Documents and Relation General Manager(1033 Views)
About Pashtany Bank
Pashtany Bank is a bank owned by government which was established in 1954. Now for its more improvement and upgrading we would like to recruit very qualified candidates and capacities.
The Human Resources Department wishes to announce that we have vacancy for the following position with minimum requirement.
The Documents and Relation Manager reports to the Chief Executive Officer and is responsible for the overall coordination of Pashtany Bank’s administrative activities for senior managers and general archival and record keeping activities:
|Date Posted:||06 Aug 2017||Reference:||PB 16/2017|
|Closing Date:||16 Aug 2017||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Any|
|Functional Area:||Banking||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per company salary scale|
|Contract Type:||Permanent||Years of Experience:||3 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||0 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||No|
|Probation Period:||3 Months|
Duties and Responsibilities
• Registering all motions passed by the shareholders, Board of Directors, Board of Management and the President of the Bank.
• Organizing the meetings of shareholders, Board of Directors and Board of Management.
• Organizing meetings of the CEO with the senior authorities of Afghan government.
• Writing official letters and conveying the orders of Management Board and President of the Bank to central office staff and branches, and writing memoranda of the Bank’s committees.
• Developing the Bank’s quarterly magazine.
• Preparing reports to the Parliament, supervision team of the Central Bank of Afghanistan and external auditors.
• Arranging the official travel of the Bank’s president and Board of Directors.
• Sending the official letters of the Bank to the other organizations and receiving the letters from outside and distributing internally.
• Overseeing the filing system of the Chief Executive Officer’s office.
• Sending the policies and procedures for approval to the shareholders and the Central Bank and, once approved, distributing them to the internal Bank departments.
• Conducting special projects assigned by the Chief Executive Officer.
• Bachelor degree in literature, management or related field master degree is preferable.
• At least 3 years experience in related position.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills in English, Pashto and Dari
• Able to use Microsoft office and C.B.S (Core Banking Solution).
• Should have problem solving skills.
Afghanistan - Kabul
Bachelors Degree, Banking
The subject of E-mail should clearly indicate: Vacancy Number and position title.
Please send your CV along with Cover letter to
Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for the interview.
Pashtany Bank Believes on Equal Employment Opportunities.
Address: Pole Baghe Omome Next to Ministry of Communication
|More jobs in this category|
|Loan Officer at FMFB||Balkh||03 Apr 2018|
|IT Support Officer at Bank-e-Millie Afghan||Kabul||04 Apr 2018|
|Branch Manager-Faizabad at FINCA Afghanistan||Badakhshan||06 Apr 2018|
|Cheif Risk Officer at Arian Bank||Kabul||14 Apr 2018|
|Credit & Marketing Officer at Bank-e-Millie Afghan||Nimruz||25 Mar 2018|
|Compliance Officer at FMFB||Kabul||26 Mar 2018|
|Credit Officer at FINCA Afghanistan||Kabul||31 Mar 2018|
|Senior IS Audit Officer at FINCA Afghanistan||Kabul||31 Dec 2018|