Female Information Technology Trainer(336 Views)
About Kabul University Women's Dormitory Programming
This project will provide educational programming for approximately 1400 female students housed in the Women’s Dormitory at Kabul University
IT Trainer designs and delivers training programs in ICDL (International Computer Driving License). IT Trainer is also responsible for the application of learning technologies (Virtual Labs, enterprise content management tools, Social networking and e-assessments) to transfer skills in IT subjects.
|Date Posted:||06 Aug 2017||Reference:||KUDORM/2017/29|
|Closing Date:||20 Aug 2017||Work Type:||Part Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Female|
|Functional Area:||IT - Software||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per company salary scale|
|Contract Type:||Fixed-term||Years of Experience:||3 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||1 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||Yes|
|Probation Period:||3 Months|
Duties and Responsibilities
• Plan, prepare, and deliver ICDL lessons to the students at Women’s Dormitory;
• Develop and execute effective daily lesson plan;
• Prepare draft course materials (pre/post, placement tests, handouts, manuals and exercises);
• Carry out training needs analysis;
• Conducting students’ performance assessments;
• Upkeep and maintain the learning resources, including setting up IT equipment where appropriate;
• Checking and assessing students' work and giving feedback;
• Maintain students’ record regularly;
• Implement course materials in accordance with the set timeframe and the needs of students;
• Provide class reports;
• Keep personal IT and ICDL skills and knowledge up to date;
• Participate in professional Development workshops and training programs;
• Conduct regular communication with IT Program Mangers and provide updates about the program progress and problems;
• Any other related task assigned by the supervisor.
• Demonstrates attention to detail, good organizational and planning skills;
• Excellent interpersonal communication skills;
• Integrity and professionalism in performing routine and core functions;
• Experience in the usage of computer office software packages such as MS Office and Designing Software’s;
• Excellent team-building skills;
• Ability to work long-hours and under pressure in a stressful and multi-cultural environment;
• Value equality with respect to gender, race, ethnicity, nationality and culture.
• Candidate must have Bachelor of BIT, BCS, BCA or Bachelor in the relevant field;
• Teaching experience in ICDL programs or MS Office package is an asset;
• ICDL certified candidates will be given priority. by issuing contract, Candidate must be able to become ICDL certified within three months otherwise his/her contract will be terminated;
• Excellent Verbal and written English skills, Fluent in Dari/Pashto.
Afghanistan - Kabul: PROVINCIAL CENTER (KABUL)
Please email a cover letter concisely stating all your qualifications and experience along with your CV clearly indicating your qualifications and experiences pertaining to the position. Specify the position you are applying for and the names and contact information of 3 references and email to the mentioned email address.
Note: Please mention the Reference number and name of the position in your cover letter and e-mail subject line; otherwise the application will not be accepted.
|More jobs in this category|
|IT Trainer at Yasna Development and Support Organization||Bamian||22 Aug 2017|
|Web Developer at PomTech ICT Solutions||Herat||31 Dec 2017|