Projects General Director(1029 Views)
About Ministry of Mines and Petroleum (MoMP)
Ministry of Mines and Petroleum is an enabler of the sector’s development and steward of all mineral and hydrocarbon resources through the implementation of international best practice, policies, regulations and procedures to encourage environmentally and socially acceptable private investment.
It is the responsibility of the Ministry of Mines and Petroleum to ensure progress in research, exploration, development, and exploitation of both minerals and hydrocarbons. The Ministry of Mines and Petroleum approach is to create the highest level of ministerial competence, promote clear and transparent investment opportunities through modern laws, regulation and policies; and develop a progressive and inviting fiscal regime.
Under the Direct Supervision of Minister, Project General Director is responsible for all the functions related to the Project Support Unit and other developmental projects of MoMP, Including hiring of human capacity to MoMP, implementing and monitoring the developmental projects and preparation of budget for new projects
|Date Posted:||09 Aug 2017||Reference:||MoMP/PSU Director|
|Closing Date:||22 Aug 2017||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Any|
|Functional Area:||General||Open Ended:||Yes|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per NTA Salary Scale Policy|
|Contract Type:||Short Term||Years of Experience:||7 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||0 Year(s) & 4 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||Yes|
|Probation Period:||3 Months|
Duties and Responsibilities
1. Need assessment and evaluates for creating new developmental projects and recruitment of human resources for the MoMP.
2. Design of new developmental projects for MoMP and monitor performance of the existing development projects.
3. Design and preparation of project budgeting for developmental projects of MoMP
4. Fund raising for new projects through proper communication and coordination with National and International Donors communities.
5. Facilitate the hiring process through PSU for the MoMP, to ensure hired staff is fully capable to meet requirements of the respective positions
6. Advice and support management on all HR processes of PSU to ensure that required human resources principles and procedures are in place to achieve project objectives.
7. Ensure that all Government of Afghanistan requirements regarding labor laws and labor contracts are met.
8. Maintaining proper business relation with Ministry of Finance, Office of Administrative Affairs, and other relevant entities for better and swifter implementation of Developmental Projects
9. Design of Implementing plans for Projects of the MoMP
10. Evaluation on accurate and in time base implementation of developmental projects of MoMP
11. Receiving reports from Project Directors
12. Preparing and presenting on status of projects improvements for Seniors of MoMP
13. Prepare and provide projects reports for MoMP Seniors as needed for Higher Seniors of Islamic Republic of Afghanistan Officials.
14. Providing any needed consultancy/ advisory on developmental projects for MoMP Seniors.
• Ability to prepare plan for organization or department and responsibility of managing financial, HR and technical field.
• Ability to prepare documents in the technical field and to represent from it in related meetings.
• Ability of managing and liaison with outside of organization and project.
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• High level of personal initiatives, motivations, honesty and integrity
• Fluency in Dari or Pashto and English languages is required.
• Having past work experience with the Government will be an advantage
• The candidate should have at least a bachelor degree from any recognized universities in the relevant field and Master will be preference.
• At least 7-10 years of relevant experience for Bachelor and 5-7 for Master is required.
Afghanistan - Kabul
Bachelors Degree, General
• Expressions of interest (including CV and three references in word file, Educational and Work experiences documents) should be sent to the email address below by no later than 22/Aug/ 2017 at 16:00 hrs. Reference MOMP/PSU/Projects General Director must be quoted on all correspondence and the Expression of interest.
Ministry of Mines and Petroleum, Project Support Unit (PSU)
Attention: Mr. Abdul Basheer “Hassam” (Projects HR Coordinator)
Development Projects HR Unit, Second floor, Laboratory Building, Afghanistan Geological Survey (AGS), at Abdul Haq Square.
Cell phone: +93 (0) 795 62 63 20
only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
|More jobs in this category|
|Business Support Assistant (Booking) at United Nations-World Food Program..||Kabul||04 Feb 2018|
|تحویلدار at DABS||Kabul||30 Jan 2018|
|Internship at DACAAR||Kabul||27 Jan 2018|
|Cook at Médecins Sans Frontières (MSF)||Kabul||26 Jan 2018|
|Cook at Afghanistan Holding Group||Kabul||28 Jan 2018|
|Country Director at Afghan Knowledge Solution||Kabul||24 Jan 2018|
|GENERAL LABOURER at Resolute Support||Kabul||09 Feb 2018|
|کار زده کړه/حرفوي زده کړه at USAID Promote: Women in ..||Multi Cities||12 Apr 2018|
|کارآموزی/کارآموزی حرفه ی.. at USAID Promote: Women i..||Multi Cities||12 Apr 2018|
|Intern/Apprentice at USAID Promote: Women in the Economy||Kabul||16 May 2018|