These are exciting times for the First MicroFinance Bank (the FMFB-A). Started in 2004 as a regulated bank with a focus on Micro Finance, the Bank is now expanding into Consumer, SME & Corporate Banking. At the same time, the bank is heavily investing in supporting technologies to make our strategy happen. We are a bank in transformation on all fronts!
Over 1,000 employees serve & delight our customers and commit their time & talent to help the FMFB-A becomes the best bank in Afghanistan. Now we’re looking for your talent.
The incumbent of the position is responsible from driving the FMFB-A vehicle; keeping the vehicle neat and tidy; maintaining the vehicle use log; and ensuring that the vehicle is equipped with first aid tools kit.
|Date Posted:||07 Aug 2017||Reference:||FMFB-HR-0105-2017|
|Closing Date:||21 Aug 2017||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Any|
|Functional Area:||General||Open Ended:||Yes|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per company salary scale|
|Contract Type:||Permanent||Years of Experience:||3 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||0 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||No|
|Probation Period:||3 Months|
Duties and Responsibilities
1. Drives the FMFB-A vehicle as required.
2. Keeps assigned vehicle clean, neat and tidy inside and outside.
3. Carries out daily preventive maintenance. This includes checking fuel, water (radiator and wipers), lights, tire pressure, horn and general inspection of the vehicle.
4. Maintains vehicle log regularly update.
5. Undertakes any other identical tasks assigned from time to time by the respective supervisor/s.
6. Respecting all traffic regulations;
7. Exercising proper caution in use of his vehicle and showing due consideration to other road users;
8. The cleanliness and condition of the vehicle and its correct maintenance as per the schedule approved by the manufacturer and, in particular, for ensuring that tires – including the spare tire – and windscreen wipers are subjected to a visual inspection before every journey and, when found to be inadequate, changed;
9. Having his eyes tested each year by a certified specialist, providing a copy of the official test results to the FMFB Logistics Manager/ HCD, and wearing proper glasses if required based on the eye examination;
10. Having driving license and personal documentation with him, together with an original document of the vehicle.
11. The correct loading and unloading of the goods being transported and respecting the load capacity of the vehicle;
12. The accurate documentation of each journey;
13. The accurate documentation of fuel obtained;
14. To put the car in bank garage or at home in safe place when they are back from official trips;
15. Keeping proper equipment in the vehicle at all times, as outlined below;
16. Notifies the Administration Department in case of mechanical or other problems affecting the reliability or safety of the vehicle;
17. Immediately notifies FMFB management and local authorities in case of accident;
EDUCATION: At least High School graduate.
EXPERIENCE: At last 3 years experience in the related field, preferably in private sector.
SKILLS: Demonstrated driving skills, conversation level command of spoken English, primary vehicle repairing and trouble shooting skills.
PERSONNAL TRAITS: Being a licensed driver, familiar with the traffic rules and regulations, familiar with using the first aid tools kit, punctual, very careful and concerned about the life of passengers, the FMFB-A equipment, and the vehicle itself.
Afghanistan - Kabul
High School, General
If you meet the above requirements we are encouraging you to apply for the job, please send us your resume via email no later than 21th August 2017. Please make sure that your email includes the vacancy number as subject line.
Only short-listed candidates meeting the requirements of the post will be contacted.
|More jobs in this category|
|Business Support Assistant (Booking) at United Nations-World Food Program..||Kabul||04 Feb 2018|
|تحویلدار at DABS||Kabul||30 Jan 2018|
|Internship at DACAAR||Kabul||27 Jan 2018|
|Cook at Médecins Sans Frontières (MSF)||Kabul||26 Jan 2018|
|Cook at Afghanistan Holding Group||Kabul||28 Jan 2018|
|Country Director at Afghan Knowledge Solution||Kabul||24 Jan 2018|
|GENERAL LABOURER at Resolute Support||Kabul||09 Feb 2018|
|کار زده کړه/حرفوي زده کړه at USAID Promote: Women in ..||Multi Cities||12 Apr 2018|
|کارآموزی/کارآموزی حرفه ی.. at USAID Promote: Women i..||Multi Cities||12 Apr 2018|
|Intern/Apprentice at USAID Promote: Women in the Economy||Kabul||16 May 2018|