RVTC Director(1051 Views)
About RANA Technologies
RANA Vocational Training Center is Afghanistan’s first International Accreditation VET school. We are current looking for an experienced business oriented Director to Lead and Manage the operations of the organization meeting the international educational requirements and advancing the organization to meet the skilled needs of the country.
General Summary: RVTC Director will be responsible to manage and lead its state of the art TVET center. RANA Vocational Training Center (RVTC) Managing Director will be responsible for carrying out the following activities:
|Date Posted:||06 Aug 2017||Reference:||001|
|Closing Date:||25 Aug 2017||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Any|
|Functional Area:||Management||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Salary Range:||As per company salary scale|
|Contract Type:||Permanent||Years of Experience:||10 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||0 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||Yes|
|Probation Period:||3 Months|
Duties and Responsibilities
1. Review and assessment of vocational training centers in the country to identify gaps and challenges & prepare a competitive market demand based curriculum and time frame work plan.
2. Planning, organizing, lading and supervising training at RVTC at strategic level.
3. Interact with international organization/donors, government and commercial sector to secure programs and projects.
4. Analyzing and implementing initiative, training programs, and systems that will help increase overall success within the business unit.
5. Work with the senior management within the business to ensure training strategies and programs align with core business objectives.
6. Build, implement and manage scalable, relevant globally recognized certification programs, i.e., Microsoft to ensured consistency and quality as required by such certification programs or sponsors or companies.
7. Identify strategic opportunities to evaluate and advance existing training methods and tools for the growth and improvement of RVTC performance.
8. Manage a dynamic team of consultants/ instructors who will are teaching ICT and blue color related course at RVTC.
9. Orchestrate creation of complex training or development programs in a dynamic and frequently changing environment.
10. Apply the principles, concepts, theories, technologies and standards of effective instructional design.
11. Ensure quality and timely completion of development projects within accelerated time constraints.
12. Manage the training, staffing, scheduling and maintaining of a diverse and effective workforce.
13. Communicate effectively with all organizational leaves in writing, presentations, executive, integrations, and team discussions to ensure training is effective and aligns with emerging business and market needs.
14. Create a motivating environment while directing the efforts of others in the achievement of strategic and operational objectives, including improving training and contributing to business metrics.
15. Directs the implementation of policies and procedures related to various taingin and educational programs for RVTC.
16. Prepare and submit monthly, quarterly and annual progress report
17. Assist in conducting employee skill evaluations
18. Support and implement the system of performance appraisal
1. Must have higher level university degree.
2. Superb business Development experience and know-how.
3. Minimum of 10 years management experience in Education, TVET or same business area.
4. Working experience with international organizations/donors and the government with strong contacts.
5. Experience in preparation of business plan and proposal writing.
6. Fluent in English writing and speaking.
7. Must have leadership and self-initiative values.
8. Must have traveled abroad.
9. The age should be over 40 years.
Afghanistan - Kabul: PROVINCIAL CENTER (KABUL)
Masters Degree, Education
ONLY QUALIFIED CANDIDATES TO APPLY. Please submit you'r updated C.V and Credentials.
|More jobs in this category|
|National Field Manager (Community Based Susta.. at Food and Agriculture O..||Kabul||15 Aug 2018|
|Environmental Specialist at HEDP / MoHE||Kabul||11 Aug 2018|
|General Manager at Jumiat Industrial Association||Kabul||28 Jul 2018|
|Programme Officer at UN-Habitat||Kabul||29 Jul 2018|
|Project Clerk (SB2/3) at UNDP Afghanistan||Kabul||02 Aug 2018|
|Global Medical Service Management at Afghan Global Insurance||Kabul||01 Aug 2018|
|Executive director: Eshteghal-Zaiee – Karmo.. at Ministry of Economy||Kabul||28 Jul 2018|
|SR. Procurement Specialist : Eshteghal-Zaiee.. at Ministry of Economy||Kabul||28 Jul 2018|
|Marketing Officer at Rabia Nawawaran||Kabul||25 Jul 2018|
|Economic Analyst to MoMP/ Cadastre Directorat.. at Ministry of Mines and ..||Kabul||24 Jul 2018|
|Contract Management Expert to MoMP/ Cadastre .. at Ministry of Mines and ..||Kabul||24 Jul 2018|
|Deputy Head of Technical & Coordination Unit at DACAAR||Kabul||28 Jul 2018|