Executive Assistant for MoMP/Research & Development Directorate(899 Views)
About Ministry of Mines and Petroleum (MoMP)
Ministry of Mines and Petroleum is an enabler of the sector’s development and steward of all mineral and hydrocarbon resources through the implementation of international best practice, policies, regulations and procedures to encourage environmentally and socially acceptable private investment.
It is the responsibility of the Ministry of Mines and Petroleum to ensure progress in research, exploration, development, and exploitation of both minerals and hydrocarbons. The Ministry of Mines and Petroleum approach is to create the highest level of ministerial competence, promote clear and transparent investment opportunities through modern laws, regulation and policies; and develop a progressive and inviting fiscal regime.
The Executive Assistant to the CEO/Office Manager’s primary responsibility is to provide logistical support and office coordination to the organization, ensuring the installation of appropriate systems and tools for the team’s success. Specifically, the position is responsible for providing assistance to the CEO/President, providing general office management, and meeting and event coordination
|Date Posted:||05 Aug 2017||Reference:||MoMP/Executive Assistant (R&D Directorate)|
|Closing Date:||16 Aug 2017||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Any|
|Functional Area:||Administrative||Open Ended:||Yes|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per NTA Salary Scale Policy|
|Contract Type:||Short Term||Years of Experience:||4 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||0 Year(s) & 4 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||Yes|
|Probation Period:||3 Months|
Duties and Responsibilities
1. Drafting letters and documents; collecting and analyzing information; initiating telecommunications.
2. Manage and maintain executive schedules, including scheduling travel and conferences, making appointments, and making changes to appointments.
3. Represents the executive by attending meetings in the executives absence; speaking for the executive.
4. Greeting visitors and determining access to appropriate parties.
5. Overseeing administrative policies within an organization and within the office; recommending changes as appropriate.
6. Opening, sorting, and distributing correspondence, including email, faxes, and snail mail.
7. Reading and analyzing submissions, letters, agendas, memos and determining significance; were routing to appropriate personnel in a timely and efficient manner.
8. Act as liaison between departments to facilitate communication at the executive level.
9. Prepare reports, collect and analyze information; prepare presentations.
10. Develop and utilize historical information; provide retrieval of information. Record meeting discussions and provide minutes.
11. Ensure operation of office equipment, order maintenance when necessary. Troubleshoot malfunction of office equipment.
12. Maintain knowledge by attending professional and technical educational seminars and workshops; review publications; establish professional and personal networks within the community.
13. Data analysis; Proficient in Access, MS Word, Excel, Outlook. Perform filtering and sorting of data, V-lookup and other functions.
14. Prepare executive responses to routine memos, letters, or correspondence.
15. Prepare checks for signature and review.
16. Provide clerical and general office support to other offices.
17. Prepare and develop a records management system; maintain and recommend changes to records system when appropriate.
18. Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
• organizational and planning skills
• communication skills
• information gathering and monitoring skills
• problem analysis and problem solving skills
• judgment and decision-making ability
• team member
• attention to detail and accuracy
• University degree in Management, Public Administration, Business Administration Economy or related subject;
• Minimum 2-4 years’ experience in related field.
• Excellent analytical, interpersonal and communication skills
• Able to produce reports and other standards documents up to a professional standard Fluency in English (written and spoken), Pashto and Dari, local language proficiency is desirable.
Afghanistan - Kabul
High School, Administrative
Expressions of interest (including CV and three references in word file, Educational and Work experiences documents) should be sent to the email address below by no later than 16/Aug/ 2017 at 16:00 hrs. Reference MOMP/PSU/Executive Assistant must be quoted on all correspondence and the Expression of interest.
Ministry of Mines and Petroleum, Project Support Unit (PSU)
Attention: Mr. Abdul Basheer “Hassam” (Projects HR Coordinator)
Development Projects HR Unit, Second floor, Laboratory Building, Afghanistan Geological Survey (AGS), at Abdul Haq Square.
Cell phone: +93 (0) 795 62 63 20
only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
|More jobs in this category|
|Young Professional Consultant (YPC) at CLAP-MAIL||Kabul||31 Mar 2018|
|Driver at Joint Monitoring and Evaluation Committee(MEC)||Kabul||24 Mar 2018|
|Travel Assistant FSN-07 at U.S. Embassy||Kabul||25 Mar 2018|
|Regional Admin/finance clerk - Herat at NEI (Nutrition and Education Inte..||Herat||31 Mar 2018|
|Regional Manager at CYEEO||Multi Cities||25 Mar 2018|
|Admin/Finance at Sky Carvan Travel||Kabul||01 Apr 2018|
|Deliverables Specialist/Administrative Assist.. at Afghanistan Holding Gr..||Kabul||31 Mar 2018|