Deputy Team Lead(1496 Views)
About Afghanistan Justice Sector Support Program (JSSP)
The Afghanistan Justice Sector Support Program (JSSP) is a multi-pronged effort to develop and strengthen the capacity of the Afghan criminal justice sector institutions and justice professionals. JSSP is funded by the United States Department of State/Bureau of International Narcotics and Law Enforcement Affairs (INL). PAE is INL’s prime contractor responsible for implementing JSSP. Through capacity building, technical advice and direct assistance, JSSP helps the justice institutions and the justice professionals perform their respective roles in delivering fair and effective justice services to the citizens of Afghanistan. In addition to working with justice institutions, JSSP participates in a variety of projects designed to promote access to a fair and effective justice system.
|Date Posted:||06 Aug 2017||Reference:||JSSP-OCB-247|
|Closing Date:||13 Aug 2017||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Any|
|Functional Area:||Administrative||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per company salary scale|
|Contract Type:||Contractor||Years of Experience:||2 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||1 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||Yes|
|Probation Period:||3 Months|
Duties and Responsibilities
• Assist Team Leader in supervising the assigned personnel (e.g., National advisors, translators, and administrative assistants);
• Advise and assist counterparts in performing their functions, including developing policies, plans and projects;
• Help to manage advisors and ensure that their work is consistent;
• Identify needs within the GIRoA ministries in conjunction with international advisors and the Afghan Consultants;
• Help to organize special projects;
• Help to coordinate donor efforts;
• Assist key departments in developing plans and projects to perform their functions and strengthen communications between central and provincial offices;
• Liaise with other offices and coordinate activities to achieve established objectives;
• Report to and perform related duties as assigned by TL, DSL or SL;
• File reports for activities and accomplishments on a weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual basis, or as otherwise assigned; and
• Establish and maintain relationships with key stakeholders including, but not limited to, local government officials; police and prosecutors; international organizations involved in the justice sector; Afghan organizations involved in the justice sector; and customary and traditional law actors;
• Prepare budgets, work plans, and statements of work; submit deliverables, conduct trainings, and insure timely submission of team timesheets, leave, and travel requests;
• Rapidly respond to requests for information from INL, PAE, and the US Embassy; and
• Do other duties as directed.
• Excellent communication skills. Ability to communicate clearly and effectively verbally and in writing with staff at all levels of the organization.
• Excellent written and oral English.
• Excellent computer skills in using Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
• Ability to build effective working relationships remotely and quickly.
• Ability to analyze complex situations and problems and identify an appropriate response to them.
• Deadline oriented.
• Ability to work independently, and as part of a team, to build relationships with partners and clients.
• Ability to develop and manage an effective and motivated team.
• Ability to manage conflicting priorities and balance a heavy workload.
• Knowledge of current best international practices for training and mentoring.
• Knowledge of organizational development.
• Knowledge of the government and ministries of Afghanistan.
• Knowledge of capacity building and transition for Afghan justice institutions.
• Knowledge and understanding of training and mentoring programs in the international
• Bachelor’s degree, Masters preferred.
• At least 2 years of work experience in a managerial role;
• Demonstrated professional maturity and good interpersonal skills for teamwork, and excellent written and verbal communication skills;
• Excellent computer skills and knowledge of MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook;
• Managerial & Leadership experience in giving presentations;
• Ability to meet deadlines.
Afghanistan - Kabul
Bachelors Degree, Administrative
Only the candidates meeting the above requirements can apply for this vacancy by submitting their resumes to PAE-JSSP-Vacancies NO later than August 13, 2017. Please download and fill in the Internal Job Application Form and ask your supervisor to submit it not the candidate itself if you are working with any PAE Programs.
Note: While applying for this vacancy, kindly please mention (Deputy Team Lead-JSSP-OCB-247) in the subject line of your email, otherwise your application will NOT be considered for the evaluation.
|More jobs in this category|
|نظارت کننده at Da Afghanistan Bank||Kabul||23 Jul 2018|
|HR Manager at APEC||Kabul||16 Aug 2018|
|Sales Admin at ALEF Technology||Kabul||23 Jul 2018|
|Admin Officer at Exchangerzone||Kabul||22 Jul 2018|
|Business Support Assistant at United Nations World Food Programme||Herat||23 Jul 2018|
|Cook - آشپز at GEO-CHEM Middle East - Afghanistan||Kabul||28 Jul 2018|
|Admin Officer at Afghanaid||Kabul||20 Jul 2018|
|Sr. Reporting Officer at ASERD/MRRD||Kabul||18 Jul 2018|
|transiator at U.A.E. Embassy||Kabul||03 Sep 2018|
|Project Assistant (دستیار مدیر پر.. at Dynamic Rigid||Kabul||29 Jul 2018|
|Admin Officer at Jubaili Bros||Kabul||20 Jul 2018|
|اشپز at شفاخانه معالجوی دندان سینا افغان ..||Kabul||28 Jul 2018|
|صفا کار at شفاخانه معالجوی دندان سینا افغ..||Kabul||28 Jul 2018|