CMS Backfill Advisor(1307 Views)
About Afghanistan Justice Sector Support Program (JSSP)
The Afghanistan Justice Sector Support Program (JSSP) is a multi-pronged effort to develop and strengthen the capacity of the Afghan criminal justice sector institutions and justice professionals. JSSP is funded by the United States Department of State/Bureau of International Narcotics and Law Enforcement Affairs (INL). PAE is INL’s prime contractor responsible for implementing JSSP. Through capacity building, technical advice and direct assistance, JSSP helps the justice institutions and the justice professionals perform their respective roles in delivering fair and effective justice services to the citizens of Afghanistan. In addition to working with justice institutions, JSSP participates in a variety of projects designed to promote access to a fair and effective justice system.
This position requires traveling to all provinces throughout Afghanistan.
|Date Posted:||06 Aug 2017||Reference:||JSSP-SI-CMS-236|
|Closing Date:||13 Aug 2017||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||2||Gender:||Any|
|Functional Area:||Administrative||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per company salary scale|
|Contract Type:||Contractor||Years of Experience:||1 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||1 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||Yes|
|Probation Period:||3 Months|
Duties and Responsibilities
• Assists with the implementation of Case Management System within the Justice Institutions of Afghanistan.
• Handles the activities of the location where he/she is embedded.
• Enters criminal case information into CMS database.
• Draft reports about the cases after receiving permission from the member of the controlling board
• Provide any report the CMS database can generate to the relevant judicial institutions he/she is assigned to upon their requests after being reviewed by SI Management.
• Keeps updates and detailed information of the registered cases in separate excel sheet for statistic.
• Maintains contact with the CMS coordinator or CMS management regarding urgent or important issues related to the system.
• Keeps updates and detailed information of the registered cases in separate excel sheet for statistical and reporting use.
• Willing to be based and/or travel to provinces, as needed.
• Reports to and performs related duties or special assignments as assigned by the Section Leader.
• Takes on other related responsibilities delegated by Section Leader.
Travels to Provinces
Require Travels to Provinces
• Excellent communication skills. Ability to communicate clearly and effectively verbally and in written with staff at all levels of the organization.
• Excellent written and oral English and Dari.
• Excellent computer skills in using Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
• Familiarity with editing and proofreading the documents.
• Ability to build effective working relationships remotely and quickly.
• Ability to analyze complex situations and problems and identify an appropriate response to them.
• Deadline oriented.
• Ability to work independently, and as part of a team.
• Development and management of an effective and motivated team.
• Ability to manage conflicts and balance a heavy workload.
• Degree from an accredited university. Candidates possessing an Associate Degree (2 years Diploma), with significant work experience and computer skills will also be considered. Candidates having a law degree and experience within the Afghan criminal justice system are preferred.
• The candidate must have excellent professional appearance and good social and communication skills.
• Able to work as a team player and detail oriented.
• Excellent understanding of legal terminology with MS Office, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and internet
• Strong technical and computer skills required.
• Ability to follow up instructions.
• Able to work independently and as part of a team
Afghanistan - Faryab
Only the candidates meeting the above requirements can apply for this vacancy by submitting their resumes to PAE-JSSP-Vacancies by NO later than August 13, 2017. Please download and fill in the Internal Job Application Form and ask your supervisor to submit it not the candidate itself if you are working with any PAE Programs.
Note: While applying for this vacancy, kindly please mention (CMS Backfill Advisor-JSSP-SI-236) in the subject line of your email, otherwise your application will NOT be considered for the evaluation.
|More jobs in this category|
|نظارت کننده at Da Afghanistan Bank||Kabul||23 Jul 2018|
|HR Manager at APEC||Kabul||16 Aug 2018|
|Sales Admin at ALEF Technology||Kabul||23 Jul 2018|
|Admin Officer at Exchangerzone||Kabul||22 Jul 2018|
|Business Support Assistant at United Nations World Food Programme||Herat||23 Jul 2018|
|Cook - آشپز at GEO-CHEM Middle East - Afghanistan||Kabul||28 Jul 2018|
|Admin Officer at Afghanaid||Kabul||20 Jul 2018|
|Sr. Reporting Officer at ASERD/MRRD||Kabul||18 Jul 2018|
|transiator at U.A.E. Embassy||Kabul||03 Sep 2018|
|Project Assistant (دستیار مدیر پر.. at Dynamic Rigid||Kabul||29 Jul 2018|
|Admin Officer at Jubaili Bros||Kabul||20 Jul 2018|
|اشپز at شفاخانه معالجوی دندان سینا افغان ..||Kabul||28 Jul 2018|
|صفا کار at شفاخانه معالجوی دندان سینا افغ..||Kabul||28 Jul 2018|