Technical Manager(235 Views)
About Afghanistan Faiz Satellite Communications AFSAT
Afghanistan Faiz Satellite Communication (AFSAT) is Non-Religious, Non-Political, and Non-Government related profit Company created on 08 March 2007 by Merging of Faiz Internet Company which was present in Afghanistan for last five years since 2002 Faiz Internet Company changed its Name to AFSAT on 08th March 2007.
AFSAT is working in the fields of Communication services provided by AFSAT are Internet connectivity VIA Satellite, Wireless, Computer parts sales and Maintenance it support or other means. AFSAT is also working in the fields of IT, Networking and other services closely related to the Communication Business.
|Date Posted:||12 Aug 2017||Reference:||AFSAT/VA/64|
|Closing Date:||22 Aug 2017||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Any|
|Functional Area:||IT||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per NTA Salary Scale Policy|
|Contract Type:||Permanent||Years of Experience:||5 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||0 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||No|
|Probation Period:||1 Month|
Duties and Responsibilities
1. Strictly check, control and supervise the Technical department in daily operations.
2. Help, guide and supervise the helpdesk team on their daily tasks.
3. Train, guide and supervise the newly hired technicians.
4. Strictly control and supervision of the VSAT and Wireless technical systems.
5. Strictly control and supervision of Bandwidth allocation of the customers based on the contract
6. Strictly control the VSAT and Wireless contract whole bandwidth with the backbone providers based on contract.
7. Market research on technical matters such us (new providers, new technologies and new ideas for betterment and stability of the services).
8. Strictly closed coordination and contact with customers.
9. Strictly supervision and follow up of the customer’s problems, troubleshooting, and customer’s satisfaction from the services.
10. Daily, weekly & Monthly Reports to Management of the company
11. Any other tasks assigned by the Management
1. Good planning and organizational skills
2. Experience in leading teams in a complex and sensitive environment
3. Ability to work calmly under pressure.
4. Excellent communication and 'people skills'
1. Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or any related field
2. 5 years or more, of relevant experience in similar positions at private and public sector in sales management.
3. Strong organizational and analytical and interpersonal skills.
4. Able to communicate in Dari, Pashto & English fluently.
Afghanistan - Kabul
Bachelors Degree, IT
Qualified applicants are encouraged to submit their applications and resume with Diplomas and certificates through below given email in no later than August 22, 2017. The email subject line must be ‘vacancy title. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Contact Numbers: 0799 373 643
House # 111, Street # 02,
Opposite to Embassy of Spain,
Sherpoor Kabul – Afghanistan,
|More jobs in this category|
|IT Officer at FINCA Afghanistan||Kabul||31 Aug 2017|
|Contractual Staff Information Technology at Afghanistan International Ban..||Kabul||31 Aug 2017|
|IT Supervisor at RANA Technologies||Kabul||31 Aug 2017|
|IT Assistant at Afghanistan Cricket Board||Kabul||20 Aug 2017|
|IT Officer at Afghanistan Cricket Board||Kabul||19 Aug 2017|
|Database Officer (AHRIMS) at MOIA||Kabul||26 Aug 2017|
|Senior Database Developer for MoMP/ IT Depart.. at Ministry of Mines and ..||Kabul||22 Aug 2017|
|Database Officer at DACAAR||Kabul||30 Aug 2017|
|IT Expert for MoMP/SOEs Directorate at Ministry of Mines and Petroleum (M..||Kabul||21 Aug 2017|
|MIS OFFICER at شورای طبی افغانستان||Kabul||20 Aug 2017|
|IT OFFICER at شورای طبی افغانستان||Kabul||20 Aug 2017|
|IT Manager at Assist Consultants Incorporated||Kabul||19 Sep 2017|