(Stakeholder Engagement, Investor Liaison) for MoMP/ Research & Development Directorate(598 Views)
About Ministry of Mines and Petroleum (MoMP)
Ministry of Mines and Petroleum is an enabler of the sector’s development and steward of all mineral and hydrocarbon resources through the implementation of international best practice, policies, regulations and procedures to encourage environmentally and socially acceptable private investment.
It is the responsibility of the Ministry of Mines and Petroleum to ensure progress in research, exploration, development, and exploitation of both minerals and hydrocarbons. The Ministry of Mines and Petroleum approach is to create the highest level of ministerial competence, promote clear and transparent investment opportunities through modern laws, regulation and policies; and develop a progressive and inviting fiscal regime.
Stakeholder Engagement, Investor Liaison, provides technical advice and support to Program
Management Team and provincial and district governments on monitoring and evaluation of program implementations and their outcomes, (Stakeholder Engagement, Investor Liaison), with support from the R & D team, will be responsible for all monitoring, evaluation and reporting-related activities and requirements of the project. This includes the development of the Project’s R & D framework, the development of a performance monitoring system, overseeing the maintenance of monitoring data collections systems (including developing and maintaining a project data base). He/she will also contribute to the design and assist in managing program assessments and evaluations and promote a culture of evidence-based decision making.
|Date Posted:||05 Aug 2017||Reference:||MoMP/(Stakeholder Engagement, Investor Liaison)|
|Closing Date:||16 Aug 2017||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Any|
|Functional Area:||Business Administration||Open Ended:||Yes|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per NTA Salary Scale Policy|
|Contract Type:||Short Term||Years of Experience:||7 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||0 Year(s) & 4 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||Yes|
|Probation Period:||3 Months|
Duties and Responsibilities
1. Manage, develop and sustain effective working relations with stakeholders, Funding
2. Partners, Government representatives and other key parties to ensure that the Projects objectives are achieved and a universally positive impression of the ministry is maintained.
3. Develop an appropriate strategy for the effective management of relationships with corporate stakeholders.
4. Contribute to the strategic development, direction and planning for the ministry.
5. Manage a very strong relationship with the key Funding Partner representatives, ensuring that the Grant Management department continues to deliver against agreed objectives and outcomes, and that they are kept abreast of work at the projects/ministry accordingly.
6. Co-ordinate and manage Funding Partner Steering Group meetings to ensure that funding partners are properly engaged and understand the projects/ministry performance in relation to meeting strategic objectives and contractual obligations.
7. Advise the Agency Head/Secretary and Senior Executives on stakeholder engagement status, strategies and emerging issues to support strategic decision processes and major or critical issues response.
8. Develop and maintain strong internal and external relationships to build consensus with industry, community, other levels of government and other stakeholders to ensure that recommendations and advice are well researched and target the Agency strategic outcomes.
9. Plan and provide executive leadership to the implementation of multiple, complex and integrated stakeholder engagement programs and initiatives to improve and enhance the perceptions and experience of stakeholders and communities.
10. Lead the design, development, implementation and review and evaluation of strategic, tactical and operational stakeholder engagement plans, programs, projects and initiatives to align with the Agency vision, goals and direction.
11. Developing and implementing stakeholder engagement strategies including informing, consulting and involving stakeholders where relevant and evaluating the effectiveness of these strategies.
• organizational and planning skills
• communication skills
• information gathering and monitoring skills
• problem analysis and problem solving skills
• judgment and decision-making ability
• team member
• attention to detail and accuracy
• The candidate must have excellent analytical and drafting skills, ability to listen, be a team player as well as having management and leadership skills.
• University degree in Financial Management, Public Administration, Business Administration Economy or related subject; Master’s preferable.
• Minimum 5-7 years’ experience in related field.
• Excellent analytical, interpersonal and communication skills
• Able to produce reports and other standards documents up to a professional standard Fluency in English (written and spoken), Pashto and Dari, local language proficiency is desirable.
Afghanistan - Kabul
Bachelors Degree, Business Administration
Expressions of interest (including CV and three references in word file, Educational and Work experiences documents) should be sent to the email address below by no later than 16/Aug/ 2017 at 16:00 hrs. Reference MOMP/PSU/ Stakeholder Engagement, Investor Liaison must be quoted on all correspondence and the Expression of interest.
Ministry of Mines and Petroleum, Project Support Unit (PSU)
Attention: Mr. Abdul Basheer “Hassam” (Projects HR Coordinator)
Development Projects HR Unit, Second floor, Laboratory Building, Afghanistan Geological Survey (AGS), at Abdul Haq Square.
Cell phone: +93 (0) 795 62 63 20
only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
|More jobs in this category|
|Business Development Manager at Noorzai International Corporation||Kabul||15 Apr 2018|
|Re-Announced, Business Development Manager at Abdulhai Gardezi Constructi..||Kabul||05 Apr 2018|
|دستیار مالی و حسابی at DABS||Kabul||27 Mar 2018|
|Postal Development Project Manager at Ministry of communication and IT||Kabul||24 Mar 2018|
|Postal Innovation & Development Technical Spe.. at Ministry of communicat..||Kabul||24 Mar 2018|