salary Range:||400 to 0 USD|
|Contract Type:||Long-term||Years of Experience:||5 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||1 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||Yes|
Duties and Responsibilities
Recording daily transactions in the system.
2. Making reconciliation with procurement departments for advance payments.
3. Attendance sheet preparation of all staff.
4. Payroll preparation reports for Head Office.
5. Collecting bills and preparing vouchers for Provincial Office expenditures.
6. Collecting, checking and calculating bills received from field offices
7. Preparing required documents for monthly expenditures and forwarding to Finance Department for further processing.
8. Preparing and reconciling of monthly closing report for cash book and bank book and keep correct record of them (Hard and Soft copies).
9. Liaise with Mastofiat for payment of tax payment with coordination of the Finance Department.
10. Be the focal point for all HR related issues related to the Provincial Office.
11. With close consultation with Provincial Manager Purchasing of material for the projects.
12. Review yearly plan of operation with the Provincial Manager and update plan for procurement of materials, repair of vehicles/equipment.
13. Check expendable and non-expendable materials lists in store and stock.
14. Make money request for monthly expenditures.
15. Prepare monthly staff update list of the Provincial Office and relevant field offices/projects.
16. Prepare List of Real Estate (Houses, Markets, Lands) Documents, Contracts and monthly rent receivables list.
17. Prepare vehicle update list.
6. Filling Machinery time sheet on daily basis.
18. Manage and controlling Fixed Assets.
19. Filling all Vouchers and documents.
20. Weekly reporting.
21. Monthly reporting
22. Prepare summary time sheets on monthly base.
23. Any other tasks assigned by the Head Office Finance Manager.
Excellent skills in Microsoft Office Specially in Ms. Excel.
Strong written and oral communication and presentation skills
Strong team player with proven inter-personal and coaching skills
Excellent report writing skills
Minimum of 5 years’ experience in Accounting/Finance.
Bachelor’s Degree, Account/Finance.
Excellent written and spoken Dari, Pashto and English
Afghanistan - Badakhshan
Qualified candidates are encouraging to send their CV with a cover letter to the below mentioned email no later than 31-Aug-2017. Please include the name of position and Vacancy No. in the subject line as (Finance Officer # BIR-007). No other documents are needed to be submitted unless invited for an interview. Applications receive after the closing date will not be considered.
|More jobs in this category|
|Finance Manager at SDROA||Kabul||06 Dec 2017|
|Procurement and Contract Management Officer at DABS||Kabul||02 Dec 2017|
|Provincial Finance Officer at Ministry of Education (MoE)||Khost||29 Nov 2017|
|Financial Analyst at Roots of Peace||Kabul||29 Nov 2017|
|Finance Assistant at Jahan University||Kabul||15 Dec 2017|
|Tax Manager at Quest Financial Services||Kabul||02 Dec 2017|
|Finanace Manager at Jahan University||Kabul||14 Dec 2017|
|Medical Record Officer at Ministry of Public Health||Kabul||27 Nov 2017|
|Internal Audit Specialist at MAIL/OFWMP||Kabul||25 Nov 2017|
|Finance Assistant at United Nations World Food Programme||Kabul||26 Nov 2017|
|GMAT Instructor – Part Time at American University of Afghanistan||Kabul||26 Nov 2017|
|عضو جمع آوری عواید at DABS||Kabul||26 Nov 2017|
|(عضو جمع آوری عواید (کارم.. at DABS||Kabul||24 Nov 2017|
|Financial Analyst at Office of Senior Advisor to the President of Afghani..||Kabul||02 Dec 2017|
|Internal Auditor/Compliance Officer at Afghan Social Marketing Organizati..||Kabul||30 Nov 2017|
|Machinery Controller Officer at Aziz Group||Kabul||31 Dec 2017|
|Finance Analyst at Youth in Action Consulting Company||Multi Cities||15 Apr 2018|
|Female Finance Analyst at Youth in Action Consulting Company||Multi Cities||15 Aug 2018|