Senior Business and Operation officer(965 Views)
About Afghanistan Payments Systems (APS)
Afghanistan Payments Systems LLC (APS) will help in developing the retail banking market in Afghanistan by providing innovative electronic and mobile payment services that enhance the retail banking offering in the country. APS will be directly responsible for oversight and collaborative activities in defining payment services, common procedures and standards, as well as representation on behalf of its members to the international card associations and networks.
The Senior Business and Operation Officer will develop and execute a plan and develop strategies to accomplish company’s goals and objectives. The incumbent on this position will establish short and long-range management, organizational, operational, and financial plans that aim to successfully achieve the department’s goals and objectives. He/she will works closely with company’s management to determine the right approach, steps and organizational structure to accomplish all goals and objectives.
|Date Posted:||09 Aug 2017||Reference:||APS-042|
|Closing Date:||20 Aug 2017||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Any|
|Functional Area:||Business Administration||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per NTA Salary Scale Policy|
|Contract Type:||Permanent||Years of Experience:||5 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||0 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||Yes|
|Probation Period:||3 Months|
Duties and Responsibilities
• Establish short and long-range management, organizational, operational, and business and financial plans that aim to successfully achieve the department’s goals and objectives
• Planning, executing and leading of new business strategies
• Develop/review/update business related policies and procedures
• Inspiring and informing the stakeholders in terms of marketing strategies and opportunities for growth and innovation
• Developing a broad range of services in lined with business vision
• Establishing new business strategies focusing on APS and differential in the market
• Collaborate with APS to use stakeholders feedback and competitor comparisons to improve and increase revenue
• Drafting, developing and evaluating of the strategic plans and policies for a better implementation and control.
• Researching the market and establishing short, mid and long - term objectives to enrich the strategic policies of APS.
• Planning, leading and coordinating for the implementation of the strategies and policies.
• Managing and coordinating all marketing, advertising and promotional activities.
• Conducting market research to determine market requirements for existing and future products
• Developing and implementing marketing plans for new and existing products
• Managing the productivity of the marketing plans and projects
• Monitoring, reviewing and reporting on all marketing activities and results
• Determining and managing the marketing budget
• Carry out any other tasks as assigned by the MD
• Independent facilitator with proven organizational ability and skill for handling multiple tasks simultaneously
• Ability to translate the vision of the department into a strategic plan and execute the plan with excellence
• Excellent leadership skills and presentations ability, Motivating colleagues, and inspiring potential clients
• Strong understanding of existing and emergent technologies
• Creative thinker focused on best solutions for clients at all times
• Collaborative and adoptive to work with all disciplines within the agency
• Experienced digital marketer/ strategies, proven delivery of strategic work incorporating mobile, social and content
• Ability to create and implement the strategies successfully
• Strong interpersonal skills, Leadership skills and Solid computer skills
• Excellent oral and written English. Proficiency in English, Pashto & Dari is a must.
• Ability to interact with staff at all levels from office workers to senior executives. Knowledge base to successfully diagnosis issues that cover multiple areas of interaction.
• Must be a self-starter capable of working in a fast paced multi-discipline team environment with the ability to manage competing priorities to achieve team goals.
• Proven management skills to include effective planning, organizing, directing and controlling with strong decision making capabilities. Excellent analytical skills. Strong negotiation and conflict resolution skills to lead a team to consensus.
Bachelor degree in Business or related field.
Five years of effective professional experience preferably in the management role
Three years of effective professional experience with Masters Degree
Afghanistan - Kabul
Bachelors Degree, Business Administration
Interested candidates should send their updated CV/Resume electronically no later than SAugust 20, 2017.
Mention the job title and vacancy number in the subject line (Senior Business and Operation officer APS-042) otherwise your application will not be acceptable.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for test/interview.
|More jobs in this category|
|مدیر تجارتی at DABS||Wardak||27 Jul 2018|
|مدیر مالی و اداری at DABS||Wardak||27 Jul 2018|
|Administration Officer at GTR Group||Kabul||04 Aug 2018|
|(معاونیت تجارتی (ریاست جو.. at DABS||Jawzjan||24 Jul 2018|
|(مدیر تحریرات (سروبی at DABS||Kabul||24 Jul 2018|
|Senior Marketing Officer at Albashir Group of Companies||Kabul||21 Jul 2018|
|ریاست تهیه و تدارکات at DABS||Kabul||23 Jul 2018|