Customer Service Representative for Gul-Bahar-Center(873 Views)
About Bank-e-Millie Afghan
Bank-e- Millie Afghan is the first and foremost bank in Afghanistan, established in 1933. Bank-e- Millie Afghan introduced the banking system in Afghanistan and is enjoying its 77th years of fame, reliance and recognition both inside and outside Afghanistan. The bank initiated its operations on initial assets of AFN 9.6 million (82%) by private entrepreneurs and (28%) by the government. It was fully nationalized by the government in 1976.in order to reach every Afghan, Bank has implemented successfully the CORE BANKING SYSTEM. BMA has currently 15 city branches and 21 Provincial branches. Soon 8 more branches in different provinces will be inaugurated.
Customer service Representative job involves assisting bank customers with account management and other financial service needs. It requires continual communication with customers, repetitive tasks, and a high level of attention to detail. Customer Service Representative performs functions such as opening new current or savings accounts and fixed deposit accounts, assisting customers with queries about bank services, and helping customers resolve account problems. Customer Service representative assists banking customers by answering questions about their accounts and available banking services. She/he greets prospective customers and gathers information from the customer needed to open an account.
|Date Posted:||06 Aug 2017||Reference:||BMA\\2017\\047|
|Closing Date:||18 Aug 2017||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Female|
|Functional Area:||Banking||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per company salary scale|
|Contract Type:||Permanent||Years of Experience:||1 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||0 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||No|
|Probation Period:||3 Months|
Duties and Responsibilities
1. Interviewing customers to obtain personal financial information and explain available services.
2. Answering customer questions and investigating account errors.
3. Admitting customers to safe deposit vault
4. Responsible for organizing delivery of Account opening cards, ATM cards, Account statements to the customers & maintain a record of such jobs.
5. Should take up any other tasks & or responsibilities given by the Branch Management.
6. Answering administrative and operational inquiries.
7. May provide marketing support; perform limited business prospecting activities, including client/prospect communication, and seminar activities.
8. Complete all required Training.
9. Adhere to all the Bank’s Policies and Procedures.
10. Remain current on Products, Services, and the Firm’s System Applications.
11. Any other task or activity which is assigned by the line manager
Incumbent is required to have 2 years progressive customer service or direct marketing experience. Must work
well under pressure, be able to juggle many customers simultaneously, and have excellent interpersonal and
communication skills. Must also have an excellent sense of priorities. Must be bilingual with data base Management experiences.
Bachelor Degree will be preferred
Afghanistan - Kabul: PROVINCIAL CENTER (KABUL)
Bachelors Degree, Business Administration
You can apply for this post in such ways:
By Electronic submission:
You should apply electronically by sending your CV and a one-page covering letter explaining your interest and suitability for the position to E-mail given below.
PLEASE SPECIFY ONLY THE VACANCY NUMBER “BMA//2017//047” IN THE SUBJECT LINE OF YOUR E-MAIL.
Ahmad Jawad “Kamgar”
BMA HRMIS OFFICER
Address: JADE IBNE SINA WATT, KABUL AFGHANISTAN. Kabul-Afghanistan
1. APPLICATIONS RECEIVED AFTER THE DEADLINE WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.
2. ONLY SHORT-LISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED.
3. Only Female apply for the mention position.
|More jobs in this category|
|Search Woman at Afghanistan International Bank||Balkh||23 Aug 2017|
|Junior Officer Compliance (KYC Unit) at Afghanistan International Bank||Kabul||23 Aug 2017|
|Junior Officer Compliance (PSU) at Afghanistan International Bank||Kabul||23 Aug 2017|
|Cashier at Afghanistan International Bank||Kabul||23 Aug 2017|
|General Credit Manager at Bank-e-Millie Afghan||Kabul||26 Aug 2017|
|Customer Service Officer at Afghanistan International Bank||Kunduz||20 Aug 2017|
|Roving Staff at Afghanistan International Bank||Kabul||20 Aug 2017|
|Lobby Officer at Afghanistan International Bank||Kabul||20 Aug 2017|
|Human Resources Assistant at Afghan United Bank||Kabul||21 Aug 2017|
|Sharia Advisor at Bank-e-Millie Afghan||Kabul||21 Aug 2017|
|Herat Branch General Manager at Pashtany Bank||Herat||20 Aug 2017|
|Chief Islamic Banking Officer at Bank-e-Millie Afghan||Kabul||20 Aug 2017|
|Deputy CBS Manager at Bank-e-Millie Afghan||Kabul||24 Aug 2017|
|Call for CV- Credit Officer at FINCA Afghanistan||Kabul||01 Feb 2018|