Sector Advisor, Value Addition for MoMP/ Research & Development Directorate(565 Views)
About Ministry of Mines and Petroleum (MoMP)
Ministry of Mines and Petroleum is an enabler of the sector’s development and steward of all mineral and hydrocarbon resources through the implementation of international best practice, policies, regulations and procedures to encourage environmentally and socially acceptable private investment.
It is the responsibility of the Ministry of Mines and Petroleum to ensure progress in research, exploration, development, and exploitation of both minerals and hydrocarbons. The Ministry of Mines and Petroleum approach is to create the highest level of ministerial competence, promote clear and transparent investment opportunities through modern laws, regulation and policies; and develop a progressive and inviting fiscal regime.
Sector Advisor, Value Addition provides technical advice and support to Program
Management Team and provincial and district governments on monitoring and evaluation of program implementations and their outcomes, The Sector Advisor, Value Addition, with support from the R & D team, will be responsible for all monitoring, evaluation and reporting-related activities and requirements of the project. This includes the development of the Project’s R & D framework, the development of a performance monitoring system, overseeing the maintenance of monitoring data collections systems (including developing and maintaining a project data base). He/she will also contribute to the design and assist in managing program assessments and evaluations and promote a culture of evidence-based decision making.
|Date Posted:||05 Aug 2017||Reference:||MoMP/Sector Advisor, Value Addition|
|Closing Date:||16 Aug 2017||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Any|
|Functional Area:||Business Administration||Open Ended:||Yes|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per NTA Salary Scale Policy|
|Contract Type:||Short Term||Years of Experience:||7 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||0 Year(s) & 4 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||Yes|
|Probation Period:||3 Months|
Duties and Responsibilities
1. To effectively manage all projects and product developments to ensure completed on time, on budget and to the right quality.
2. Pass leads to relevant corporate fundraising teams where opportunities arise to have fundraising conversations with companies.
3. To support the Team Leader in identifying and successfully managing tenders for work to consultancies and other organizations to fulfill departmental requirements.
4. Undertake tasks or special projects related to this role as requested by the Team Leader or the Director of Strategic Partnerships.
5. Develops and maintains strong partnerships with private sector organizations, cooperatives, partners, collaborators and financial institutions;
6. Provide industry thought leadership, strategic solution advice, and expert consultation to support customer co-innovation, enterprise transformation, and business process performance improvement programs.
7. Lead customer engagements to assess strategic objectives, innovation scenarios, key improvement opportunities and other sources of incremental economic value.
8. Lead strategic account planning sessions with customers, facilitate customer visioning workshops, and lead delivery of value focused engagements.
9. Partner with field sales teams to identify revenue opportunities, create account strategies, and execute sales plays.
10. In focused industry segments, responsible for demand generation, industry pipeline build strategies and development of scale initiatives resulting in increased industry pipeline, revenue and in elevating SAP’s leadership position in an industry segment within a specific region / Market Unit.
11. Contribute to practice development through thought leadership content, business benchmarking, best practice assessments, and customer success studies.
12. Represent SAP externally and internally on a local level on industry sector, innovation and value management related topics.
• organizational and planning skills
• communication skills
• information gathering and monitoring skills
• problem analysis and problem solving skills
• judgment and decision-making ability
• team member
• attention to detail and accuracy
• The candidate must have excellent analytical and drafting skills, ability to listen, be a team player as well as having management and leadership skills.
• University degree in Management, Public Administration, Business Administration Economy or related subject; Master’s preferable.
• Minimum 5-7 years’ experience in related field.
• Excellent analytical, interpersonal and communication skills
• Able to produce reports and other standards documents up to a professional standard Fluency in English (written and spoken), Pashto and Dari, local language proficiency is desirable.
Afghanistan - Kabul
Bachelors Degree, Business Administration
Expressions of interest (including CV and three references in word file, Educational and Work experiences documents) should be sent to the email address below by no later than 16/Aug/ 2017 at 16:00 hrs. Reference MOMP/PSU/ Sector Advisor/ Value Addition must be quoted on all correspondence and the Expression of interest.
Ministry of Mines and Petroleum, Project Support Unit (PSU)
Attention: Mr. Abdul Basheer “Hassam” (Projects HR Coordinator)
Development Projects HR Unit, Second floor, Laboratory Building, Afghanistan Geological Survey (AGS), at Abdul Haq Square.
Cell phone: +93 (0) 795 62 63 20
only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
|More jobs in this category|
|Business Development Manager at Noorzai International Corporation||Kabul||15 Apr 2018|
|Re-Announced, Business Development Manager at Abdulhai Gardezi Constructi..||Kabul||05 Apr 2018|
|دستیار مالی و حسابی at DABS||Kabul||27 Mar 2018|
|Postal Development Project Manager at Ministry of communication and IT||Kabul||24 Mar 2018|
|Postal Innovation & Development Technical Spe.. at Ministry of communicat..||Kabul||24 Mar 2018|