ACCA Instructor(1611 Views)
About Kateb University
Kateb University is one of the pioneering institution of higher education in Kabul which offers BA and MA degrees in various fields such as political science, law, civil engineering, economics, etc. Kateb held its first University Entrance Test (UET) in 2007 and the number of its students is growing rapidly.
However, the vision of the University suggests that it establish partnership and cooperation with organizations around the globe to better learn from their success in building its capacity.
The ACCA Instructor teaches ACCA courses and holds daily office responsibilities and duties. The courses include financial & Management Accounting, Performance Management, Corporate Financial Reporting, Advance Financial Management, Advance Performance Management, Strategic Business Analysis and Advance Auditing.
|Date Posted:||09 Aug 2017||Reference:||001|
|Closing Date:||15 Sep 2017||Work Type:||Part Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||2||Gender:||Any|
|Functional Area:||Account/Finance||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Any||Salary Range:||As per NTA Salary Scale Policy|
|Contract Type:||Fixed-term||Years of Experience:||2 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||0 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||Yes|
|Probation Period:||3 Months|
Duties and Responsibilities
1. Deliver lessons that are purposefully planned and outlined in a syllabus course schedule and managed in accordance with course objectives, class needs, and quality standards.
2. Perform responsibilities including class preparation, curriculum development, maintaining files, attending staff meetings and trainings, mentoring other teachers, placement testing, meeting with students, and marketing.
3. Assess students according to Business Unit policy and write brief course end reports.
4. Set and mark homework in a timely manner. Give periodic tests during and at the end of each course.
5. Be well-prepared for classes and arrive to the classroom 15 minutes before a class starts.
6. Keep a running record of class attendance and grades in hard and soft copy with enough detail to enable a substitute teacher to take over the class. Be prepared to substitute for other teachers as needed.
7. Any other duties assigned by Student Development manager of Kateb University.
• Be ACCA member
• At least have 2 years prior teaching experience required
• If hired, the successful applicant is expected to provide official proof of academic degrees
• A team-oriented individual interested in helping participants achieve results
Afghanistan - Kabul: PROVINCIAL CENTER (KABUL)
Please send a cover letter and curriculum vitae or resume on or before September 15, 2017. Please include “ACCA Instructor” in the subject line of the email.
|More jobs in this category|
|مدیر محاسبه مواد at DABS||Kabul||02 Feb 2018|
|مدیر محاسبه عواید at DABS||Kabul||02 Feb 2018|
|Finance officer at Ministry of Public Health||Kabul||24 Jan 2018|
|عضو مدیریت خزائین at DABS/KBD||Kabul||31 Jan 2018|
|مدیریت خزاین at DABS||Herat||24 Jan 2018|
|Tax & Customs Officer at Aeroparcel, Inc.||Kabul||24 Jan 2018|
|Tax Specialist at Emerging Consulting LLC||Kabul||20 Mar 2018|
|Exams Finance Officer at British Council Afghanistan||Kabul||23 Jan 2018|
|Finance Manager/Officer at trust construction company||Multi Cities||25 Jan 2018|
|Tax Specialist and Accountant at Kakar Advocates LLC||Kabul||26 Jan 2018|
|Finance Analyst at Youth in Action Consulting Company||Multi Cities||15 Apr 2018|
|Female Finance Analyst at Youth in Action Consulting Company||Multi Cities||15 Aug 2018|