Herat Branch General Manager(1034 Views)
About Pashtany Bank
Pashtany Bank is a bank owned by government which was established in 1954. Now for its more improvement and upgrading we would like to recruit very qualified candidates and capacities.
The Human Resources Department wishes to announce that we have vacancy for the following position with minimum requirement.
• Directing all operational aspects including distribution, customer service, human resources, and administration of branch affairs.
|Date Posted:||06 Aug 2017||Reference:||PB 17/2017|
|Closing Date:||20 Aug 2017||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Any|
|Functional Area:||Banking||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per company salary scale|
|Contract Type:||Permanent||Years of Experience:||3 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||0 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||No|
|Probation Period:||3 Months|
Duties and Responsibilities
• Providing training, coaching, development and motivation for bank personnel
• Responsible for good maintenance of office administrative files and records.
• Training of the staff and keeping them update of the current products and updates.
• Resolve customer problems as per the bank’s policy.
• Responsible for business development goals as determined by the Management
• Provide leadership and guidance to staff through supervision, orientation, training, staff development, performance appraisal and staff meetings.
• Responsible to perform administrative duties including scheduling, assignment of daily duties, writing reports.
• Assisting in the planning, implementation, measurement and evaluation of Bank’s services and products.
• Recommend policies to the Management to ensure the efficient and effective delivery of services and/or products.
• Responsible for the Daily, Monthly and Annual Branch Activities Report to the Main office.
• Advice respond, make arrangements and solve problems for the procurement and receipts of office supplies and equipment.
• Makes certain that all branch operations are performed in accordance with established Bank policies and procedures, either directly or through appropriate supervisor, e.g., balancing, control of vault cash, etc.; makes recommendations for changes/improvements as appropriate.
• Communicates with HO office departments to assist in answering questions and resolving issues
• Actively organize monthly meetings with the staff for ensuring quality customer service and products knowledge.
• To ensure the branch is properly equipped and staffed and all the staff is properly trained.
• Branch operation’s supervision
• Authorization of all financial documents
• Planning, Organizing and Reporting on weekly, monthly, Quarterly and annual basis to Main office
• Direct all operational aspects including distribution operations, customer service, human resources, administration and sales
• Assess local market conditions and identify current and prospective sales opportunities
• Develop forecasts, financial objectives and business plans
• Meet goals and metrics
• Manage budget and allocate funds appropriately
• Locate areas of improvement and propose corrective actions that meet challenges and leverage growth opportunities
• Share knowledge with other branches and headquarters on effective practices, competitive intelligence, business opportunities and needs
• Address customer and employee satisfaction issues promptly
• Adhere to high ethical standards, and comply with all regulations/applicable laws
• Network to improve the presence and reputation of the branch and Bank
• Stay abreast of competing markets and provide reports on market movement and penetration
• Sending the cash demands to the head office on time.
• Following up the Operation policy and Procedures for opening Individual, Payroll, Corporate, and Government Accounts.
• Follow the operations policy for issuing customer ID cards including the issuance of duplicate customer ID card and expired customer ID card.
• Follow the password protection procedures based on the Operations Policy and motivate other employees to do so.
• Follow the Operations Policy in cheque book issuance, including request for cheque book, check payment a dishonoring a cheque.
• Follow the operations policy for issuing a bank balance confirmation certificate.
• Follow the operations policy for operating armored car.
• Follow the operations policy for cash delivery procedures.
• Follow the operations policy for issuing bank guarantee, including the branch responsibilities, process in commercial banking, process in trade finance department, process in collateral management, process in TFL operation department and then releasing the Bank guarantees.
• Follow the procedures of operations policy regarding the online banking.
• Follow the operation policy regarding the foreign exchange transaction procedures.
• The manager should be able to detect the large cash transactions and suspicious transactions based on the Compliance Policy of the Bank and inform the head office on time.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or related field MBA is preferred.
• Proven branch management experience, as a bank manager or similar role
• Sufficient knowledge of modern management techniques and best practices
• Ability to meet sales targets and production goals
• Familiarity with industry’s rules and regulations
• Excellent organizational skills
• Results driven and customer focused
• Leadership and human resources management skills
Afghanistan - Herat
Bachelors Degree, Banking
The subject of E-mail should clearly indicate: Vacancy Number and position title. Candidates can bring the copy of their CV to HR unit of Pashtany Bank and can apply online.
Please send your CV along with Cover letter.
Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for the interview.
Pashtany Bank Believes on Equal Employment Opportunities.
Address: Pole Baghe Omome Next to Ministry of Communication
|More jobs in this category|
|Branch Manager-Faizabad at FINCA Afghanistan||Badakhshan||06 Apr 2018|
|Teller Dehmazang Branch at Pashtany Bank||Kabul||22 Mar 2018|
|Cheif Risk Officer at Arian Bank||Kabul||14 Apr 2018|
|Credit & Marketing Officer at Bank-e-Millie Afghan||Nimruz||25 Mar 2018|
|Compliance Officer at FMFB||Kabul||26 Mar 2018|
|Chief Finance Officer (CFO) at Mutahid Development Finance Institution||Kabul||21 Mar 2018|
|IT Western Union Assistant position for Helma.. at Bank-e-Millie Afghan||Helmand||19 Mar 2018|
|Network Administrator at FMFB||Kabul||21 Mar 2018|
|Network Security Officer at FMFB||Kabul||21 Mar 2018|
|Credit Officer at FINCA Afghanistan||Kabul||31 Mar 2018|
|Credit Administration Manager at FMFB||Kabul||19 Mar 2018|
|Credit Supervisor at FINCA Afghanistan||Kabul||20 Mar 2018|
|Credit and Risk Analyst at Arian Bank||Kabul||20 Mar 2018|
|Member of Audit Committee at Arian Bank||Kabul||22 Mar 2018|
|Senior IS Audit Officer at FINCA Afghanistan||Kabul||31 Dec 2018|